Scientists say Cherokees are middle- easterners

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
SCIENTISTS CLAIM CHEROKEES ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST – DNA SUPPORTS THIS FINDING

Scientists Claim Cherokees Are From The Middle East – DNA Supports This Finding | Spirit Science
shutterstock_274325888-672x372.jpg

So, then did they come across with Phoenicians, Egyptians, or Berber sailors, or earlier?
All indians came across the land bridge from siberia, nothing new here. The cherokee have the same origins as the apache and pawnee
Frannie, read up on Kennewick man and the Ainu of northern Japan.
Like i said it was all connected 20000 years ago japan is not all that far from siberia. However the native siberians are indistinguishable from eskimos

Last edited:
So, then did they come across with Phoenicians, Egyptians, or Berber sailors, or earlier?
None of the above. According to the article, Jews and Moors were mining for gold and silver in the mountains of No. Carolina and Georgia in the 1600's.

All indians came across the land bridge from siberia, nothing new here. The cherokee have the same origins as the apache and pawnee
Like i said it was all connected 20000 years ago japan is not all that far from siberia. However the native siberians are indistinguishable from eskimos
The Ainu of northern Japan and the Kennewick man of Washington State 9500 years ago are Caucasians.

The Ainu of northern Japan and the Kennewick man of Washington State 9500 years ago are Caucasians.
Siberian natives and alaskan natives are identical, and are very similar to other American native tribes. This in no way prohibits white people from walking on the same ice. However when white inhabitants arrived by boat the usa was populated by indians from siberia, dumb russians who needed an ass kickin.....

Siberian natives and alaskan natives are identical, and are very similar to other American native tribes. This in no way prohibits white people from walking on the same ice. However when white inhabitants arrived by boat the usa was populated by indians from siberia, dumb russians who needed an ass kickin.....
I do have to correct a possible misdirection. Kennewick man and the Ainu are caucasoid types, not the Caucasians we think of the white race. Similar more to peoples of SE Asia and Polynesia. Clearly Beringia was a useful land bridge for the mongoloid folk, simply not the only means of migration. There is even evidence of the Polynesian ancient migrations in Chile and Peru, I have read. There is no such thing as a pure race.

I do have to correct a possible misdirection. Kennewick man and the Ainu are caucasoid types, not the Caucasians we think of the white race. Similar more to peoples of SE Asia and Polynesia. Clearly Beringia was a useful land bridge for the mongoloid folk, simply not the only means of migration. There is even evidence of the Polynesian ancient migrations in Chile and Peru, I have read. There is no such thing as a pure race.
Indeed i believe that we all have both African genes as that is where mankind seems to have begun, but we also have neandertall genes as they seem to have been asimilated rather than overthrown, much like American Indians are being asimilated by modern American society

Forum List

Back