Only want the Ladies to answer this question before I stop dating forever

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
If a guy receives this text response from a woman after a 1st date should he try and set up a second date?

I" stopped by my parents house" Now I am on my way home. Thanks for checking on me!"

It was hard for me to determine from this response if she was interested

If a guy receives this text response from a woman after a 1st date should he try and set up a second date?

I" stopped by my parents house" Now I am on my way home. Thanks for checking on me!"

Did she handjob you on the first date?

No that would make her a FREAK

If you need to ask complete strangers on a internet forum how to deal with the opposite sex who's the "freak"?

If you need to ask complete strangers on a internet forum how to deal with the opposite sex who's the "freak"?

Not a freak just confused as fuck

How is she going to check how small your dick is?

remember everything you need a women for can be got for 50 bucks or 5 mins in the bathroom,,,

Me want a woman with a fat juicy ass, pretty eyes and feet and not afraid to have peach pie eaten off her ass cheeks

On the 4th date

On the 4th date
But you don't even like her. How are you going to last until the 4th date?

she dug you texted her or was just being polite
if you call her and shes happy to hear from you youre on the right path ....if not next

she dug you texted her or was just being polite
if you call her and shes happy to hear from you youre on the right path ....if not next

So it's hard for you to tell too

remember everything you need a women for can be got for 50 bucks or 5 mins in the bathroom,,,

Me want a woman with a fat juicy ass, pretty eyes and feet and not afraid to have peach pie eaten off her ass cheeks
well thats an image I will never get out of my head,,,

You never ate dessert off a woman's ass?
isnt that dessert enough???

at least in some women,,for some its a 7 course meal,,,

well thats an image I will never get out of my head,,,

You never ate dessert off a woman's ass?
isnt that dessert enough???

at least in some women,,for some its a 7 course meal,,,

Its something about the peaches on the ass cheeks that is HOT

Dear fbj Have you met her parents yet?
Sounds like a good opportunity to ask, if you are really that interested in building relations with her.

Just text her:
"Great, glad you made it back.
Hey can I meet your dad sometime?
What does he like to do?
Does he watch [sports] or have a favorite restaurant?"
etc.

(If there's an event coming up you can offer
to treat them both)

NOTE: the very best screening device and way to know if
you and she are compatible IS TO MEET EACH OTHER'S
PARENTS AND FAMILIES. This either triggers a big yes or big NO.
You just KNOW if you are a thing, and you just KNOW if it's NO GO.

Dear fbj Have you met her parents yet?
Sounds like a good opportunity to ask, if you are really that interested in building relations with her.

Just text her:
"Great, glad you made it back.
Hey can I meet your dad sometime?
What does he like to do?
Does he watch [sports] or have a favorite restaurant?"
etc.

(If there's an event coming up you can offer
to treat them both)

NOTE: the very best screening device and way to know if
you and she are compatible IS TO MEET EACH OTHER'S
PARENTS AND FAMILIES. This either triggers a big yes or big NO.
You just KNOW if you are a thing, and you just KNOW if it's NO GO.

No it's too early

Forum List

Back