Schools K-12 Adopting Race-Based Discipline Policies

Unfortunately it is not, hell they just passed an Anti-lynching bill.

We are just as productive as you are, so it is time to get some new bullshit talking points.

When are you going to stop committing vicious crimes?

You are the biggest consumer of drugs in this country.

You are the one who is bringing it here.

Now that is just more of those stupid ass right wing talking points.

You mean like you used to glorify the Italian Mafia.

Give me a list of the special treatment we are asking for, I know you want do it because it is just more of the right wing talking points.

Why don't we deserve it? Because we are black and to you our skin is our sin. I will let you know how much that bill is going to be and start whining and crying it is too much when I send it to you.
How much cotton have you picked as a slave?

Looks like Herschel, in this ONE instance has something in common with your god, Joe Biden. The only difference at this time is that Joe Biden is a known serial liar, which you have no problem with. Double standard runs amuck.
How did Joe Biden get to be my God? I don't recall worshiping Biden like you Trump Humpers fall at the alter of Trump. Can you show the post where I claimed Biden to be a Great American?

How did Joe Biden get to be my God? I don't recall worshiping Biden like you Trump Humpers fall at the alter of Trump. Can you show the post where I claimed Biden to be a Great American?
Here is your chance to show us why Biden is not your god. To prove that he is not your deity, give us a list of his human frailties and policy failures.

Here is your chance to show us why Biden is not your god. To prove that he is not your deity, give us a list of his human frailties and policy failures.
Biden is not cutting the mustard at this present day and time, he said he was going to get the John Lewis Voting Right Act passed. He has not done so. He said he was going to get a police reform bill passed, he has not done so. Those are my main problems with Joe Biden at the moment.

Biden is not cutting the mustard at this present day and time, he said he was going to get the John Lewis Voting Right Act passed. He has not done so. He said he was going to get a police reform bill passed, he has not done so. Those are my main problems with Joe Biden at the moment.
Why did I bother? Nothing about the border? Nothing about the economy? Nothing about foreign affairs? Nothing about his involvement with Russia, China, or Ukraine? Nothing about his handling of the Viru?. Nothing about his mental state? Nothing about his tax and spending which contributes to inflation?

Or the real racist whores who do this

38367B62-0774-4F35-98E1-A1B81BA50409.jpeg

Forum List

Back