Do Nothing House Democrats Will Pay the Price in 2020

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Trump: 'Do Nothing' Democrats want to 'Do Nothing' with articles of impeachment
The childish and partisan action of impeachment will cost the Democrats the House in 2020. The snide behavior of Nancy Pelosi will cost the Democrats in 2020. The lies of Adam Schiff will cost the Democrats in 2020. The partisan behavior of Nadler will cost the Democrats in 2020. This useless, waste of taxpayers time and $$$ impeachment of President Trump for purely political reasons is apparent to the vast silent majority of American voters. Nobody gives a shit about impeachment but liberals and their maturity of an adolescent. Democrats in the House have done nothing for the American people but attempt to pass legislation to increase taxes, expand welfare sponges, increase the number of single moms, condemn the killing of a terrorist, and hinder our fight against our enemies. The public is getting really pissed-off at that half-wit Pelosi and the Democratic Party. Oh, I don’t want to leave out the murder of babies. Democrats are the greatest threat to our country.

What about the 400 House bills collecting dust on McConnell's desk?

EME8D9vW4AAKaaD

Democratic senators tweet photos of pile of House-passed bills 'dead on Mitch McConnell's desk'

What about the 400 House bills collecting dust on McConnell's desk?
Because they are partisan and Marxist. The man has the awesome responsibility of saving the Republic from a bunch of leftist idiots.

Most agree the house gets more republican and might even flip.

Trump stays in office.

The democrats suck on it.

Most agree the house gets more republican and might even flip.

Trump stays in office.

The democrats suck on it.
Because when Pelosi and Democrats took over in 2018...it became a lunatic asylum.

That’s one bill, Dufus.
Not one Democrat bill would help the people of this country...unless they were an inner city welfare sponge, terrorists and illegals that violate our sovereignty, kooks that wants to take firearms from citizens (greatest protection of our liberty) and protect baby murder. Democrats are pure evil and worthless pieces of shit.

That’s one bill, Dufus.
Not one Democrat bill would help the people of this country...unless they were an inner city welfare sponge, terrorists and illegals that violate our sovereignty, kooks that wants to take firearms from citizens (greatest protection of our liberty) and protect baby murder. Democrats are pure evil and worthless pieces of shit.
God Bless the Senate for not passing that crap.

the rich and the powerful get away with everything. Democrat Party is party of the rich.

America is governed by an oligarchic ruling class, my friends

Stammering, stuttering fuckup Nanzi, the incoherent drunk, jumped the shark with the souvenir impeachment pens.

Consider the optics. An independent is watching that spectacle and thinking "hmmm, I was on the fence, but the in-your-face impeachment pens.... wow that's some leadership I can get behind"......yeah, no.

The stumbling c*nt is turning states red on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back