Second Debate officially canceled and 3rd debate moderator locks down twitter account

Trump sucks at a debate. Why do you think he was constantly interrupting trying to spew his crap that night?

FUCK YOU, JACK, you constantly lying POS. Go get the fucking replay of the debate and count the interruptions right now.

While Trump tried to abide by the rules and act professional and respectful, it was BIDEN who interrupted Trump ELEVEN times and Wallace another five until he finally had enough and realized the whole night was a gang bang clusterfuck with Wallace and Biden both attacking him from either side. There was no debate, you ASSHOLE.

By my count, Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

Of course Slate is a left leaning site, so from a right leaning site...

According to a Fox News analysis, Biden interrupted Trump 49 times and Wallace 18 times for a total of 67 interruptions. Trump, meanwhile, interrupted Biden 71 times and Wallace 74 times for a total of 145 interruptions.

Each time he interrupted he said something important.

Maybe if the mods were asking Biden the hard questions Trump would not need to. But since as some mods in this board, the mods were hyper partisan democrats... that was not the case.

Biden still hasn't condemned Antifa, thinking it's just an idea, while he kneels for BLM.

That is the crappiest excuse I have heard to date. I am sure everyone thinks their interruption is “important stuff”.

Don’t know why you think the moderator didn’t ask Biden any tough questions. He was asked about the protests and violence, and why he didn’t contact governors; he was asked how he would balance economy and green energy; he was asked about judges. MAYBE if Trump had quit interrupting you would have heard that and if the moderator had spent less time trying to get Trump to follow the rules, he would have had more time to press Biden on it instead of running out of time and having to move on.
Why isn't Hunter campaigning for his father?

My guess would be is that he doesn't want to be a distraction. Maybe he's busy with his own life. Don Jr and Eric can't say the same thing since they are dependent on their father for notoriety. They'd be two homeless bums without him. Ivanka seems to be the lone exception.
Trump sucks at a debate. Why do you think he was constantly interrupting trying to spew his crap that night?

FUCK YOU, JACK, you constantly lying POS. Go get the fucking replay of the debate and count the interruptions right now.

While Trump tried to abide by the rules and act professional and respectful, it was BIDEN who interrupted Trump ELEVEN times and Wallace another five until he finally had enough and realized the whole night was a gang bang clusterfuck with Wallace and Biden both attacking him from either side. There was no debate, you ASSHOLE.

By my count, Trump interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden or debate moderator Chris Wallace at least 128 times. This number dwarfed the 51 times Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton during the first presidential debate in 2016. For his part, Biden interrupted dozens of times—at various points either trying to get a word in edgewise or correct flat lies by the president—but his interruptions were no match for Trump’s.

Wallace’s efforts to control the debate were valiant, but ultimately futile. Trump interrupted both men during both questions and answers. He muttered snide remarks under his breath. He talked over the moderator and his opponent. And he just plain cut them off over and over again. Wallace asked the president at least 25 times to stop interrupting and obey the debate rules: “Sir, you’re debating him, not me. Let me ask my question.” “Please let the vice president talk.” “You’ve made your point. Please let him answer.” “You’ve agreed to two minutes, please let him have it.” “No, no, no Mr. President.” “Mr.—President Trump, President Trump, the interruptions.” When Wallace said, “Mr. President, can you let him finish, sir?” and Biden replied, “He doesn’t know how to do that,” Trump interrupted in response to being asked to stop interrupting: “You’d be surprised, you’d be surprised. Go ahead, talk, Joe, talk.”

According to a Fox News analysis, Biden interrupted Trump 49 times and Wallace 18 times for a total of 67 interruptions. Trump, meanwhile, interrupted Biden 71 times and Wallace 74 times for a total of 145 interruptions.

Maybe if the mods were asking Biden the hard questions Trump would not need to. But since as some mods in this board, the mods were hyper partisan democrats... that was not the case.

Biden still hasn't condemned Antifa, thinking it's just an idea, while he kneels for BLM.

That is the crappiest excuse I have heard to date. I am sure everyone thinks their interruption is “important stuff”.

Don’t know why you think the moderator didn’t ask Biden any tough questions. He was asked about the protests and violence, and why he didn’t contact governors; he was asked how he would balance economy and green energy; he was asked about judges. MAYBE if Trump had quit interrupting you would have heard that and if the moderator had spent less time trying to get Trump to follow the rules, he would have had more time to press Biden on it instead of running out of time and having to move on.

My guess would be is that he doesn't want to be a distraction. Maybe he's busy with his own life. Don Jr and Eric can't say the same thing since they are dependent on their father for notoriety. They'd be two homeless bums without him. Ivanka seems to be the lone exception.
Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka are all campaigning. You guys can't admit the truth, can you.
Must be why none of them (including Melanoma) showed up to welcome their dad home from the Hospital...

Can you imagine any good father, anywhere in the world, getting no reception from a loving family when coming home from the hospital?

I actually felt sorry for the blob. And then he saluted nobody and I stopped feeling sorry for him...it was a sad, sad photo op that looked, again, like Dukakis in a Tank more than MacArthur coming ashore.

If you believe that anyone is interested what you thought about X here, you are very mistaken.

Maybe try the drama forum.

The bottom line is...Trump declined to debate Biden. He is scared.

Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka are all campaigning. You guys can't admit the truth, can you.
Must be why none of them (including Melanoma) showed up to welcome their dad home from the Hospital...

Can you imagine any good father, anywhere in the world, getting no reception from a loving family when coming home from the hospital?

I actually felt sorry for the blob. And then he saluted nobody and I stopped feeling sorry for him...it was a sad, sad photo op that looked, again, like Dukakis in a Tank more than MacArthur coming ashore.

He actually played Hollywood director last Monday night. He re-shot his entry into the White House (because he didn't like the first look). Can you say narcissist?
I will say, I felt bad for him. He looked like shit. Ego is a terrible collector.

He actually played Hollywood director last Monday night. He re-shot his entry into the White House (because he didn't like the first look). Can you say narcissist?
I will say, I felt bad for him. He looked like shit. Ego is a terrible collector.

I legitimately felt sorry for the blob. I thought sure..any moment now, you'd see Ivanka and Meania (I don't really know the names of his sons--one looks like mayonnaise) come out to greet him. But they didn't.

Again, if the kids or wife gave a shit about their father/husband any where in the world, they would have been there to see him when he got home. Nobody showed up.
It was sad.

What truth? That they are all so beholden and intertwined with Daddy that they are required to campaign for him? All three of them are dependent on their father's name for notoriety.
Without him, they are just three faceless hucksters with the Trump name.
The truth about Hunter.

If you believe that anyone is interested what you thought about X here, you are very mistaken.

Joe is the one making excuses. You people are hilarious and so desperate.

Negative.

The commission said they would do it virtually. The blob pulled out. Biden didn't . The blob wants no part of a repeat of the shellacking he got last Tuesday. When pressed, he would probably endorse the Klan this time...I understand they were upset he left them off the list.

Trump asked the tough questions. Trump, not the moderator.

The moderator asked Trump the "tough" questions that should have been addressed to Biden, such as "do you condemn extremists, and will you take extremists measures". Of course, to Trump those were easy questions since he condemns all extremists, and will not pack the court or defund the police.

Biden condemned violence including antifa......

All Biden said is that Antifa wasn't even an organization but simply an IDEA.

Negative.

The commission said they would do it virtually. The blob pulled out. Biden didn't . The blob wants no part of a repeat of the shellacking he got last Tuesday. When pressed, he would probably endorse the Klan this time...I understand they were upset he left them off the list.

And then Trump said let's do it live later instead. President Trump is also cleared from the China virus so the excuse to change the format should go to trash.

Biden and his debate commission refused debate.

As it should be

Trump is a pussy he should have showed up at the agreed upon time and let the news run with it.

Hold a mega rally and force the cameras.

They can't resist ratings why is Trump so bad at this?

edit - How can you have a peace deal between parties who weren't at war?

Tim Pool is a fucking retard lol

Trump asked the tough questions. Trump, not the moderator.

The moderator asked Trump the "tough" questions that should have been addressed to Biden, such as "do you condemn extremists, and will you take extremists measures". Of course, to Trump those were easy questions since he condemns all extremists, and will not pack the court or defund the police.

Biden condemned violence including antifa......

All Biden said is that Antifa wasn't even an organization but simply an IDEA.

I’ll call FBI Director Wray to reclassify Antifa as violent terrorist group.

Also reclassify The Proud Boys as god loving peaceful group of men.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PRESENTING THE PROUD BOYS:

Forum List

Back