Larry Correia on Trump, the democrats, the primary and the general election....

I am not a Never Trump, voted for him twice......

Please explain how Trump can win the general election. I am still waiting for someone to show us how he does that.

1) women hate him and won't vote for him.

2) Independents don't like him, and that is before the fake convictions from the democrat prosecutors. After that, Independents, who are clueless, will actually consider the convictions real....they are not, but they will use them as just another reason to not vote for him.

3) 39% of republicans support Trump, he is not trying to reach out and add to his voters. How does he win the general election with just 39% of the republlican vote.

4) Trump drives massive democrat party turnout...unlike any other republican candidate.

5) Trump is doing nothing to secure the vote in the states he lost.

6) Trump put Ronna Romney back in charge of the RNC, after she lost the last 5 election cycles...

Please tell us how Trump wins the general electioin.

I answered these question before.
I'll make it simple, the ONLY-TRUMP vote would rather loss with TRUMP than vote for a rino again.

DeSantis has a list of things he's going to do but gives no explanation on how he would do those things. Both DeSantis and Haley are being supported by establishment rinos so that pretty much tells you who will be filling their administration.

Please explain how Trump can win the general election. I am still waiting for someone to show us how he does that.

2) Independents don't like him, and that is before the fake convictions from the democrat prosecutors. After that, Independents, who are clueless, will actually consider the convictions real....they are not, but they will use them as just another reason to not vote for him.

3) 39% of republicans support Trump, he is not trying to reach out and add to his voters. How does he win the general election with just 39% of the republlican vote.

4) Trump drives massive democrat party turnout...unlike any other republican candidate.

6) Trump put Ronna Romney back in charge of the RNC, after she lost the last 5 election cycles...

Hmmmm, some stats, some assumptions. I think you greatly overgeneralize here and unless the Dims come up with a vastly better candidate, Trup wins easily.
How can any sane person tolerate conditions the way they are now?

Hmmmm, some stats, some assumptions. I think you greatly overgeneralize here and unless the Dims come up with a vastly better candidate, Trup wins easily.
How can any sane person tolerate conditions the way they are now?

Yeah...no. Trump couldn't beat biden the last time, and it is always harder to beat an incumbent...except for Trump, they beat him the last time.

The people in Chicago have voted for the democrat party since 1932.....and since then the democrats in that city have watched their children die in the 10s of thousands as a result of democrat party policies, and have watched their children become trapped in generational crime and poverty as a direct result of democrat party policies...

And still vote for democrats every single election.....

Yeah...no. Trump couldn't beat biden the last time, and it is always harder to beat an incumbent...except for Trump, they beat him the last time.

The people in Chicago have voted for the democrat party since 1932.....and since then the democrats in that city have watched their children die in the 10s of thousands as a result of democrat party policies, and have watched their children become trapped in generational crime and poverty as a direct result of democrat party policies...

And still vote for democrats every single election.....
If we pay attention this time, nobody getting like 16% of the counties in the US can win the election. And without all the fake ballots no dramatic overnight overtaking of Trump can occur either.

Not very loyal, are you?

Forum List

Back