Second Debate officially canceled and 3rd debate moderator locks down twitter account

We've seen over 10 years of Bidens tax returns, and not a penny of what Hunter received made it's way into Joe's pockets.
Why did Moscow pay Hunter $3.5MM.

Do they own the Bidens jointly with China and the Ukraine?
Where Hunter makes his money has less to do with Joe than where Jarred Kushner using his position in the white house to get his building at 666 5th avenue bailed out

Kushners crisscrossed the globe attempting find partners for a Hail Mary plan to raze the property and replace it with a new tower—one that would’ve required even more money, including a $4 billion construction loan—to no avail. (The family was reportedly rebuffed by everyone from the richest man in France to the South Korea’s sovereign-wealth fund.) And then, as if by magic, Brookfield Asset Management purchased a 99-year lease on the building, giving the Kushners enough to pay off their debt and buy out Vornado Realty Trust, which owned the retail part of the property.

P.S. The money came from Quatar.

Condemning violence is not good enough if you can't condemn the movements organizing the violence. Extremist anti-American movements need to be condemned entirely, as president Trump has done.
His followers the Michigan militia was planning to kidnap Michigan governor.
Did I miss Trump condemning the Michigan Militia? I can't seem to find Trump condemning sedition by his followers.
They aren't Trump supporters.

Did I miss Trump condemning the Michigan Militia? I can't seem to find Trump condemning sedition by his followers.

Actually, they are, most all of them are.

• Thirteen people were arrested across Michigan and charged on Thursday with a plot to kidnap the governor

Many of the 13 boasted on social media of their support for Donald Trump

Condemning violence is not good enough if you can't condemn the movements organizing the violence. Extremist anti-American movements need to be condemned entirely, as president Trump has done.

The kidnappers have ties to BLM. Trump did condemn BLM.
I didn’t see black dude that got arrested ALL whiteys. Then Trump blasted the governor Whitmer.

The kidnappers have ties to BLM. Trump did condemn BLM.
I didn’t see black dude that got arrested ALL whiteys. Then Trump blasted the governor Whitmer.

White people can suffer from the BLM mind virus too.

Yes they are. A picture that was taken in April 30, 2020 at Michigan Capitol Hill with Trump/Pence banner. Two brothers that got arrested was there.

White people can suffer from the BLM mind virus too.

Many of the 13 boasted on social media of their support for Donald Trump

And some boasted about their support for BLM.

Irrelevant, Americans support president Trump.

On April 15, the militia joined thousands of people at an "Operation Gridlock" rally in Lansing against statewide closures due to coronavirus.
The protesters waived Trump flags alongside Confederate flags and swastikas, and disobeyed social distancing measures. While the ostensible target of their outrage was Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer for imposing stay-at-home orders

Why did Hunter get $3.5MM from Moscow?
Who cares. We've seen over 10 years of Bidens tax returns, and not a penny of what Hunter received made it's way into Joe's pockets.
Both Hunter and Biden's brother have gotten rich thanks to peddling Biden's influence. That's against the law. That's why people care about Hunter and the millions he made from the Ukraine, Russia and China. Even he admitted in a interview that he would have had none of those opportunities if his name wasn't Biden.

On April 15, the militia joined thousands of people at an "Operation Gridlock" rally in Lansing against statewide closures due to coronavirus.
The protesters waived Trump flags alongside Confederate flags and swastikas, and disobeyed social distancing measures. While the ostensible target of their outrage was Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer for imposing stay-at-home orders

And? Are you saying that peaceful protests are not allowed?

The way democrats have destroyed our freedoms needs to be condemned just as hard as the swastikas.

Biden condemns Antifa, violence 'across the board' amid riots

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said he condemns violence "across the board," including from Antifa, when he was asked about it during a local TV interview Monday.
Biden did not condemn Antifa, in fact, he told us in the debates that Antifa is just an "idea" when asked to do so.

Antifa is not an organized group, as such it's an "idea" and not subject to condemnation as an organization.

As the right always does when one of theirs does some horrific act like killing Heather Heyer, or trying to kidnap Gov Whitmer.

It was the work of an individual, and not the group.
Antifa is just as organized as the FFI (French Resistance) was in WWII. It's organized on a cell basis, not a top down basis.

Hunter admitted that he got his job on the board of that power company because his name is Biden. You people don't even realize how corrupt you are.

And Paris Hilton got hired for the show "A simple life" because her name was Hilton.
Paris Hilton has nothing to do with this. You're a full blown idiot.

People have gotten jobs based on their name since the beginning of time. The difference is whether they had strings pulled to get them there.

And Hunter got no political help from Joe, other than inheriting the name.

So what Hunter did, or what Hunter got, has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

You're just pissed that when there is a TV parallel with Paris Hilton, you scream different.
So you don't consider Joe flying Hunter into China on Air Force Two wasn't political help? The Chinese aren't stupid, that's a big official endorsement right there.

Both Hunter and Biden's brother have gotten rich thanks to peddling Biden's influence. That's against the law. That's why people care about Hunter and the millions he made from the Ukraine, Russia and China. Even he admitted in a interview that he would have had none of those opportunities if his name wasn't Biden.

Using a family name happens all the time.

Frank Stallone - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Frank_Stallone

Francesco Stallone Jr. (born July 30, 1950) is an American actor, singer-songwriter and guitarist. He is the younger brother of Sylvester Stallone and wrote music for his movies.

Antifa is just as organized as the FFI (French Resistance) was in WWII. It's organized on a cell basis, not a top down basis.
Read a history book

General Charles De Gaulle

General Charles De Gaulle was keen to unite these different resistance groups under his leadership. Jean Moulin, who had spent time in London with De Gaulle, was sent back to France and was given the task of uniting the various groups into one organization.

Yes they are. A picture that was taken in April 30, 2020 at Michigan Capitol Hill with Trump/Pence banner. Two brothers that got arrested was there.
So? Prove the banner was there's.

Using a family name happens all the time.

Frank Stallone - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Frank_Stallone

Francesco Stallone Jr. (born July 30, 1950) is an American actor, singer-songwriter and guitarist. He is the younger brother of Sylvester Stallone and wrote music for his movies.
You don't seem to understand the difference between government and the private sector.

Forum List

Back