Scott Ritter Believes Russia's Winning in Ukraine

Too bad for Ritter that he didn't end up with a judge like Katanji Jackson but that's another story. Somehow an old resume in "intelligence", even after you spent three years in prison, still resonates with the media that seems desperate for "intelligence" in more ways than one.
What do you imagine a conviction for online unlawful contact with a minor has to do with Ritter's knowledge concerning the fog of war in Ukraine and beyond?
263e7304754d56c52ed4023dc76725cf--ad-hominem-book-jacket.jpg

Ukraine is seen as key to regime change in Russia, and Russia is a vast country loaded with natural resources, but I think the grand prize for U$/Western imperialists is continental in $cope:
Yes, as it is the grand prize for all energy dependent large countries, including China for the foreseeable future, in spite of green energy helping to some extent. Even petroleum based enrgy being reduce to 50%, still makes it the grand prize as oil resources are depleted.
Suggesting the Africa continent, there's no doubt that there will be huge competition for it. China was proactive years ago and has succeeded by taking a friendly approach without bombing. I wonder if China's approach throughout the world has locked the rest of the world up to their advantage?

Europe will lose interest in America soon and will be scrambling to cooperate in China's Belt and Road initiative.

Russia is now in Stage 3 of its Ukraine operation.....essentially mop up duty.

Sadly, it's a flight....virtually nothing left of a cohesive fighting force.....24 hours into the thing, their command/control centers were smashed.

But you rubes go right on believing the msm narrative! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Ukraine is seen as key to regime change in Russia, and Russia is a vast country loaded with natural resources, but I think the grand prize for U$/Western imperialists is continental in $cope:
INTERACTIVE-Mapping-Africas-mineral-resources.png

Mapping Africa’s natural resources

Lol....dude you're like the drunk guy at the bar throwing darts at the board backwards over his left shoulder!:bye1:

Russian army strategy since WWll is to surround an enemy city, cut off its food, water, ammo supply, and then use heavy artillery to pound it into rubble, until they surrender.
Russia is half cut off from food, water, ammo themselves...block the sea and they are done for with no supplies either. I say we play putins game, cut Russia fully off--- our carriers are going there and then bomb around the cities that putin has surrounded.

China was proactive years ago and has succeeded by taking a friendly approach without bombing. I wonder if China's approach throughout the world has locked the rest of the world up to their advantage?
According to one recent account I've read, China hasn't dropped a bomb outside its borders in 40 years while the US is currently dropping multiple bombs/missiles a day and many land in Africa.

There have recently been 4 or 5 coups in Africa and all involved Africans who had been trained by the US military. Until a way is found to make peace more profitable than war, I don't see any end to the killing.

Russia is now in Stage 3 of its Ukraine operation.....essentially mop up duty.

Sadly, it's a flight....virtually nothing left of a cohesive fighting force.....24 hours into the thing, their command/control centers were smashed.

But you rubes go right on believing the msm narrative! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
So by tomorrow night, you won't be here telling us Russia is winning when if we still see no Russia winning. (Biden is sending the troops in hun regardless). Please target the trannies for some fighting action.

What do you imagine a conviction for online unlawful contact with a minor has to do with Ritter's knowledge concerning the fog of war in Ukraine and beyond?
263e7304754d56c52ed4023dc76725cf--ad-hominem-book-jacket.jpg
Pedophiles lie---especially for their favorite party---the Democrat Big Tent----

For day to day military updates, if that is your thing, I recommend Institute for the Study of War

I think it is very likely that in the next week Ukraine will push back Russian forces in the North near Kyiv, and Russia will finally finish occupying Mariupol on the Black Sea.

Other than that, it is hard to say. Putin cannot quickly increase his troop levels significantly and the Ukrainians are constantly getting better armed with Western high-tech tank-killing and ground-to-air weapons. The Ukrainians have the higher morale. They are fighting for their own cities and towns. They are increasingly experienced and hardened in battle and do not fear for their families, since those can find refuge in the West. Ukraine’s territorial fighters give it a tremendous advantage in numbers and in depth, even in logistics. I cannot see how Russia can make significantly greater advances in the near term if the West keeps pouring in more weapons and supplies.

Last edited:
For day to day military updates, if that is your thing, I recommend Institute for the Study of War

I think it is very likely that in the next week Ukraine will push back Russian forces in the North near Kyiv, and Russia will finally finish occupying Mariupol on the Black Sea.

Other than that, it is hard to say. Putin cannot quickly increase his troop levels significantly and the Ukrainians are constantly getting better armed with Western high-tech tank-killing and ground to air weapons. The Ukrainians have the higher morale. They are fighting for their own cities and towns. They are increasingly experienced and hardened in battle and do not fear for their families, since those can find refuge in the West. Ukraine’s territorial fighters give it a tremendous advantage in numbers and in depth, even in logistics. I cannot see how Russia can make significantly greater advances in the near term if the West keeps pouring in more weapons and supplies.
The Russian army will pull back a little and finish surrounding Kyiv with heavy artillery, and begin methodically shelling the city into rubble. While the insurgents defending the city will run out of food, water, ammo, and or starved into surrendering.
Which is the tactic the Russian army used to now occupy 90% of the major port city of Mariupol.

Too bad for Ritter that he didn't end up with a judge like Katanji Jackson but that's another story. Somehow an old resume in "intelligence", even after you spent three years in prison, still resonates with the media that seems desperate for "intelligence" in more ways than one.
One reads Rimbaud for reasons other than he was a lecher. What is the value of Ritter's objective material? Some think it has high value and substance.

The Russian army will pull back a little and finish surrounding Kyiv with heavy artillery, and begin methodically shelling the city into rubble. While the insurgents defending the city will run out of food, water, ammo, and or starved into surrendering.
Which is the tactic the Russian army used to now occupy 90% of the major port city of Mariupol.
Well, only the biggest long-distance Russian artillery can reach Kyiv now and the Russians, as I said, will likely be driven back further soon. That would only leave missiles and planes. Kyiv’s central city has been virtually untouched and all routes heading South out of the city are wide open. It’s electricity, ammunition and food stocks are secure, at least for now. I don’t see how Kyiv can be ‘surrounded” with the few Russian troops available. Watch and see them gradually pushed back, maybe even routed. Just my prediction based on what I’m reading…

Forum List

Back