Sen Intel Cmte: "Soviets" the source of 2016 fake news

Sen Warner's opening statement was a rhetorically inflammatory bucket of cynicism and hypocrisy. He alluded darkly to the vast network of Russian secret, almost supernaturally sophisticated, operatives, mysterious powers of coordination, and a nefarious "fake news" operation churning out a "deluge" of misleading disinformation and feeding it to our well-meaning, but naive, media who were duped by the sinister Russkies into passing along the lies.

Of course, how else do you speak about foreign espionage and election tampering? Using positive adjectives and a sun will come out tomorrow attitude?

This description is a predictable as saying a Disney movie was cute with a positive message.
I contemplated not using "alluded darkly" as too trite, but, then, the hearing itself, indeed, the whole "the Russians are coming" hysteria, is an exercise in trite, so I deemed it appropriate.

Yeah but so far the only issue you seem to have is the way someone is giving you the information instead of the information.

It's easy to label responses instead of the information. And the fact is that there is no way to glowing speak about foreign espionage.
questman.jpg

I didn't believe them. I believe the same group has been after the Clintons for years, started with Bosie, Conway and her husband , Breibart, big mouth Laura Ingraham, and Drudge, then you have the same ole GOP wingbats, Rush, Hannity, Gingrich, Rudy, etc.

You didn't believe the emails?

Taken out of context you mean. No way could I vote GOP, and have everyone taken off insurance, and Trump was and is a Charlatan, as Maher said worst than a used car salesman, because with the salesman you at least get a car, not taken for a ride.

Taken out of context you mean.

Right. If only the pay-to-play emails were seen in context. LOL!

No they were, Clinton Cash was trash as well funded by Robert Mercer who owns Trump. I didn't bother much with Wiki leaks he ought to be in prison without a computer. I can only imagine what he would have on Trump.

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

The guy who wrote it admitted he misled in it.

Of course they had an impact , and a huge one.

Of course exposing the DNC's and Hillary's corruption had a huge impact.

Rube bait is generally quite effective.....on rubes....

But enough about Bernie voters who failed to support ol' crusty Hillary.
Sure.....post the popular vote totals....

Sure thing.....as soon as the popular vote elects our Presidents.

You didn't believe the emails?

Taken out of context you mean. No way could I vote GOP, and have everyone taken off insurance, and Trump was and is a Charlatan, as Maher said worst than a used car salesman, because with the salesman you at least get a car, not taken for a ride.

No they were, Clinton Cash was trash as well funded by Robert Mercer who owns Trump. I didn't bother much with Wiki leaks he ought to be in prison without a computer. I can only imagine what he would have on Trump.

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

Link?

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

Link?
Clinton Cash Crushed By Facts As Author Admits He Has No Evidence Of Clinton Crimes

Last edited:

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

Link?
Clinton Cash Crushed By Facts As Author Admits He Has No Evidence Of Clinton Crimes

Many more , just google.

No hard evidence. Now you demand hard evidence? LOL!

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

Link?

Many more , just google.

Google if you want more. NO hard evidence of any wrong doing. He admitted it. The same one who financed the piece of trash paid Bannon to keep Breibart afloat and owns Trump. Talk about a hatchet job.

No they were,

In context?

Clinton Cash was trash

Truth trashed Clinton.

Link?

Many more , just google.

Google if you want more. NO hard evidence of any wrong doing. He admitted it. The same one who financed the piece of trash paid Bannon to keep Breibart afloat and owns Trump. Talk about a hatchet job.

NO hard evidence of any wrong doing

You said he admitted he misled. I didn't see him use misled once.

It used to be on his wiki site he said he misled about the uranium deal and he had to rewrite the kindle edition. He admitted he had no proof of what he wrote. Fox quoted from that book all the time like it was fact and it wasn't. Too many crooks on the GOP side, like I said I agree with the Democrat issues, global warming (only an idiot would deny it) and the ACA and expanded Medicaid, they may have crooks too, but at they give life savers.

It used to be on his wiki site he said he misled about the uranium deal and he had to rewrite the kindle edition. He admitted he had no proof of what he wrote. Fox quoted from that book all the time like it was fact and it wasn't. Too many crooks on the GOP side, like I said I agree with the Democrat issues, global warming (only an idiot would deny it) and the ACA and expanded Medicaid, they may have crooks too, but at they give life savers.

Right. We sold uranium. Uranium guys made big donation.
Hillary was never on tape saying deal for donation. And?

No actually they didn't and it wasn't Clintons decision to sell it by herself, there were 6 others involved. I have given you many clues and you need to investigate further and you will find Clinton is innocent of all accusations, except she did have server in her basement. I have made my points and backed them up. This conversation is over and I am right.

No actually they didn't and it wasn't Clintons decision to sell it by herself, there were 6 others involved. I have given you many clues and you need to investigate further and you will find Clinton is innocent of all accusations, except she did have server in her basement. I have made my points and backed them up. This conversation is over and I am right.

A Russian company didn't buy uranium?
Company insiders didn't make donations to the Clinton Foundations?

Are you sure?

Are you sure?
Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Are you sure?
Of course, Hillary being the Big Cheese at the State Department at that time means her go-ahead had far more significance and besides, it was her sworn duty to protect the interests of the USA, and that is not done by selling off 20% of our Uranium supply.

So Dimmocrats ignore Clinton's malfeasance while insisting that Trump is up to his neck with Russian entanglements?

WTF? o_O

Are you sure?

Russia got uranium, Clinton got big donations.

Lucky coincidence, eh?

Of course they had an impact , and a huge one.

Of course exposing the DNC's and Hillary's corruption had a huge impact.

Rube bait is generally quite effective.....on rubes....

But enough about Bernie voters who failed to support ol' crusty Hillary.
Sure.....post the popular vote totals....

Sure thing.....as soon as the popular vote elects our Presidents.
but that wasn't at issue....the issue involved a reference to a quantity....of voters

But I can appreciate your reluctance....I get that a lot.

Are you sure?

Russia got uranium, Clinton got big donations.

Lucky coincidence, eh?
Not a single reactionary meme to which you are not beholden, eh?

Forum List

Back