Seeing religion through new eyes....

I will not say that had the Lord of Glory talk through you. I would praise you rather than instruct you. God is not a man. Devils are sneering at my words.

What a load of rubbish. Quoting biblical crap as if it would influence me.

Don't bother instructing me how to lead my life. Do something about the delusions you suffer.

What a load of rubbish. Quoting biblical crap as if it would influence me.

Don't bother instructing me how to lead my life. Do something about the delusions you suffer.
I am not saying how you should lead your life. I am talking about the way you talk. What activity was I telling you to not do? That is what you do in your life. You are giving me a false accusation.

Satan is called "The Prince of the Air". He does currently have dominion over the world as it is, but not without G-d keeping him in check. Once the rapture occurs and the Holy Spirit is taken, then Satan becomes unleashed.
It is true that Satan cannot do anything, unless God gives the OK for Satan to do whatever. Holy Sprit, at one unknown point in time will stop striving with the hearts of men. The saved will be saved. The lost will be lost. Satan is the prince of the air. That being whispers suggestive thoughts. People need to resist them. Knowing the voice of the master is important. There will be no secret rapture. The mountains will be made low. Valleys will rise. Islands will be moved from where they are. Elements will be melted on, and in the entier planet. Constellations will not shine their light. That will happen when Jesus comes back. Wicked will want to drown, or be covered by the mountains. Light, like no other, melts the elements. That light shines from Jesus. Satan becomes chained after the second coming of Jesus. Wicked people are dead. There is no one for Satan to work through. Rightious are off of the earth in the New Jerusalem. Walls look like transparent jasper stone. That city is on twelve precious stones each representing the twelve tribes of Israel. There are thee gates on each side. They are made out of a gigantic pearl, cut without human hands. That city will be gone for 1000 years. Satan is unchained when the wicked are raised. Wicked build two cities. Gog, and Magog. Satan, who is dressed in gold and every precious gem, calls them to battle against a city, that seems to be an easy city, to take. No draw bridge. No archers. No moat around the city. A military thing is nowhere to be seen. No look out towers, either. Gates open in an inviting way. Light shines out of the gates, filling the area, entirely. That light is fire to the army that is around the city, igniting the lost. They look like a lake of fire. Satan and the false prophet are tossed into that lake. Ashes are all that is left. Rigthtious walk upon the ashes of the lost, when they come out of the city. People who tormented them in the past, are no more..

Last edited:
I am not saying how you should lead your life. I am talking about the way you talk. What activity was I telling you to not do? That is what you do in your life. You are giving me a false accusation.

Why should I tolerate godbotherers belching their lies on here? Why shouldn't I get insulted when they force their crap on me? I replying how they deserve to be spoken to.
I don't care how my opinion affects you or anyone else.
Because I'm an atheist I now become some pariah. A cancer on society that should be eliminated because you think you have a right spew your religious rubbish with some divine entitlement.

Have another go.

They said that the bible was malleable, that it could mean different things in different times. That's why it's lasted so long. It fits any period...
God is eternal. God wants God's image to be good to God's image. People who don't have God in their mind make judging to be the condemning kind. Jesus did not use the condeming kind of Judging. Overcome evil with good. How is that construed as being hundreds of different things?

Why should I tolerate godbotherers belching their lies on here? Why shouldn't I get insulted when they force their crap on me? I replying how they deserve to be spoken to.
I don't care how my opinion affects you or anyone else.
Because I'm an atheist I now become some pariah. A cancer on society that should be eliminated because you think you have a right spew your religious rubbish with some divine entitlement.

Have another go.
Jamie's 1:26 - 27, KJV, is rubbish? Those verses describes what pure undefiled religon is. People who don't have a bridled - controlled tongue will have religion that is vain according to scripture. The church is a den of theives wanting to make money. That is why truth has never been taught. Buissness are the same as the church. They are making money, not teaching any truth, as well. God is a gift giver. He gives what a person asks of him. God's mind needs to be in our mind. The world will blow your mind had God who made free come into their mind. God is honest. God is not a thief.

Jamie's 1:26 - 27, KJV, is rubbish? Those verses describes what pure undefiled religon is. People who don't have a bridled - controlled tongue will have religion that is vain according to scripture.

That quotation does not spy to atheist be abuse there is no God . No amount of biblical quotes will change my no d.

The church is a den of theives wanting to make money. That is why truth has never been taught.

You are right there. Evangelists are nothing but fraudulent charlatans. The truth is on show everyday, it's the followers that refuse to see it.

Buissness are the same as the church. They are making money, not teaching any truth, as well. God is a gift giver. He gives what a person asks of him.

You cannot name one material item which can be proven to come from God.
Not one. No one has every received anything. irs bullshit.

God's mind needs to be in our mind. The world will blow your mind had God who made free come into their mind. God is honest. God is not a thief.

I'm not afraid of any God because he doesn't exist. I'm always cautious around people who make claims about God when I know they have no way of knowing something about a person who doesn't exist. You DO NOT know how God thinks and never will.
It's arrogant to project yourself as some prophet. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

God is eternal. God wants God's image to be good to God's image. People who don't have God in their mind make judging to be the condemning kind. Jesus did not use the condeming kind of Judging. Overcome evil with good. How is that construed as being hundreds of different things?
Evil is subjective.

They said that the bible was malleable, that it could mean different things in different times. That's why it's lasted so long. It fits any period...
Jesus is not a fear giver. He comforts the broken hearted. Jesus knows of another country, where pain and crying are no more. People who ar45e like jesus will be in hat country. They that are not will not be in that country. They that call death giving sweet will not be in that country. Those people are born of fornication. Christs enemies called death giving sweet. Those people were, what they thought they were not. Those people had a boasting spirit, thinking they were not born of fornication. They were born of fornication. The church, today, is in the same condition as the people that Jesus faced. The church called fornication sex, lying to everyone. Jesus healed people. He feed people. It is recorded in scripture. The wrong spirit is in the church. The church is all about this: How many people can I attract? The number of people, will = more money when the offering plate goes around. Church revolves around money, not people.

Evil is subjective.
It has to do with how a person talks, not being naked which is how we are, or sex, being an act that the body engages in. Evil people condemn others for what they are, and what they themselves do, being hypocrites, destroying their neighbour with their mouth. Devils know all about destroying. Devils are evil. The destroying people want to be loved, refusing to love others. That is what makes them to be a hypocrite.

Fallen angels are afraid of Jesus who is God visually seen. Jesus can shine that light, or not shine that light.

Romans 12: 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 13:10

“Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”

Matthew 8:29
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?"
Jesus comforts people. Fallen beings give fear. Devils are fearful of their own end. Devils work through people, making others to tremble. That happens when the church perverts the words of the Living God.​
Jeremiah 23:36 36And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.​

Matthew 12:37

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:” There is judging recognizing whether Jesus is in a person or not, and Judging as to who loves whoever, more than another person. The person who does not have Jesus in their soul, is not condemned. The person who does not condemn is showing the person a better way. Luke 6:37 is talking about is a condeming form of judging. Jesus had blood in him at the time. He could not engage in that form of judging. Jesus refrained from that kind of Judging when resurrected, having a body that did not have blood in it.​

Jesus will judge when he comes back. John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 1:47- Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" That is the kind of judging we can engage in. That judging condemns no one.​

Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.” We have the debt of death in us.]

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Mammon is money. We are god's. We are God's children. We need to serve each other.

1 Thessalonians 5:11-13: 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

Matthew 13:13

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Ezekiel 18:20

“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.”

Psalms 23:4“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” No one is comforted when they are beaten. The rod was used to guide the sheep, not beat the sheep. Our words will guide others.​

Ecclesiastes 10:12“The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself.”​

Proverbs 16:32 “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.”​

King James Version (KJV)​

How is any of this malleable? What is thought of as being malleable?

Last edited:
People will see what they want to see. Often times they will see something other than what the author intended.
Edited: Jesus is not a fear giver. He comforts the broken hearted. Jesus knows of another country, where pain and crying are no more. People who are like jesus will be in that country. They that are not will not be in that country. They that call death giving sweet will not be in that country. Those people are born of fornication. Christs enemies called death giving sweet. Those people were, what they thought they were not. Those people had a boasting spirit, thinking they were not born of fornication. They were born of fornication. The church, today, is in the same condition as the people that Jesus faced. The church called fornication sex, lying to everyone. Jesus healed people. He feed people. It is recorded in scripture. The wrong spirit is in the church. The church is all about this: How many people can I attract? The number of people, will = more money when the offering plate goes around. Church revolves around money, not people

Fallen angels are afraid of Jesus who is God visually seen. Jesus can shine that light, or not shine that light.

Romans 12:21

King James Version

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

King James Version​

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 13:10

“Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

King James Bible
And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Matthew 12:37​

“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”

Matthew 12:37

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Luke 6:37​

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:”

Luke 6:37

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Matthew 6:12​

“And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.”

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 6:12

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
We have the debt of death in us.]

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Mammon is money.

1 Thessalonians 5:11-13: 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.​

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

Matthew 13:13​

“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.”

Matthew 13:13

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Ezekiel 18:20

“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.” How is any of this malleable? What is thought of as being malleable?
You're nuts. Go sit down.

Eternal damnation is not a nation. Eternal damnation is eternal body and soul; death, after the resurrection of the wicked, 1000 years after the second coming of Jesus. Wicked become a part of the earth forever, being ashes, and only ashes. Light, from Jesus, burns them up.

You're nuts. Go sit down.
What is? I get all kinds of satanic accusations with no explanation. I was exact and concise. I explained what the verses mean. What is malleable to you? Non of it is. You are spouting off, and that is all. Surly you can find something with what I wrote.

Last edited:
What is? I get all kinds of satanic accusations with no explanation. I was exact and concise. I explained what the verses mean. What is malleable to you? Non of it is. You are spouting off, and that is all. Surly you can find something with what I wrote.
I'm paraphrasing the bible. It's malleable, remember?

I'm paraphrasing the bible. It's malleable, remember?

People who use the Bible to make people to do what Christ would not do, are perverting scripture. That is not saying the same thing, using different words. There is no variance in Jesus. A pedophilia person is not a pervert. The person saying that to a person is perverting the word pervert. God does not pervert justice. That has to do with what a person says. Do you see what I am saying? Judge means one of two things. Condeming or not condeming. You need to know the context in which the word is used. Jesus judged rightly condeming no one when he praised the centurion and Nathaniel. Jesus did that because he had blood in him, like we have blood in us. You need to look at the entier picture. The other judging which is condeming is a thing we should not do, but have done for centuries. How a person looks on scripture depends on he unseen spirit that is in the mind of a person. Satan makes hell to be a place of torment. That beings mind is tormented day and night regarding what that being did, losing his place as covering cherub, called lucifer. That being will be burned up on the last day. They that have that being in their mind will think like that being. Jesus in your mind will not think torment. Hell is where the dead are. They are waiting for the resurrection unto life, eternal or death eternal. jesus says this: They are asleep. It is a dreamless sleep. The bible only seems to be malleable. People chose life, or people choose death. They that call death giving sweet, will not get life eternal.
Love one another, even as God loves us, can be paraphrased to mean, hate your neighbour killing them, using any excuse? That is what people do. Wouldn't that be perverting scripture, rather than saying the same thing, using different words. Eternal suffering and thou shalt not surly die, that Satan said, is saying the same thing. Satan talking through the church. Can you see that? The same thing is spoken when the bible says don't work ill to your neighbour, and don't speak evil of one another.

Forum List

Back