Science Backs Dr. Judy Mikovits’ Warning That COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million Americans

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
What Judy says may be a lot of things, but contrary to the Reuters "debunk" it is not "unsubstantiated."

Science Backs Dr. Judy Mikovits’ Warning That COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million Americans

In a viral video, virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits says that a coronavirus vaccine could kill 50 million Americans in coming years, which will then be blamed on new strains of COVID. This will be due to viral interference which even Dr. Anthony Fauci has warned of as problematic in vaccines.

Fauci told a congressional committee in the spring:

“I must warn that there is a possibility of negative consequences where certain vaccines can actually enhance the negative effect of the infection,”
Many hold that there is a plan underway to rid the planet of excess population.

Rushing to “debunk,” Reuters rates Mikovits’ claims as “unsubstantiated.” Reuters take the usual potshots at Mikovits’ credibility, which she has defended herself against in this interview.

But the claims are not unsubstantiated, according to science which describes “inflammatory immune response” in animal subjects tested in earlier attempts to develop coronavirus vaccines, such as for SARS and MERS.

The biotech industry newsletter Biopharma Dive writes:
“There has never been a vaccine for any coronavirus. And many vaccine developers have based their designs on previous research into other coronaviruses, like SARS or MERS, which share genetic similarities with SARS-CoV-2, but differences as well. Much still remains unknown about the novel coronavirus, and how our bodies respond to infection.”
Writing for Nature Magazine, Shibo Jiang, professor of virology at the School of Basic Medical Sciences, Fudan University, China, says:
“I have worked to develop vaccines and treatments for coronaviruses since 2003, when the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak happened. In my view, standard protocols are essential for safeguarding health. Before allowing use of a COVID-19 vaccine in humans, regulators should evaluate safety with a range of virus strains and in more than one animal model…Work with the SARS virus shows that worrying immune responses were seen in ferrets and monkeys, but not in mice.” FULL ARTICLE >>> Science Backs Dr. Judy Mikovits’ Warning That COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million Americans

What Judy says may be a lot of things, but contrary to the Reuters "debunk" it is not "unsubstantiated."

In a viral video, virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits says that a coronavirus vaccine could kill 50 million Americans in coming years, which will then be blamed on new strains of COVID. This will be due to viral interference which even Dr. Anthony Fauci has warned of as problematic in vaccines.

“I must warn that there is a possibility of negative consequences where certain vaccines can actually enhance the negative effect of the infection,”

Rushing to “debunk,” Reuters rates Mikovits’ claims as “unsubstantiated.” Reuters take the usual potshots at Mikovits’ credibility, which she has defended herself against in this interview.

But the claims are not unsubstantiated, according to science which describes “inflammatory immune response” in animal subjects tested in earlier attempts to develop coronavirus vaccines, such as for SARS and MERS.

“There has never been a vaccine for any coronavirus. And many vaccine developers have based their designs on previous research into other coronaviruses, like SARS or MERS, which share genetic similarities with SARS-CoV-2, but differences as well. Much still remains unknown about the novel coronavirus, and how our bodies respond to infection.”
Writing for Nature Magazine, Shibo Jiang, professor of virology at the School of Basic Medical Sciences, Fudan University, China, says:
“I have worked to develop vaccines and treatments for coronaviruses since 2003, when the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak happened. In my view, standard protocols are essential for safeguarding health. Before allowing use of a COVID-19 vaccine in humans, regulators should evaluate safety with a range of virus strains and in more than one animal model…Work with the SARS virus shows that worrying immune responses were seen in ferrets and monkeys, but not in mice.” FULL ARTICLE >>> Science Backs Dr. Judy Mikovits’ Warning That COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million Americans

This depends on how the Chinese bio-engineered it.

OMG!!!

are you saying vaccines are bad and we shouldnt take them???

This "reset" people in power keep talking about, in my opinion, means killing off half the worlds population. No way will I get that damn vaccine. I'll die eventually, but it will be on Gods terms..not some schmucks.
The thing that you are going to have to deal with gracie as am I and the rest of us awake that realise what’s going on don’t is we are going to have to choose to die by starving to death I am afraid because they are going to tell you if you don’t take the vaccine you won’t be able to buy grocery’s and they will have ways to check if you have it at the front of the grocery store when entering,if that’s how I am going to die,I hate to go out that way but there won’t be any other choice sense I will never take the vaccine.

1605912844982.png

If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,”
You can’t get any more upfront than that. And yet here we are still locked down.

This is important, because heart disease, along with cancer, are the leading causes of death in the US. This would explain why, during one critical time period in the Spring in New York State, all other causes of death suddenly dropped dramatically

~S~

View attachment 419042

You can’t get any more upfront than that. And yet here we are still locked down.

This is important, because heart disease, along with cancer, are the leading causes of death in the US. This would explain why, during one critical time period in the Spring in New York State, all other causes of death suddenly dropped dramatically

~S~

Are you a medical ex-spurt?
Or are you like Jill Biden who the media likes to call Dr., but only has a PhD. but not a medical degree? :cool-45:

This "reset" people in power keep talking about, in my opinion, means killing off half the worlds population. No way will I get that damn vaccine. I'll die eventually, but it will be on Gods terms..not some schmucks.
The thing that you are going to have to deal with gracie as am I and the rest of us awake that realise what’s going on don’t is we are going to have to choose to die by starving to death I am afraid because they are going to tell you if you don’t take the vaccine you won’t be able to buy grocery’s and they will have ways to check if you have it at the front of the grocery store when entering,if that’s how I am going to die,I hate to go out that way but there won’t be any other choice sense I will never take the vaccine.
Nah. There will be ways to get food. Might not be able to see doctors, though. I'm old now. If it gets to be like what we see in the movies of such things, I can always off myself. If I were younger, I'd find militant groups and fight alongside them. But, being old and decrepit...well....I'll just wait and see what goes down.

Nah. There will be ways to get food. Might not be able to see doctors, though. I'm old now. If it gets to be like what we see in the movies of such things, I can always off myself. If I were younger, I'd find militant groups and fight alongside them. But, being old and decrepit...well....I'll just wait and see what goes down.

I can identify. I'm older but in decent shape, but my wife has seizures and she needs me.

I can identify. I'm older but in decent shape, but my wife has seizures and she needs me.
Nobody needs me. I can go at any time if I choose to. So far...I haven't. When it comes to not being able to wipe my own ass, feed myself, or am in constant pain...then I will. BEFORE they try to seize my guns. And even then, there are ways.
Morbid post, I know.

Nobody needs me. I can go at any time if I choose to. So far...I haven't. When it comes to not being able to wipe my own ass, feed myself, or am in constant pain...then I will. BEFORE they try to seize my guns. And even then, there are ways.
Morbid post, I know.
Now dammit Gracie, that's NO way for a lady to talk! ;)

Morbid post, I know.

Not at all!
I've always respected you Gracie and continue to.

View attachment 419042

~S~

Or are you like Jill Biden who the media likes to call Dr., but only has a PhD. but not a medical degree? :cool-45:
I think his post suggests that the Wuhan numbers are inflated. That people are actually dying from things other than Wuhan but are being counted as Wuhan.

View attachment 419042

~S~

I think his post suggests that the Wuhan numbers are inflated. That people are actually dying from things other than Wuhan but are being counted as Wuhan.

My point is that the experts still don't know what we're dealing with 9 months into the pandemic. Only Communist China knows because they created it, and they ain't talking.

View attachment 419042

~S~

My point is that the experts still don't know what we're dealing with 9 months into the pandemic. Only Communist China knows because they created it, and they ain't talking.

mmmmmaybe....but proof they're fudging the #'s for their own gain is readily evident

~S~

View attachment 419042

~S~

no, i'm quoting da 'exspurts'

~S~

Forum List

Back