Yes, The Biden Impeachment Hearing Presented Evidence Of Corruption — Lots Of It

So you disagree with Turley's statement, "“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment"?
But, as you tools persist in ignoring: Turley also shared the opinion that the evidence does warrant the impeachment investigation. The distinction is that the investigation may develop the evidence which warrants an impeachment.

But, as you tools persist in ignoring: Turley also shared the opinion that the evidence does warrant the impeachment investigation. The distinction is that the investigation may develop the evidence which warrants an impeachment.
I'm all for an investigation, so you're wrong, as usual. Go ahead. Let us know what you find in your desperate search. If he did something wrong, we nail him.

Meanwhile, the first part of what he said was pretty funny, and you can't attack your way out of that, as much as you want to.

I'm all for an investigation, so you're wrong, as usual.

I’m usually very much correct. And itnis irrelevant if you, personally, are all for an investigation.
Go ahead. Let us know what you find in your desperate search.
Im not engaged in any search at all, desperate or otherwise. You dolt.
If he did something wrong, we nail him.
If he did something wrong, perhaps the investigation will reveal it clearly. “We” aren’t in Congress. And the purpose of an investigation as to whether the Potato should be impeached is not to “nail” him. That’s just the way liberal Democrats behaved against President Trump.
Meanwhile, the first part of what he said was pretty funny, and you can't attack your way out of that, as much as you want to.

The first part of what Turley said is his opinion. And it’s beside the point. The meaningful part can only be determined after a thorough investigation. And you can’t worm your way out of that fact.

That pretty well sums up the problem of a hack judge using bias instead of actual credible evidence.

Also, there’s this:

Trump got insurance proceeds after a hurricane a caused some damage at Mar a Lago. It wasn’t even close to demolishing the buildings. It was windows, tiles and trees etc. Trump got $17 million dollars just for that. That was in 2005.

So how on Earth could the total value be only $18 million, now?

That’s evidence he has not seen true?

For Mark, There’s More Than Enough Evidence to Kick Biden Out of Office​

That pretty well sums up the problem of a hack judge using bias instead of actual credible evidence.

Also, there’s this:

Trump got insurance proceeds after a hurricane a caused some damage at Mar a Lago. It wasn’t even close to demolishing the buildings. It was windows, tiles and trees etc. Trump got $17 million dollars just for that. That was in 2005.

So how on Earth could the total value be only $18 million, now?

Democrats love to lie but are not good at covering for their lies

1696319212127.png

I am third to the most important person or being in my life. After checking the list, you aren't on it.;l

I don't want to be on it. I am sure the other two are Satan and Hitler.

I don't want to be on it. I am sure the other two are Satan and Hitler.

Nah, if I were to put on
Rump it would cover both and he ain't on it either. You dominions of hell sure do like to spout off.

Forum List

Back