Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA): "I don't think Trump can win the general election"

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Very disrespectful comments by Bill Cassidy. Trump is the leader of the party and these kids of comments help Democrats. Fuck Bill Cassidy.

"Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) on Sunday said he does not believe former President Trump can win another general election as he campaigns for the GOP nomination in 2024.

CNN’s “State of the Union” host Jake Tapper highlighted comments from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is expected to launch his own 2024 bid later this week, that only he, Trump and President Biden are “credible” candidates — but that only he and Biden have a chance of getting elected in the upcoming race. “I don’t think Trump can win a general election,” Cassidy said.

With massive Election Fraud now permanent in PHI, DET, MIL, PHX, ATL (along with fixed Coastal States) no one can "WIN". Jesus Christ would fail. Even performing miracles on campaign trail.

said he does not believe former President Trump can win another general election

and that is correct as long as Chris Wray is in charge of enforcing election fraud.

Of course, if Trump and RFKjr are the nominees, then Chris Wray has a big problem

AND THAT is what America needs

Trump vs RFKjr

Chris Wray is out either way...

The popular vote doesn't elect the president and Trump has burned too many bridges in state legislatures.

With massive Election Fraud now permanent in PHI, DET, MIL, PHX, ATL (along with fixed Coastal States) no one can "WIN". Jesus Christ would fail.

and that is correct as long as Chris Wray is in charge of enforcing election fraud.

So why is Trump running?

Somebody has to try i suppose? Those who try to save the Country before too late wont quit like me. We have no power. They have some. But you knew all of this.

But they are just going to cheat him out of it, like you said, so why bother?

Shove your short stupid posts.

My post was the stupid one?

So why is Trump running?
Because he doesn't listen to losers, he makes them listen to him ;). Seriously though, I think we've had our last legitimate election. He could win by a huge margin and the Left would be in the streets to keep him from being able to govern. The only response left to them is to surrender or start kicking them in the teeth at every available opportunity.

Because he doesn't listen to losers, he makes them listen to him ;). Seriously though, I think we've had our last legitimate election. He could win by a huge margin and the Left would be in the streets to keep him from being able to govern. The only response left to them is to surrender or start kicking them in the teeth at every available opportunity.

So you're not voting next year?

Why even have elections?....Just throw the leftoids the keys to the whole world and walk away....It's what you want anyway.
Why not? They’re just going to cheat and steal it anyway, right? Why waste the time and money? It’s what you want anyway

Democrats know how to smear their opponents, unlike the republicans.
The democrats will always have the state run media to back up the smear.
Trump IS swimming against the current.
Democrats fight dirty.

Very disrespectful comments by Bill Cassidy. Trump is the leader of the party and these kids of comments help Democrats. Fuck Bill Cassidy.

"Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) on Sunday said he does not believe former President Trump can win another general election as he campaigns for the GOP nomination in 2024.

CNN’s “State of the Union” host Jake Tapper highlighted comments from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is expected to launch his own 2024 bid later this week, that only he, Trump and President Biden are “credible” candidates — but that only he and Biden have a chance of getting elected in the upcoming race. “I don’t think Trump can win a general election,” Cassidy said.

Another RINO. You are making Trump look better and more popular. Keep it up.

Forum List

Back