Second Debate officially canceled and 3rd debate moderator locks down twitter account

Trump was the instigator. And that's because he was in over his head. He knew he was going to get his butt handed to him.

Spare us the bologna, Jack. How can you be the instigator if BIDEN was the one who started it? Get your head screwed on right. Trump got nothing handed to him but the usual seething disrespect the D's always show that no president in history has ever put up with. Shame on you for approving of it. It's all coming back to bite you in the ass.

The only one in over his head was Biden who had no answer when Trump threw up about the criminal enterprise of his son Hunter and what it is that Biden keeps trying to hide about Ukraine and China. But the shit is all coming down now.

You people love to lie to yourselves thinking you're fooling everyone BUT yourself. You are not.

No one cares about Hunter Biden. Just as no one cares about Trump's children in the context of the upcoming election. But since it's the only real thing you Trump supporters can hang on to right now, feel free to run with it. The released emails and documents will amount to NOTHING. Mostly because, there's nothing there. Trump made all of his own issues. The reason the press is on him 24/7 is because he's corrupt and incompetent. And disrespect? Please. The day Obama was elected, the right wing in this country lost their shit. Obama had to put up with way more BS than Trump ever will. Big difference though, Obama ran a clean ship. Trump hasn't.

So, console yourself that the little wuss you support for President quit the debate because he knew he was going to get his butt handed to him.
We'll see if he shows up for the third which I believe is still on. If he quits that one, he may as well resign.
Fake news form proven liar.

So you don't consider Joe flying Hunter into China on Air Force Two wasn't political help?

Vice President Joe Biden, traveling to China on an official visit, had brought his son Hunter Biden along.

Biden often took family members and especially his grandchildren on his foreign trips, so their presence didn’t raise eyebrows.

And when the two appeared in public together in Beijing during the 2013 trip, there were all the typical trappings of a mini-family vacation tacked on to a business trip.

With granddaughter Finnegan in tow, the Biden men sipped tea in a Confucian-style teahouse, leafed through books at local shops and treated themselves to mid-afternoon ice cream.

You don't seem to understand the difference between government and the private sector.

In the government sector they usually release their tax returns to prove they didn't receive any financial benefit from a relative using their name. Just as Joe Biden did.
And their political record proves there were no political favors done for their relatives.

I guess you should attack Joe for bringing his grandkids along on his overseas trips. But that's just a perk of office.

So you don't consider Joe flying Hunter into China on Air Force Two wasn't political help?

Vice President Joe Biden, traveling to China on an official visit, had brought his son Hunter Biden along.

Biden often took family members and especially his grandchildren on his foreign trips, so their presence didn’t raise eyebrows.

And when the two appeared in public together in Beijing during the 2013 trip, there were all the typical trappings of a mini-family vacation tacked on to a business trip.

With granddaughter Finnegan in tow, the Biden men sipped tea in a Confucian-style teahouse, leafed through books at local shops and treated themselves to mid-afternoon ice cream.

Sell that crap to some naive college kids.

And some boasted about their support for BLM.
As I said, I need a citation for that one.
Why? When he proves it you'll just pretend the conversation never took place just like you did earlier when I proved you wrong
I already asked twice for a citation of their support or connection to BLM and the only answer I got was "NEWS"

No citation to even check out his claim with.

So I GOOGLED, and didn't find any connection. But I did find that many of the 13 posted pro-Trump messages on their social media

But nothing about support or connection to BLM.

If you have a citation you can join in.

And some boasted about their support for BLM.
As I said, I need a citation for that one.
Why? When he proves it you'll just pretend the conversation never took place just like you did earlier when I proved you wrong
I already asked twice for a citation of their support or connection to BLM and the only answer I got was "NEWS"

No citation to even check out his claim with.

So I GOOGLED, and didn't find any connection. But I did find that many of the 13 posted pro-Trump messages on their social media

But nothing about support or connection to BLM.

If you have a citation you can join in.
Why? So you can ignore me when I prove you wrong AGAIN?

Watch the video I just posted. He goes into great detail about a couple of the individuals and their prior positions via their own statements

And I have to thank you for the video. It tells how they used BLM as a conduit for their violent behvior to foment civil war.

Funny, your video shows that those folks didn't "support" BLM, but joined BLM in order to start rioting and looting and arson, in order to promote civil war.

They were anarchists, looking for a conduit.

You watched a 15 or 20 minute video in 2 minutes? Really dude?

Don't even PRETEND to know wtf you're talking about

Funny, your video shows that those folks didn't "support" BLM, but joined BLM in order to start rioting and looting and arson, in order to promote civil war.

They were anarchists, looking for a conduit.

You watched a 15 or 20 minute video in 2 minutes? Really dude?

Don't even PRETEND to know wtf you're talking about

I skipped around until I reached the 7:00 point, where he mentioned BLM.

And explained how they used BLM in order to provoke civil war though the violence that would then be blamed on BLM.

Listen to the part about boogaloo and civil war.

Hey, it's your video. Apparently you didn't listen to it.

Last edited:
The Trump administration is refusing to answer a simple question: when did Trump last test negative for COVID.

We also know that the debate forum didn’t test Trump before the event, they accepted his word that he had tested negative recently.

Makes one wonder, if Trump lied.

Forum List

Back