Scientists say Cherokees are middle- easterners

Now the Cherokees are a mixture of many tribes and white Americans..
As they are in the process of being assimilated
They already have been assimilated that was the nature of their tribe to adopt those without a family..
When they are assimilated there will be no one who identifiescas cherokee. They will claim to be irish like warren
I am Irish Cherokee and identify as neither..My Grandfather(Ireland) was married to a Scottish/Cherokee woman my Grandmother(Ruby).

SCIENTISTS CLAIM CHEROKEES ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST – DNA SUPPORTS THIS FINDING

Scientists Claim Cherokees Are From The Middle East – DNA Supports This Finding | Spirit Science
shutterstock_274325888-672x372.jpg
Not really, as your title claims. Better info here-
The Dreaded “Middle East” Autosomal DNA Result

So Elizabeth Warren is 1/2024th Muslim? Cool, another group she can Virtue Signal to for votes!

So, then did they come across with Phoenicians, Egyptians, or Berber sailors, or earlier?
All indians came across the land bridge from siberia, nothing new here. The cherokee have the same origins as the apache and pawnee
All of them?

Didn't some migrate along an ice bridge between Europe and North America?
Never even heard that one. The genetic similarities between siberian and alaskan eskimos pretty much nails the bering strait as the first entry to the usa

Unless you are watching ancient aliens then we all from the beta gamma sector of the galaxy that appears to be the bottom star in the big dipper

So, then did they come across with Phoenicians, Egyptians, or Berber sailors, or earlier?
All indians came across the land bridge from siberia, nothing new here. The cherokee have the same origins as the apache and pawnee
Frannie, read up on Kennewick man and the Ainu of northern Japan.
Like i said it was all connected 20000 years ago japan is not all that far from siberia. However the native siberians are indistinguishable from eskimos
The Ainu of northern Japan and the Kennewick man of Washington State 9500 years ago are Caucasians.

Native Americans & Europeans share some ancestry related to Mal'ta boy AKA Ancient Northern Eurasian, or ANE ancestry.

Like i said it was all connected 20000 years ago japan is not all that far from siberia. However the native siberians are indistinguishable from eskimos
UMMMMM, they are all still connected,,,

the continents are not floating islands,,,

The Ainu of northern Japan and the Kennewick man of Washington State 9500 years ago are Caucasians.

Ainu by phenotype look largely Caucasoid, but semi Mongoloid & Australoid too.

However, by genotype the Ainu are Asians.

Dude you could walk from asia to the usa 20000 years ago. The ocean was ice

thats not what I meant,,,

I know what you meant, unfortunately what you meant has no meaning

I know what you meant, unfortunately what you meant has no meaning

well you said it was ALL connected, so I figured you were talking about Pangea,,,

Forum List

Back