Sean Penn holds forth on vaccination

Stupid pig.

My apologies to all the actual pigs, who all have far more intelligence than this kvnt.
Oh look, Trumptards find another reason to be triggered. Today Sean Penn, tomorrow, the Muppets. Or will it be Big Bird again?

Oh look, Trumptards find another reason to be triggered. Today Sean Penn, tomorrow, the Muppets. Or will it be Big Bird again?
Whichever one compromises the integrity of their own intelligence by witlessly serving as a living monument to ignorance and the ugliness of hysteria . . . probably.

Last edited:
OK seriously... how is it possible this OBVIOUS low brow dimwit gets 2 seconds to talk about anything?? Anything.
All the man is capable of doing is acting. I doubt he can add two number together larger than one digit.
Because it resonates with the other low brow dimwits who would literally take his advice on any topic over that of licensed doctors, accountants, lawyers, you name it. The people who put him on camera and ask him this shit know exactly who their audience is. Many of those audience members are on this forum, sadly.

Whichever one compromises the integrity of their own intelligence by witlessly serving as a living monument to ignorance and the ugliness of hysteria . . . probably.
The head of Sesame Street actually came out against the politicization of the characters years ago - I guess that's not their principled stance any longer. :(

It's a shame the Democrats politically weaponized Covid, but I guess Nazis gotta Nazi.

Because it resonates with the other low brow dimwits who would literally take his advice on any topic over that of licensed doctors, accountants, lawyers, you name it. The people who put him on camera and ask him this shit know exactly who their audience is. Many of those audience members are on this forum, sadly.
Hysterical Rage™ is very much a Democrat go-to.

Listen, I know I didn't vote for Trump, and I think he is a clown. . . and, I am pretty sure, there are others that feel the same.

What we are talking about here? Is just normal, rational folks, old fashioned salt of the Earth people, with a healthy suspicion of both corporations and government, and those who shill for them.

capiche?

Some of these folks take Trump at his word, others, not so much. But you? You have let the propaganda twist your mind against your fellow Americans. It is awful to watch.
Why are you trying to make this about "TRUMP?"

This thread? It a reaction to Mr. Penn attacking Americans FIRST.

There are seriously folks that don't give a shit about either party. . . and, you and Mr. Penn, and Muppets, and Big Bird want to draw them in? Seriously? :dunno:

They are here to remind you who is drawing first blood here.

5woitt.jpg

Listen, I know I didn't vote for Trump, and I think he is a clown. . . and, I am pretty sure, there are others that feel the same.

What we are talking about here? Is just normal, rational folks, old fashioned salt of the Earth people, with a healthy suspicion of both corporations and government, and those who shill for them.

capiche?

Some of these folks take Trump at his word, others, not so much. But you? You have let the propaganda twist your mind against your fellow Americans. It is awful to watch.
Why are you trying to make this about "TRUMP?"

This thread? It a reaction to Mr. Penn attacking Americans FIRST.

There are seriously folks that don't give a shit about either party. . . and, you and Mr. Penn, and Muppets, and Big Bird want to draw them in? Seriously? :dunno:

They are here to remind you who is drawing first blood here.

5woitt.jpg
"America First" is a crock of shit peddled by Trump who himself never lived or governed by his own slogan. It was Trump first, so spare me the sermon.

Like Penn good actor, he has a right to an opinion just like the rest of us. IF I hated everyone who did not agree with me about some things, Would have no friends or family

Forum List

Back