Supreme Ct To Decide Penn Election

Penn courts are too corrupt

Even Tucker Carlson doesn't buy this and he's been a rabid Party of the Rumper. Funny when the Party of the Rump Lawyers get in front of the Courts they really, really tone this down to the point where it gets thrown out due to lack of evidence. Just saying it over and over doesn't make the lie the truth. Just ask Tucker Carlson.

They can't get it past the State Supreme Courts. One Judge called Rudy an Imbecile just before they threw their latest nightmare out of court.
Lin Wood's case in federal court was tossed last night in a ruling that blasted his attempt to disqualify legal votes.

And it was decided by a Trump appointee.

Tucker must be proud seeing America's enemies use him to push their communist take over. What a pos. He should be ashamed. What a tool.

Tucker must be proud seeing America's enemies use him to push their communist take over. What a pos. He should be ashamed. What a tool.

How quickly they turn. Tucker is just reading the handwriting on the wall. The longer this drags on, the worse it will look for Republicans and conservatives. I give it a few more days before the dam breaks. I thought sure it would be over by 5PM EST today. :)

They can't get it past the State Supreme Courts. One Judge called Rudy an Imbecile just before they threw their latest nightmare out of court.
Lin Wood's case in federal court was tossed last night in a ruling that blasted his attempt to disqualify legal votes.

But Trump appointees are racists and rapists. Now you agree with them? That makes you a racist and a rapist. A woman has the right to choose what to do with her body. Stay out of her womb, you misogynist fuck. You are a Nazi!

How quickly they turn. Tucker is just reading the handwriting on the wall. The longer this drags on, the worse it will look for Republicans and conservatives. I give it a few more days before the dam breaks. I thought sure it would be over by 5PM EST today. :)

Maybe Tuckers Advertisers started getting hinky. And Tucker isn't there to sell truths, he's there to sell products.

But Trump appointees are racists and rapists. Now you agree with them? That makes you a racist and a rapist. A woman has the right to choose what to do with her body. Stay out of her womb, you misogynist fuck. You are a Nazi!

I think he called Mexicans rapists. Trump is the only one amongst them that has had that whole rape thing whispered about him. We knew he was a racist..like more than three decades ago. :)

I think he called Mexicans rapists. Trump is the only one amongst them that has had that whole rape thing whispered about him. We knew he was a racist..like more than three decades ago. :)

Come on man. Stop being racist. Good Lord. Have some dignity. Dont be racist like Biden.

change1.jpg

Just saying you don't have an excuse for the ruling.

Just saying you don't have an excuse for the ruling.

Wow, you are so racist. You want to disenfranchise millions of minority voters. Such a Nazi.

Penn courts are too corrupt

I don't think so. This is dated 11.7 and is the only reference to SCOTUS and Penn.

Lawyers for Pennsylvania will file an opposition in the Supreme Court to state Republicans seeking “no action” on late-received ballots by 2:00 p.m. Saturday

I believe that the count continued

And there is this

Forum List

Back