Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Has Crashed, State Media Reports

The Mossad. It's always the Mossad!

Then again, aircraft is always having accidents, especially now.
Much of it in USA is today's poor workmanship.
Over the years, many famous people have died in plan e crashes.

good riddance....
No final report yet but there are some very strange news reports0 floating around Iran about bad weather and difficulty of communicating with the people who are there on the ground. I mean if they can communicate they already know whether or not the guy is alive or dead.

In short they're preparing people for the worst and hoping nobody suspects what probably happened.

“May 7 - information about an attempted assassination attempt on the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia;

May 13-14 - warnings of a military coup in Turkey;

May 15 - assassination attempt on Slovak President Fitzo;

May 16 - detention of a citizen who threatened Serbian President Vucic.

May 19 - crash of Raisi helicopter”

“May 7 - information about an attempted assassination attempt on the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia;

Good catch!

Aditionally...

MANPADS at a Glance

Is the guy dead?
Well that seems to be a bone of contention. They keep saying that they're in contact with some of the passengers who are in the helicopter and yet how is it that they do not know the condition of the most important person in the helicopter?

It all sounds very fishy. Maybe if they find him alive they'll finish off the job?

~~~~~~
You mean that Russia an ally of Iran buying all thosedrones refuses to sell Iran their best helicopters?
Then again look at all the replacement parts and weapons Iran bought from the Taliban when Joey tucked tail and left Afghanistan..
Russia can’t get supplies either. They too are being sanctioned dummy

I thought I placed this antisemite on ignore. I will remedy that now.

These are the people who say NOTHING about the massacre then condemns Israel for responding. If they are responsible, God bless them.
This reminds me of iraq. For awhile we were all with bush. But eventually we couldn’t go along even though bush and Israel said stay the course.

This reminds me of iraq. For awhile we were all with bush. But eventually we couldn’t go along even though bush and Israel said stay the course.
I was for all of it, except the rebuilding of Iraq. Once we nabbed Saddam, we should have pulled out and left the Iraqis people with the rebuilding cost.

Rescuers are trying to locate the helicopter on which President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian were traveling, state media reported. Their status is unknown. -NY Times

Helicopter carrying Iranian president in accident as rescuers struggle to reach scene​

That is all that is known at this time......Nothing trivial I hope. ;)

Jews to be blamed ... news at 11.

Russia can’t get supplies either. They too are being sanctioned dummy
You are the dummy.....Since the sanctions other countries that don't have retarded leadership have stepped up and the Russian citizen has never had so many shopping choices before.....And at prices that are often cheaper than before for imported goods.

AFP__20240519__34TA7EH__v1__HighRes__IranAzerbaijanAccident-1716163006.jpg

They said visibility is down to 16 ft.......Transparency will be down less that that.

News of their demise is being held until next of goats are informed. ;)

Whodunit? CIA or Mossad?

Either way, I'll say a little prayer that I hope he found Jesus on the way down.

Forum List

Back