SCOTUS will hear Trump's IMMUNITY claim over criminal election interference charges

Deflection by a clueless leftard.

Not surprised in the least.

Answer the fucking question, if you can.
Which president was sued? You seem to be stuck on that . Why don't you just answer your own question and say who has been sued.

You don't need me to tell you

You seem to thinking being sued is a major crime (jail time) or something

in your defense of Trump

if some was sued and lost that means the court made that determination.

Obsessing over money; owed is not my concern. Doing something wrong to another person is between the accuser and the perp

criminal intent is more interesting because that could lead to jail time

So feel sorry for the guy who was sued but it was of his own doing and the court did not agree with his defense

You do not want to discuss jail time do you?

I think that EO 13848 will definitely come up in discussion, C4all.

Section 1 specifically and considering those foreign owned machines.

Just by the fact that the question was begged puts him into official capacity territory and within the window that the EO covers.

We shall see, I suppose.

We can make a bet, I guess.

If you win, I have to jog around the block ten times.

If I win, you've gotta show me your boobies.

Hahahahahahaha!
:boobies:. They're all yours, honey bunches of oats, even if I win! ;)

1709262863827.png

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to decide whether former President Donald Trump can claim presidential immunity over criminal election interference charges, adding a new hurdle to a trial taking place.

The court in a brief order said it would hear arguments and issue a ruling on the immunity claim. In the meantime, the case is on hold, meaning no trial can take place.

The order said the court would hear the case the week of April 22.

The case could take months to resolve.

Even if Trump loses, the trial would not take place until well into election season. If Trump were to win in a ruling, the charges would be dismissed.

More at the link below...

This should be a no-brainer - but we'll see. Another stalling tactic for Trump. What do you think?

Imagine Presidents having immunity.

Wouldn't that mean EVERY MEMBER OF GOVERNMENT also gets immunity.

So, immunity for Supreme Court (Thomas, cough, cough) Justices taking bribes?

Imagine what that'd do for democracy.

That Trump’s lawyers argued he could kill his political opponent and still have immunity is consistent with the fascist right’s advocacy of president as despot and dictator, a tyrant unchecked by the Constitution and rule of law.
No Mrs. Jones, its putting the Constitution in terms only the fascist lefty loons can understand.
Remember, fascusts are leftists and make up their own dictatoring laws.

Forum List

Back