Schools K-12 Adopting Race-Based Discipline Policies

You're the one who is ignorant. You're a racist. Hershel Walker is a great American.
What makes Herschel a great American? Is it because he hasn't seen a white ass he won't kiss, is it because he is a bootlicking buffoon? Is it because he could run with a football? Jim Brown is a great American, Muhammad Ali was a great American, Jackie Robinson was a great American, Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a great American.

CRT is American History, you like so many others are ignorant to what CRT is and you listen to fools like Hannity, Carlson, Trump, etc. to tell you what it is. Go and learn something and then come back and talk to us.
You don't know dick. Go learn something and get back to me. :cool:

What makes Herschel a great American? Is it because he hasn't seen a white ass he won't kiss, is it because he is a bootlicking buffoon? Is it because he could run with a football? Jim Brown is a great American, Muhammad Ali was a great American, Jackie Robinson was a great American, Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a great American.
I agree, they are all great Americans. Your hatred of Mr. Walker reveals your ignorance.

If Mr. Walker was a Democrat pawn Supersadbrutha would be kissing his ass. It's hateful politics and nothing more.
Sorry I don't bend over for any man the way you right wing, racist, conservative clowns have for Trump. If Walker is the best Senate candidate that Republicans in Georgia can come up with, Warnock is a shoo in.

Who claimed America invented slavery, you are just making bullshit excuses for what was done in America. It only took 200yrs to do it.
No excuses from me. I just prefer to praise my country for putting an end to slavery here. Something haters like yourself refuse to acknowledge. Instead of spitting on your country every chance you get why don't you invest some time castigating the continued subjugation of slaves around the world, including in Africa? As to your last point. After almost 200 years your black community is still a collective drain on society, when is that going to change?

No excuses from me. I just prefer to praise my country for putting an end to slavery here.
Yea that is probably real comforting to the folks who were slaves.
Something haters like yourself refuse to acknowledge.
It's a part of American History, so how the hell can I refuse to acknowledge it. The difference is the folks like you want to take the good and deny the bad.
Instead of spitting on your country every chance you get why don't you invest some time castigating the continued subjugation of slaves around the world, including in Africa?
I am a disabled veteran, so I don't think I have done a lot of spitting. When I move to Africa I will, but right now since I am an American I will deal with her sins.
As to your last point. After almost 200 years your black community is still a collective drain on society, when is that going to change?
You tell me, since you are responsible for a huge part of that.

Yea that is probably real comforting to the folks who were slaves.

It's a part of American History, so how the hell can I refuse to acknowledge it. The difference is the folks like you want to take the good and deny the bad.

I am a disabled veteran, so I don't think I have done a lot of spitting. When I move to Africa I will, but right now since I am an American I will deal with her sins.

You tell me, since you are responsible for a huge part of that.
"Yea that is probably real comforting to the folks who were slaves". There is nothing anybody can do for those unfortunate souls, and you aren't helping either.

"It's a part of American History, so how the hell can I refuse to acknowledge it. The difference is the folks like you want to take the good and deny the bad". Show me where I have denied or condoned slavery? Show me where you have praised this country for ending it.

"I am a disabled veteran, so I don't think I have done a lot of spitting. When I move to Africa I will, but right now since I am an American I will deal with her sins". Please, do us all a favor and take your brain-dead disabled ass back to shit hole Africa ASAP.

For that idiotic last accusation, step up and list all the things that I have done in my life that have had any negative effect on black lives. Blacks, in general, are their own worst enemies and if you are a fair representation of what being black is, you are all doomed to continued failure.

"Yea that is probably real comforting to the folks who were slaves". There is nothing anybody can do for those unfortunate souls, and you aren't helping either.
Unlike you I acknowledge what happened to those poor souls, not try to hide it as if it didn't happen.
"It's a part of American History, so how the hell can I refuse to acknowledge it. The difference is the folks like you want to take the good and deny the bad". Show me where I have denied or condoned slavery? Show me where you have praised this country for ending it.
If a man goes on a spree and kills 200 people and one day he stops killing folks, are you going to praise him because he stops killing folks?
"I am a disabled veteran, so I don't think I have done a lot of spitting. When I move to Africa I will, but right now since I am an American I will deal with her sins". Please, do us all a favor and take your brain-dead disabled ass back to shit hole Africa ASAP.
I will, as soon as, your pasty white ass moves to Siberia. See I didn't become a disabled veteran fighting for Africa, that happened serving MY country which is America. Now run and tell that.
For that idiotic last accusation, step up and list all the things that I have done in my life that have had any negative effect on black lives. Blacks, in general, are their own worst enemies and if you are a fair representation of what being black is, you are all doomed to continued failure.
Nobody is speaking of you, we are speaking of America.

Sorry I don't bend over for any man the way you right wing, racist, conservative clowns have for Trump. If Walker is the best Senate candidate that Republicans in Georgia can come up with, Warnock is a shoo in.
Bullshit. You're a Democrat pawn and would vote for Donald Duck if he was a Democrat.

Unlike you I acknowledge what happened to those poor souls, not try to hide it as if it didn't happen.

If a man goes on a spree and kills 200 people and one day he stops killing folks, are you going to praise him because he stops killing folks?

I will, as soon as, your pasty white ass moves to Siberia. See I didn't become a disabled veteran fighting for Africa, that happened serving MY country which is America. Now run and tell that.

Nobody is speaking of you, we are speaking of America.
What America did to the black man is in the past, over and done. It's time for the black man to quit whining about the past and start being productive citizens. Stop the vicious crime. Stop the drug use. Stop engaging in the drug trade. Stop the glorification of the baby mama and absentee father. Stop acting like and glorifying ghetto gangsters. Quite asking for special treatment because of past bad acts which were not perpetrated upon those currently alive. Today's black do not deserve reparations or first place in line for anything. If you want it, work for it, just like the rest of us. I hope you will be happy in Africa and I will be happy to pay your one-way fare.

What America did to the black man is in the past, over and done.
Unfortunately it is not, hell they just passed an Anti-lynching bill.
It's time for the black man to quit whining about the past and start being productive citizens.
We are just as productive as you are, so it is time to get some new bullshit talking points.
Stop the vicious crime.
When are you going to stop committing vicious crimes?
You are the biggest consumer of drugs in this country.
Stop engaging in the drug trade.
You are the one who is bringing it here.
Stop the glorification of the baby mama and absentee father.
Now that is just more of those stupid ass right wing talking points.
Stop acting like and glorifying ghetto gangsters.
You mean like you used to glorify the Italian Mafia.
Quite asking for special treatment because of past bad acts which were not perpetrated upon those currently alive.
Give me a list of the special treatment we are asking for, I know you want do it because it is just more of the right wing talking points.
Today's black do not deserve reparations or first place in line for anything. If you want it, work for it, just like the rest of us. I hope you will be happy in Africa and I will be happy to pay your one-way fare.
Why don't we deserve it? Because we are black and to you our skin is our sin. I will let you know how much that bill is going to be and start whining and crying it is too much when I send it to you.

Unfortunately it is not, hell they just passed an Anti-lynching bill.

We are just as productive as you are, so it is time to get some new bullshit talking points.

When are you going to stop committing vicious crimes?

You are the biggest consumer of drugs in this country.

You are the one who is bringing it here.

Now that is just more of those stupid ass right wing talking points.

You mean like you used to glorify the Italian Mafia.

Give me a list of the special treatment we are asking for, I know you want do it because it is just more of the right wing talking points.

Why don't we deserve it? Because we are black and to you our skin is our sin. I will let you know how much that bill is going to be and start whining and crying it is too much when I send it to you.
It's obvious to all that you will not give an inch. To you and yours, the only reason a black man is unsuccessful is because of us devil whites. You cannot be convinced otherwise, not even just a little. Bye!

It's obvious to all that you will not give an inch. To you and yours, the only reason a black man is unsuccessful is because of us devil whites. You cannot be convinced otherwise, not even just a little. Bye!
Can you post where I ever said that bullshit? I am for teaching History and not His-Story. Have a nice day.

You can't even say something positive without adding a dig, as if the black community doesn't have a His-Story too.
Show me where the black community enslaved whites, show me the systematic racism black folks have enforced against whites, show me the amendments that have been done to the Constitution to ensure whites the same rights that black folks have. Show me a war where whites were fighting to give other folks the rights they themselves were being denied.

Superbadbrutha is just being snarky

in spite mispronouncing CRT walker gave a great speech

he personifies what is good about America and what white nationalism is all about

we want to save white culture and white values not just for whites but for everyone who wants to be a part of the greatest country on earth
Tell me Mac, if he is so good why does he keep lying about his college education or lack thereof.

Walker in December admitted that he did not graduate from the University of Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported that he claimed to have done so on his website. It turns out, however, that this wasn’t the only time Walker had lied about graduating. CNN found that he also made the claim during during a 2017 motivational speech, and during an interview on Sirius XM radio the same year. He alleged that he not only graduated, but graduated in the top one percent of the class

Tell me Mac, if he is so good why does he keep lying about his college education or lack thereof.

Walker in December admitted that he did not graduate from the University of Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported that he claimed to have done so on his website. It turns out, however, that this wasn’t the only time Walker had lied about graduating. CNN found that he also made the claim during during a 2017 motivational speech, and during an interview on Sirius XM radio the same year. He alleged that he not only graduated, but graduated in the top one percent of the class
If that i the worst dirt you can dig up on Walker you are sucking air

Forum List

Back