Scott Ritter Believes Russia's Winning in Ukraine

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Scott Ritter's a former Marine Corps intelligence officer and convicted online sex offender.

He spent almost three years in prison for his crimes.

Now he's arguing there is no better way of making Russians (including Putin) see red than to arm Nazis in Ukraine and help them murder their Russian-speaking countrymen/women

Ukraine Updates and Scott Ritter on Russia Military Strategy and Progress | naked capitalism

The Russians are grinding down the Ukrainians and they are doing it with flipped math. 200,000 guys are grinding down 600,000 guys. It’s one of the most amazing things. When this story is finally told, people are going to be stunned. All these people now are saying, Oh, the Russians, they are doing so poorly, the Russians this…'. Maybe they are. Maybe I’m getting this all wrong. But you know, I’ve studied military history, I think I know how to read a map, I think I know how to look at the balance of forces, I think I know how to study logistics and stuff, and I think I’m reading this right….This war is closer to being over than many people think.
"Ritter also argues, interestingly, that it is of paramount importance that Zelensky surrenders to Russia, or the functional equivalent by signing a peace on Russian terms.

"Ritter argues that at this juncture, that means Russians cannot win too quickly.

"Ukraine has to look like it has exhausted its options."

1648071933358.png

Ukraine are getting gorilla stomped.

View attachment 620108

Ukraine are getting gorilla stomped.
Ritter's saying Ukraine can not win this conflict which, if true, raises the possibility the current conflict is just one more example of the US fighting Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood.

Ukraine Updates and Scott Ritter on Russia Military Strategy and Progress | naked capitalism

"Ritter argues that the Ukrainians can’t win, that it’s only a matter of time and he thinks the time is at most a month.

"Russian has pinned down the Ukrainian forces around Kiev and in the east, there in what are becoming multiple cauldrons.

"Russia has been systematically destroying Ukrainian fuel depots and munitions caches.

"They are running out of supplies, including food and water.

"He describes this process as 'grinding them down'"

Russian army strategy since WWll is to surround an enemy city, cut off its food, water, ammo supply, and then use heavy artillery to pound it into rubble, until they surrender.
Have you seen any evidence of Russia deliberately targeting civilians?

"Ritter also contends that the Russians clearly have been avoiding civilian casualties.

"In war, the usual ratio of civilian casualties to military is 1:1.

"He uses the Ukrainian estimates of their military casualties at 6,000 and the Russian estimates of their own military deaths at about 1,000 (Ritter notes that armed forces tend to be accurate in estimates of their own deaths; the coffins go home).

"The Ukraine estimates of civilian deaths are according to Ritter, only 800, less than 1/10th of total military losses.

"Ritter similarly does not believe the Russians have targeted civilians.

"He dismisses the idea that they attacked the notorious theater in Mariupol.

"The Russians claim they specifically identified it as a building to be avoided, and that they had no aircraft over the city the day the theater blew up. Ritter effectively says NATO should provide the evidence of Russian overflight that day or shut up."

So the OP is hoping for a Russian victory. Interesting.
Not really.
Are you hoping for a Nazi triumph?

GT investigates: Evidence suggests US may have supported neo-Nazi Azov Battalion - Global Times
5ae809e8-ca08-466e-8a51-3d2016922c06.jpeg

"Who founded Azov?​

"The unit was led by Andriy Biletsky, who served as the the leader of both the Patriot of Ukraine (founded in 2005) and the SNA (founded in 2008).

"The SNA is known to have carried out attacks on minority groups in Ukraine.

"In 2010, Biletsky said Ukraine’s national purpose was to 'lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen [inferior races]'.

"Biletsky was elected to parliament in 2014. He left Azov as elected officials cannot be in the military or police force. He remained an MP until 2019."

Profile: Who are Ukraine’s far-right Azov regiment?

It's too bad that the original thread on Ritter needed to be closed down, but may we could have the comments on that thread included on this thread?

Moderator: Don't taz me.............., could that be done?

6d274e3b-f2bf-468d-8afc-d164278801d8.jpeg

Scott's most recent take on Russia vs NATO:

Political constraints within US inhibit critical thought on Ukraine crisis - Global Times

"Because the White House is held hostage to the political constraints imposed by the reality of domestic partisan politics where the adage 'It's the economy, stupid' resonates far more than any fact-based discussion about the relevance of post-Cold War NATO, what passes for a national discussion on the important issues that comprise foreign and national security are, more often than not, reduced to pithy phrases conforming to a need to replace the complexities of a balanced dialogue with a good-versus-evil simplicity more readily digested by an electorate where potholes and tax rates matter more than geopolitical reality."

Russia and China: Partners in Dedollarization

6d274e3b-f2bf-468d-8afc-d164278801d8.jpeg

Scott's most recent take on Russia vs NATO:

Political constraints within US inhibit critical thought on Ukraine crisis - Global Times

"Because the White House is held hostage to the political constraints imposed by the reality of domestic partisan politics where the adage 'It's the economy, stupid' resonates far more than any fact-based discussion about the relevance of post-Cold War NATO, what passes for a national discussion on the important issues that comprise foreign and national security are, more often than not, reduced to pithy phrases conforming to a need to replace the complexities of a balanced dialogue with a good-versus-evil simplicity more readily digested by an electorate where potholes and tax rates matter more than geopolitical reality."

Russia and China: Partners in Dedollarization
Thanks for that link. The graph contained within on the decline of the USD was quite surprising. This could explain in part the US taking measures to prop up the dollar early.

This discussion is very unpopular and Ritter's remarks and observations have been resisted throughout the forum on every threat that has Ritter being mentioned. It's the anti-propaganda bomb that breaks a lot of bubbles.

According to Ritter, this war isn't going to be easy to end any time soon. There's more at stake for both America and Russia than could have been imagined. The Nazi influence in the Ukraine is much bigger than I would have ever thought.

Of course Russia is winning, have you seen Ukraine? Looks like Detroit lol

According to Ritter, this war isn't going to be easy to end any time soon. There's more at stake for both America and Russia than could have been imagined. The Nazi influence in the Ukraine is much bigger than I would have ever thought.
Ukraine is seen as key to regime change in Russia, and Russia is a vast country loaded with natural resources, but I think the grand prize for U$/Western imperialists is continental in $cope:
INTERACTIVE-Mapping-Africas-mineral-resources.png

Mapping Africa’s natural resources

Too bad for Ritter that he didn't end up with a judge like Katanji Jackson but that's another story. Somehow an old resume in "intelligence", even after you spent three years in prison, still resonates with the media that seems desperate for "intelligence" in more ways than one.

Forum List

Back