Senate GOP Caucus Meltdown! Five Alarm Fire Engulfs White House

EOa9sGeU0AAyfMs.jpg

~S~
we'll probably see this come down to a yes or no vote, unfortunately a very partisan vote .....justice being a quaint notion within the district of criminals.....~S~
If the trial goes on for weeks, it could result in irreparable damage to Donnie.

If the economy keeps chugging along the democrats are TOAST.
Could be, but that doesn’t mean Donnie won’t get removed.

I'll take that bet that Donnie won't get removed. The senators are circling the wagons nicely. I'm not even sure if witnesses will be allowed. I'm hoping for a quick dismissal of the Articles. We'll see what happens. Mitch has all the cards in the senate.
I’m not betting he gets removed or not. Just speculating on what might happen.

Reublican senators caught amid a battery of fires engulfing the White House are frantically searching for a way out. Between the Government Accountability Office report determining the Trump administration broke the law by withholding security assistance from Ukraine to the blockbuster Rachel Maddow interview of indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, vulnerable members of the GOP caucus are trying to claw their way to safety on the fly. No one solution has permeated the caucus, just a scattershot bid for survival. It's an impossible task when Republican lawmakers long ago decided their path to enduring power was to back Donald Trump and all his corruption come hell or high water.
Senate GOP caucus meltdown! Five-alarm fire engulfs the White House
Looks like we're going to get witnesses.
You liberals are watching too much CNN. The Parnas guy has no business trying to impeach a president.

we'll probably see this come down to a yes or no vote, unfortunately a very partisan vote .....justice being a quaint notion within the district of criminals.....~S~
If the trial goes on for weeks, it could result in irreparable damage to Donnie.

If the economy keeps chugging along the democrats are TOAST.
Could be, but that doesn’t mean Donnie won’t get removed.

I'll take that bet that Donnie won't get removed. The senators are circling the wagons nicely. I'm not even sure if witnesses will be allowed. I'm hoping for a quick dismissal of the Articles. We'll see what happens. Mitch has all the cards in the senate.
I’m not betting he gets removed or not. Just speculating on what might happen.

Totally agree that there are "unknown-unknowns" that need to be addressed when they happen. I'm betting that Mitch and the boys keep a lid on the trial and get it over with quickly, no new witnesses, just days of legal arguments. The senate is the jury room deliberating on the House's evidence.

Reublican senators caught amid a battery of fires engulfing the White House are frantically searching for a way out. Between the Government Accountability Office report determining the Trump administration broke the law by withholding security assistance from Ukraine to the blockbuster Rachel Maddow interview of indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, vulnerable members of the GOP caucus are trying to claw their way to safety on the fly. No one solution has permeated the caucus, just a scattershot bid for survival. It's an impossible task when Republican lawmakers long ago decided their path to enduring power was to back Donald Trump and all his corruption come hell or high water.
You liberals are watching too much CNN. The Parnas guy has no business trying to impeach a president.

He's a lying fathead.
Even most of his fellow Ukrainians know this.

Mcsally for president in 2028!
Martha McSally Registers LiberalHack.com, Liberal Hacks Seethe.

Anyhow, LiberalHack.com is a thing now.

She's even selling t-shirts:

McSally For Senate

✔@MarthaMcSally

https://twitter.com/MarthaMcSally/status/1217968832238641153

NEW SHIRT!!
1f6a8.png

I’m in the Senate to fight for all Arizonans, not play politics and games with the liberal hacks of the left-wing media! http://www.Liberalhack.com

4:36 PM - Jan 16, 2020

youre_a_liberal_hack_buddy.png

I know I speak for every single American when I say our thoughts and prayers go out to Manu Raju today. Few of us would be brave enough to confront a 5'3", 102-lb. ruffian like Martha McSally. She literally punched up at him, figuratively speaking. His physical injuries will fade quickly, because there aren't any. But the psychic wounds may stay with him for life.

Remember: We need to defer to women in politics, but only if they belong to the Democratic Party. McSally chose to join the GOP, thereby revoking her womanhood. She does not and should not benefit from the same rules of decorum that apply to, say, Elizabeth Warren.

04c3fa94-8595-41eb-a6e8-04781f9f3739-trump_31.jpg

#Mansplaining is bad. But #Manusplaining is good!

my friends, after Trump is exonerated by the Senate, GOP Senators will carry Trump on their shoulders, and declare him "the greatest president in the history of the universe"!

This impeachment business is a political move for political afficianados. The rest of America could give two shits, although they will no doubt learn the final outcome, and may have a general opinion on whether he should be impeached based on whether they like him or don't.

Truer words rarely meet ascii , especially If the USMB is any metric

you win this one Old Lady!

~S~

Amen! The fire will only get hotter.

The left how now reached the point where suicide watch will need to be called in.

The trial has started and in a couple of weeks it will be over with Trump still in office.

I hope those in charge are gearing up for all the people who are going to throw themselves off out of buildings.

It won't end with an acquittal.
The Dimms have the long knives out for the duration.
The least we can do, is give Trump 4 more years if he wants to weather this bullshit!

God Bless Trump!

Funny. I seriously doubt that any so-called God would bless Trump*. I'm not even sure the Devil would bless him.

70935819_2471625112875170_4229177940442611712_n.jpg
Indeed.

the religious right has made themselves into a joke

And Pelosi is right there with them...

Chris Matthews says there is 'sacramental quality’ to impeachment

Looks like you aren't going to get anything more than the finger.

This is another left wing nothing burger.

And your thread is a piece of shit.

Donnie just might be going down.

Jeff Beck is a gifted guitar player.

I got to work with him in 1995. I can't believe that was 25 years ago. Wow.

Here's one of the shots from that day. He looks a lot different now.
Jeff6A.jpg

Please tell us how that happens.

Nancy Pelosi passing out pens at the signing of bullshit impeachment articles is what is going to cost somebody.

Please tell us how that happens.

Nancy Pelosi passing out pens at the signing of bullshit impeachment articles is what is going to cost somebody.
I hope so.

When criminals run a country, it’s hard to know what they will do next.

It could hurt him in key States like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania but only against the correct opponent which is not Sanders or Warren...
It’s a hoax it won’t hurt him..

That is your opinion but remember Trump is loved by those like you but what about the Swing and Independent voter come November?

Pelosi was stupid to go forward with Impeachment but let not kid ourselves Trump is hated by millions of people and I have hated the guy since the 1970's, you better hope all of this Hoax will not hurt your hero...
The Trumpettes might be in for a big surprise. McConnell is a swamp creature. He just might allow this trial to go on and on. While the Rs might not convict, it might not matter. The damage to Donnie will be done.

He also may not have a choice. The moderates in the Senate (especially those up for re-election) are pushing for witnesses and a more detailed trial. He can't just spike it now or he may hurt Republican's chances of keeping the Senate come November.
Only politicial nerds are going to vote in November based on how their Congresspeople behave during the impeachment trial. A good number of folks probably don't even know the name of their Senators, let alone how they will vote in the matter of allowing witnesses, etc.

This impeachment business is a political move for political afficianados. The rest of America could give two shits, although they will no doubt learn the final outcome, and may have a general opinion on whether he should be impeached based on whether they like him or don't.

Ted Cruz and John Cornyn are the Senators from Texas and most likely will vote to Acquit Trump...

Michael McCaul ( since 2004 ) is the House Rep for the district I live in...

Now who is that President?

That Cowboy?

John Wayne...

( Cheech in Born in East L.A. )

Forum List

Back