SCOTUS will hear Trump's IMMUNITY claim over criminal election interference charges

It was a coup attempt and treasonous insurrection.
With no ability nor plan
It’s fantasy that this rag tag bunch of buffalo horns could stop anything, take over anything, install their own, and run the country.
You all hide within the ludicrous , implausible assertions of feelings as facts

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to decide whether former President Donald Trump can claim presidential immunity over criminal election interference charges, adding a new hurdle to a trial taking place.

The court in a brief order said it would hear arguments and issue a ruling on the immunity claim. In the meantime, the case is on hold, meaning no trial can take place.

The order said the court would hear the case the week of April 22.

The case could take months to resolve.

Even if Trump loses, the trial would not take place until well into election season. If Trump were to win in a ruling, the charges would be dismissed.

More at the link below...

This should be a no-brainer - but we'll see. Another stalling tactic for Trump. What do you think?

I think the suggestion that Trump's just using stall tactics is intellectually dishonest. First off you're not wrong to say so, but why wouldn't Trump use everything at his disposal to go to battle against the rabid rattlesnakes otherwise known as Democracks? It's your Demonicrats who have weaponized the justice system to CHEAT (again) in order to secure an election.

Where you're intellectually dishonest is, the reason the left are doing this in the first place is to prevent Trump from running/winning POTUS. It's the left who are unethical, Trump's simply doing what he can.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what SCOTUS finds, because the INSURRECTION is make-believe and will never stick.

Last edited:
The Court will vote against immunity.

I think the majority believes in We the People, and they intend to 'make' We the People step up and vote against him or step out and vote for him.

Yes, this decision is titanic.
Of course they will vote against immunity. But it may be too late for a decision to come down before the election.

I hope voters see the naked political partisanship of the court.

I think the suggestion that Trump's just using stall tactics is intellectually dishonest. First off you're not wrong to say so, but why wouldn't Trump use everything at his disposal to go to battle against the rabid rattlesnakes otherwise known as Democracks? It's your Demonicrats who have weaponized the justice system to CHEAT (again) to secure an election.

Where you're intellectually dishonest is, the reason the left are doing this in the first place is to prevent Trump from running/winning POTUS. It's the left who are using immoral tactics, Trump's simply doing what he can.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what SCOTUS finds, because the INSURRECTION is make-believe and will never stick.
trump is no more than a Mafia Boss in political clothing.

Of course they will vote against immunity. But it may be too late for a decision to come down before the election.

I hope voters see the naked political partisanship of the court.
You mean ruling by law jimboliar? That makes you naked?

Forum List

Back