The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is Very Good

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is a must read.
Get it from the library, if you know what a library is.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

None of the cultists will read it or believe a word it says if they did. Their heads are firmly wrapped in tin foil.

Tell us the story about Trump carjacking the secret service! Besides the pee tape, that's one of your looniest conspiracy theories.

My MAGA friend told me that the Secret Service was going to expose that woman as a first rate liar. When I told this idiot that the Secret Service deleted their emails he was extremely disappointed. The FOX News that he`s watched for decades keeps him and his fellow travelers extremely stupid.

:itsok:

For toilet paper it is quite nice.

Of course you're going to think it's the bee's knees as long as what it says is

My MAGA friend told me that the Secret Service was going to expose that woman as a first rate liar. When I told this idiot that the Secret Service deleted their emails he was extremely disappointed. The FOX News that he`s watched for decades keeps him and his fellow travelers extremely stupid.
you have a friend?

do you pay him hourly, or is he on salary?

Trump grabbed the steering wheel from the back of the limousine and demanded to be taken to Macdonalds OR ELSE!!!! 🤪

Trump's arms are 15 feet long. Yes, it's true!

1699649382748.png

It was pretty funny when the secret service guy said he would testify under oath that she was lying. Then he refused to testify.

Dreams.jpg

Forum List

Back