Sean Penn holds forth on vaccination

This episode goes into how Sean Penn either doesn't understand, or is lying about FDA approval of the vaccine. They have approved Comirnaty, NOT Pfizer-BioNTech, and they are "legally distinct," though it is stated they are interchangeable. So? What is the "legal distinction?" And why not just approve both?

:dunno:

Truckies Plan Australian Blockade – #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 08/27/2021

(mirror video)

Story #1: FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

Story #2: Health Researchers Report Funder Pressure to Suppress Results

Story #3: Australian Truck Drivers Vow To Block Every Major Highway In Radical Anti-Lockdown Strike

Stupid pig.

My apologies to all the actual pigs, who all have far more intelligence than this kvnt.
Folks in Hollywood get ahead by shilling for the establishment and the Deep State. To their core, they are essentially propagandists. The better they shill for the billionaires and the aristocrats, the more work and influence they will have.

Folks in Hollywood get ahead by shilling for the establishment and the Deep State. To their core, they are essentially propagandists. The better they shill for the billionaires and the aristocrats, the more work and influence they will have.
^ Seriously gets it.

They're whores.

No offense to sex workers, who, like pigs, are fine mammals. :)

My apologies to all the actual pigs,

he says that's fine.....just no more Sean Penn flick nights
1638617858820.jpeg

~S~

Aaaannnnddddd just like that I don't like Sean Penn anymore.

His dumbass actually compares not getting a vaccine to pointing a gun in someone's face? Wow these rich stuck up douchey Hollywood assholes always make me sick with their extreme language. Anytime they speak it's always using extreme language that goes way beyond everything. Someone touches a woman's leg some Hollywood douche would say she was raped.

Fuck him. I don't want to watch his movies anymore. I'd rather watch Chris Penn.

Forum List

Back