SCOTUS will hear Trump's IMMUNITY claim over criminal election interference charges

Trump ignored the election results and sought to remain in office, that's why he's being lawfully prosecuted.

It presidents have absolute immunity, any president can commit any crime with impunity.
He questioned the results of the election, something he was taught by Dimtards in earlier elections. Nothing unlawful about that its in the Constitution.

With no ability nor plan
It’s fantasy that this rag tag bunch of buffalo horns could stop anything, take over anything, install their own, and run the country.
You all hide within the ludicrous , implausible assertions of feelings as facts
So right said twice

This is how you know you’re in a cult.
This is how we all see you have no rebuttals and only names calls
“Explain it to me” 4 words you will never read from me yet you ask it Constantly whining pussy

This is how we all see you have no rebuttals and only names calls
“Explain it to me” 4 words you will never read from me yet you ask it Constantly whining pussy
A cultists wouldn’t want anything explained. They don’t want to hear it. They want the dogma. They dont need to understand the dogma. They just believe it.

Asking questions is a sign of intellectual curiosity and open mindedness.

It's Trump that should be hearing from the democrats about election interference. Not the other way around.

A cultists wouldn’t want anything explained. They don’t want to hear it. They want the dogma. They dont need to understand the dogma. They just believe it.

Asking questions is a sign of intellectual curiosity and open mindedness.
And then flys off handle rant to further drive my valid points home

Such a victim.

It must be nice always being right and never having to have your “points” open to criticism.
Some day you well may suffer enough pain to discover that feelings and wishes and lack of productive responsibility is no way to go through life

He questioned the results of the election, something he was taught by Dimtards in earlier elections. Nothing unlawful about that its in the Constitution.
Trump’s immunity claim is essentially an admission of guilt – “Yes, I violated the law and tried to overthrow a fair and legal election, but I shouldn’t be held accountable.”

They are simply quoting the Constitution.
Plus you Dimtards release murderers all the time and put them back on the streets.....
That Trump’s lawyers argued he could kill his political opponent and still have immunity is consistent with the fascist right’s advocacy of president as despot and dictator, a tyrant unchecked by the Constitution and rule of law.

Forum List

Back