Larry Correia on Trump, the democrats, the primary and the general election....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This pretty much sums up where we are right now.....Larry explains the situation clearly and points out how the democrats want Trump in the general election...

Larry Correia...

Okay. This one is pretty friggin obvious, but I’ll break it down for you. Democrats aren’t stupid. Many of them are clever in an evil and malicious sort of way.

They are good at manipulating people. Indicting Trump is about manipulating us. There’s two contests here.

The Republican primary, and the general election. The democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they know how to beat him, and in the off chance he wins, they know how to roll him.

They fear #DeSantis because he’s demonstrated he’s actually effective at governing and crushing democrats. So the democrats want Trump to win the primary, and then lose the general.
These are two very different voter pools, but indicting Trump helps democrats get what they want in both. Indicting Trump pisses off Republicans. That kind of lawfare is evil. Even republicans who hate Trump think Alvin Bragg is evil. Republicans as a whole are the law and order party and that kind of vile shit offends them.

They rally around Trump.

Other people have charted this, and he gets boosted whenever Ds attack in court. When Trump gets indicted, Republicans rush to defend him. It isn’t about is he the best man for the job anymore, it is that he’s the victim of democrat perfidy. Trump fund raises off being a victim.

I’ve seen dozens of comments off well meaning Rs this last week where they say something like sure I’m making a good point about whatever Trump failure or screw up I’m talking about BUUUUT they have to vote for him to stick it to the swamp bullies because it isn’t right to persecute political foes.

Congratulations, you are doing exactly what the democrats want you to do. So Trump will get victim points and supporter boosts all through the R primary from cunning and nasty democrats. Now onto the general election, where it isn’t about winning the R base, it is about winning the middle in the purple states, who are already inclined to dislike Trump, who are sick of his shit, and who have voted against every candidate seen as even vaguely Trumpy for the last few elections.

They won’t see Trump as a victim of malicious democrat persecution. They will see him as a FELON.

And the media will bang that drum all day long, from the day he gets convicted (after the primary of course) until Election Day. Trump will get convicted of something. Democrats will see to that, and they control those specific courts. Trump can appeal, but that won’t get addressed until after the general (and it won’t matter for the narrative)

Sure, the Ds would love to put him in jail just because they are spiteful assholes, but that’s just a happy bonus to maintaining their power. Nobody “fears” Trump. Don’t let your revenge fantasies cloud out reality. You are dealing with cut throat political assassins. Their job is to manipulate audiences. The indictments are a tool that works on two different audiences for different reasons. Don’t let yourself be manipulated by assholes.

Last edited:
This pretty much sums up where we are right now.....Larry explains the situation clearly and points out how the democrats want Trump in the general election...

Larry Correia...

Okay. This one is pretty friggin obvious, but I’ll break it down for you. Democrats aren’t stupid. Many of them are clever in an evil and malicious sort of way. They are good at manipulating people. Indicting Trump is about manipulating us. There’s two contests here. The Republican primary, and the general election. The democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they know how to beat him, and in the off chance he wins, they know how to roll him. They fear #DeSantis because he’s demonstrated he’s actually effective at governing and crushing democrats. So the democrats want Trump to win the primary, and then lose the general. These are two very different voter pools, but indicting Trump helps democrats get what they want in both. Indicting Trump pisses off Republicans. That kind of lawfare is evil. Even republicans who hate Trump think Alvin Bragg is evil. Republicans as a whole are the law and order party and that kind of vile shit offends them. They rally around Trump. Other people have charted this, and he gets boosted whenever Ds attack in court. When Trump gets indicted, Republicans rush to defend him. It isn’t about is he the best man for the job anymore, it is that he’s the victim of democrat perfidy. Trump fund raises off being a victim. I’ve seen dozens of comments off well meaning Rs this last week where they say something like sure I’m making a good point about whatever Trump failure or screw up I’m talking about BUUUUT they have to vote for him to stick it to the swamp bullies because it isn’t right to persecute political foes. Congratulations, you are doing exactly what the democrats want you to do. So Trump will get victim points and supporter boosts all through the R primary from cunning and nasty democrats. Now onto the general election, where it isn’t about winning the R base, it is about winning the middle in the purple states, who are already inclined to dislike Trump, who are sick of his shit, and who have voted against every candidate seen as even vaguely Trumpy for the last few elections. They won’t see Trump as a victim of malicious democrat persecution. They will see him as a FELON. And the media will bang that drum all day long, from the day he gets convicted (after the primary of course) until Election Day. Trump will get convicted of something. Democrats will see to that, and they control those specific courts. Trump can appeal, but that won’t get addressed until after the general (and it won’t matter for the narrative) Sure, the Ds would love to put him in jail just because they are spiteful assholes, but that’s just a happy bonus to maintaining their power. Nobody “fears” Trump. Don’t let your revenge fantasies cloud out reality. You are dealing with cut throat political assassins. Their job is to manipulate audiences. The indictments are a tool that works on two different audiences for different reasons. Don’t let yourself be manipulated by assholes.
The left has overshot their mark this time, Trump will win.

Larry Correia...

Okay. This one is pretty friggin obvious, but I’ll break it down for you. Democrats aren’t stupid. Many of them are clever in an evil and malicious sort of way. They are good at manipulating people. Indicting Trump is about manipulating us. There’s two contests here. The Republican primary, and the general election. The democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they know how to beat him, and in the off chance he wins, they know how to roll him. They fear #DeSantis because he’s demonstrated he’s actually effective at governing and crushing democrats. So the democrats want Trump to win the primary, and then lose the general. These are two very different voter pools, but indicting Trump helps democrats get what they want in both. Indicting Trump pisses off Republicans. That kind of lawfare is evil. Even republicans who hate Trump think Alvin Bragg is evil. Republicans as a whole are the law and order party and that kind of vile shit offends them. They rally around Trump. Other people have charted this, and he gets boosted whenever Ds attack in court. When Trump gets indicted, Republicans rush to defend him. It isn’t about is he the best man for the job anymore, it is that he’s the victim of democrat perfidy. Trump fund raises off being a victim. I’ve seen dozens of comments off well meaning Rs this last week where they say something like sure I’m making a good point about whatever Trump failure or screw up I’m talking about BUUUUT they have to vote for him to stick it to the swamp bullies because it isn’t right to persecute political foes. Congratulations, you are doing exactly what the democrats want you to do. So Trump will get victim points and supporter boosts all through the R primary from cunning and nasty democrats. Now onto the general election, where it isn’t about winning the R base, it is about winning the middle in the purple states, who are already inclined to dislike Trump, who are sick of his shit, and who have voted against every candidate seen as even vaguely Trumpy for the last few elections. They won’t see Trump as a victim of malicious democrat persecution. They will see him as a FELON. And the media will bang that drum all day long, from the day he gets convicted (after the primary of course) until Election Day. Trump will get convicted of something. Democrats will see to that, and they control those specific courts. Trump can appeal, but that won’t get addressed until after the general (and it won’t matter for the narrative) Sure, the Ds would love to put him in jail just because they are spiteful assholes, but that’s just a happy bonus to maintaining their power. Nobody “fears” Trump. Don’t let your revenge fantasies cloud out reality. You are dealing with cut throat political assassins. Their job is to manipulate audiences. The indictments are a tool that works on two different audiences for different reasons. Don’t let yourself be manipulated by assholes.
Or their is the possibility that Trump obstructed Justice in the documents case (as one example) and the indictments for that are legitimate.

Is that even remotely possible or is that completely off the table?

Or their is the possibility that Trump obstructed Justice in the documents case (as one example) and the indictments for that are legitimate.

Is that even remotely possible or is that completely off the table?

Off the table till they actually start prosecuting hilary and joe biden for doing far worse, since neither of them had the ability to hold top secret documents in their homes...

If they want him in the general, why are they falling all over themselves and spending scores of millions to keep him off the ballot?

They aren't, some local democrats are. And they are losing. It is an all out attack on Trump, and they will use whatever they have to to beat him.

Off the table till they actually start prosecuting hilary and joe biden for doing far worse, since neither of them had the ability to hold top secret documents in their homes...
How did they obstruct justice in those scenarios?

I don't disagree with what you're saying, but damn it's hard to read with no breaks. Paragraphs are your friend.

So let it be written, so let it be done.......check out the first post....fixed it.

They aren't, some local democrats are. And they are losing. It is an all out attack on Trump, and they will use whatever they have to to beat him.
Dims can't win without millions of mailins to fake.
No leftyvirus scam his time.

How did they obstruct justice in those scenarios?

They committed felonies just having those documents...

Hilary obstructed justice by destroying over 30,000 emails that were under subpoena.......that is obstruction of justice.....

biden had those documents and that is a felony on each one...

The left has overshot their mark this time, Trump will win.
I hope he does. Who better to represent the MAGA party than the MAGA KING? Nothing better than having a clear choice in the General Election, and trump as the MAGA candidate will make the choice very clear.

Dims can't win without millions of mailins to fake.
No leftyvirus scam his time.
In that case, you should watch close, and keep careful records. You don't want to claim the upcoming election was stolen wthout any proof, like you did last time.

They committed felonies just having those documents...

No they didn't. Intent is required by law.

Hilary obstructed justice by destroying over 30,000 emails that were under subpoena.......that is obstruction of justice.....

Not she didn't. An aide did by accident as testified under oath.

biden had those documents and that is a felony on each one...
No it isn't. It requires intent.

Larry Correia...

Okay. This one is pretty friggin obvious, but I’ll break it down for you. Democrats aren’t stupid. Many of them are clever in an evil and malicious sort of way.

They are good at manipulating people. Indicting Trump is about manipulating us. There’s two contests here.

The Republican primary, and the general election. The democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they know how to beat him, and in the off chance he wins, they know how to roll him.

They fear #DeSantis because he’s demonstrated he’s actually effective at governing and crushing democrats. So the democrats want Trump to win the primary, and then lose the general.
These are two very different voter pools, but indicting Trump helps democrats get what they want in both. Indicting Trump pisses off Republicans. That kind of lawfare is evil. Even republicans who hate Trump think Alvin Bragg is evil. Republicans as a whole are the law and order party and that kind of vile shit offends them.

They rally around Trump.

Other people have charted this, and he gets boosted whenever Ds attack in court. When Trump gets indicted, Republicans rush to defend him. It isn’t about is he the best man for the job anymore, it is that he’s the victim of democrat perfidy. Trump fund raises off being a victim.

I’ve seen dozens of comments off well meaning Rs this last week where they say something like sure I’m making a good point about whatever Trump failure or screw up I’m talking about BUUUUT they have to vote for him to stick it to the swamp bullies because it isn’t right to persecute political foes.

Congratulations, you are doing exactly what the democrats want you to do. So Trump will get victim points and supporter boosts all through the R primary from cunning and nasty democrats. Now onto the general election, where it isn’t about winning the R base, it is about winning the middle in the purple states, who are already inclined to dislike Trump, who are sick of his shit, and who have voted against every candidate seen as even vaguely Trumpy for the last few elections.

They won’t see Trump as a victim of malicious democrat persecution. They will see him as a FELON.

And the media will bang that drum all day long, from the day he gets convicted (after the primary of course) until Election Day. Trump will get convicted of something. Democrats will see to that, and they control those specific courts. Trump can appeal, but that won’t get addressed until after the general (and it won’t matter for the narrative)

Sure, the Ds would love to put him in jail just because they are spiteful assholes, but that’s just a happy bonus to maintaining their power. Nobody “fears” Trump. Don’t let your revenge fantasies cloud out reality. You are dealing with cut throat political assassins. Their job is to manipulate audiences. The indictments are a tool that works on two different audiences for different reasons. Don’t let yourself be manipulated by assholes.

DeSantis can't win the general. I can't understand why never-TRUMP can't don't get this. The TRUMP-ONLY voters out number the never-TRUMP voters by a large percentage.

DeSantis can't win the general. I can't understand why never-TRUMP can't don't get this. The TRUMP-ONLY voters out number the never-TRUMP voters by a large percentage.

I am not a Never Trump, voted for him twice......

Please explain how Trump can win the general election. I am still waiting for someone to show us how he does that.

1) women hate him and won't vote for him.

2) Independents don't like him, and that is before the fake convictions from the democrat prosecutors. After that, Independents, who are clueless, will actually consider the convictions real....they are not, but they will use them as just another reason to not vote for him.

3) 39% of republicans support Trump, he is not trying to reach out and add to his voters. How does he win the general election with just 39% of the republlican vote.

4) Trump drives massive democrat party turnout...unlike any other republican candidate.

5) Trump is doing nothing to secure the vote in the states he lost.

6) Trump put Ronna Romney back in charge of the RNC, after she lost the last 5 election cycles...

Please tell us how Trump wins the general electioin.

Forum List

Back