Yes, The Biden Impeachment Hearing Presented Evidence Of Corruption — Lots Of It

When it comes to bed wetters, a democrook political whore they support could burglarize their house and rape them. The bed wetters would claim the loot was payment for erotic services rather than see the sociopath charged and punished.

That's how devoted to stupid they are.

MORE:

" . . . . Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina brought up an FBI memo released Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee about another former business partner of Hunter’s, Tony Bobulinksi. In an FBI interview, Bobulinksi said that in 2015-16 Hunter and Hunter’s uncle James did business with CEFC, a Chinese company with close ties to the Chinese government. But because Biden was still vice president, Hunter and James weren’t paid right away. “There was a concern it would be improper,” Bobulinksi said, because of the company’s affiliation with the Chinese Communist Party.

But Hunter and James wanted to get paid. According to Bobulinksi, “they believed CEFC owed them money for the benefits that accrued to CEFC through its use of the Biden family name to advance their business dealings.” Once Biden left office, Hunter and James were paid more than a million dollars by CEFC. “Now we know why,” said Mace. “Because it was back-pay.”

Later in the hearing, Rep. Byron Donalds of Florida showed organizational charts of Hunter Biden’s businesses created by the IRS team investigating the president’s son, including from 2014, when Joe Biden was vice president, and 2018, when he was a private citizen. The charts show a dizzying array of interrelated companies — none of which involved real estate or any other industry where you would typically see this kind of complex matrix of different business entities and shell companies. Donalds then shared a text message between Hunter and James Biden in which Hunter, discussing a business deal, tells his uncle, “You’ve been drawn into something purely for the purpose of protecting Dad.”

This is just a sample, but you get the idea. Hunter was engaged in a patently corrupt scheme that involved selling access to his father, one of the most powerful politicians on the planet.
“Back pay” to Hunter… not Joe

Like the 2 billion Jarod got from the Saudi’s?

When do Republicans plan on holding Trump accountable for his behaviors?

Or will they just deny everything?

Lol, republicans whining about TRUPMP's behaviors seem to be okay with those same behaviors held by other republicans behind closed doors.

Look at all the Democrat Marxists towing the fake news line and regurgitating their lies, just like you all probably repeated the lies about Russian collusion, which never happened. We will revisit this thread after Biden is impeached and Hunter is found guilty.

Look at all the Democrat Marxists towing the fake news line and regurgitating their lies, just like you all probably repeated the lies about Russian collusion, which never happened. We will revisit this thread after Biden is impeached and Hunter is found guilty.
You do that. I’ll save it in the same folder as the Durham threads.

As far as Turley

All he said was “because Hunter “

Looks like he wants Hunter impeached

When do Republicans plan on holding Trump accountable for his behaviors?

As soon as he does something wrong. So far, he has not.

All of his so-called wrong-doings are lies by you people

So you disagree with Turley's statement, "“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment"?

And the testimony of Bruce Dubinsky, a forensic accountant called on by Republicans, who said, “I am not here today to even suggest that there was corruption, fraud, or any wrongdoing. In my opinion, more information needs to be gathered and assessed before I would make such an assessment"?

You know more than these people?

So far, this post has not been refuted

Wow, so you know everything he has and hasn't done . . . .

I know that all your posts are crap and nonsense.

I know that the first post in this thread has not been refuted by you or anyone else.

Anything else?

I know that all your posts are crap and nonsense.

I know that the first post in this thread has not been refuted by you or anyone else.

Anything else?
Yes, I just want to express my profound appreciation for the fact that you know all of Trump's movements and actions.

That is a gift and a power that I hope you use wisely among us mortals.

Forum List

Back