Schools K-12 Adopting Race-Based Discipline Policies

I’m already seeing this in my school district. The only effect this has is it gives the non-whites yet another exemption from personal accountability. School administrators fear falling out of compliance with cultural adjustments.

The black students of ASU were actually reprimanded and told to desist from such behavior.
Their extremely racist behavior went unpunished. They still attend that school and continue their racism daily.

CRT teaches such love wait until more crackers get it they’ll wake up lol
Those sheep holding signs saying let them in a few years ago, lmfao, oh we
are going to let them in alright just like you brain dead asses wanted.
wait until you see all the nice surpries they have waiting for you.
Just ask EUROPE how well their white women can walk around freely.
Ask them how their teens are told don’t wear skits bahahha.

If all you got is I thought, you got nothing.

Then when the freaks say “ Imagine” that you got nothing because to imagine means you aint’ got it yet. =)
To imagine is what six year olds do they are teaching grown adults to think like a kid oh wait it’s not thinking it’s “ telling you what to think” something the left can’t quite comprehend yet.

When you think on your own… and when your told to think. …lol

CRT teaches such love wait until more crackers get it they’ll wake up lol
Those sheep holding signs saying let them in a few years ago, lmfao, oh we
are going to let them in alright just like you brain dead asses wanted.
wait until you see all the nice surpries they have waiting for you.
Just ask EUROPE how well their white women can walk around freely.
Ask them how their teens are told don’t wear skits bahahha.

Screenshot_20220301-085551_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not I can't ask Herschel, but I can ask you. So tell me what it means, or what you think it means, or what you want it to mean.
Superbadbrutha is just being snarky

in spite mispronouncing CRT walker gave a great speech

he personifies what is good about America and what white nationalism is all about

we want to save white culture and white values not just for whites but for everyone who wants to be a part of the greatest country on earth

he personifies what is good about America and what white nationalism is all about

we want to save white culture and white values not just for whites but for everyone who wants to be a part of the greatest country on earth
In other words you mean he does not know what he is talking about.

So you are saying that bootlicking, laughing when nothing is funny and scratching when you don't itch is good. I disagree.

It's sad when you see a black man who will just go along to get along.

What is saving white culture?

In other words you mean he does not know what he is talking about.

So you are saying that bootlicking, laughing when nothing is funny and scratching when you don't itch is good. I disagree.

It's sad when you see a black man who will just go along to get along.

What is saving white culture?
I dont think hershel walker has to go along with anything he doesnt want to

Culture and values are not colors.

America did not invent slavery which was rampant in African countries long before Columbus. Are you forgetting the part where America abolished slavery or is that just a fly in your ointment, sucker?
Who claimed America invented slavery, you are just making bullshit excuses for what was done in America. It only took 200yrs to do it.

I didn't say teaching American history is racist.

I said: Another name for CRT is racism. :cool:
CRT is American History, you like so many others are ignorant to what CRT is and you listen to fools like Hannity, Carlson, Trump, etc. to tell you what it is. Go and learn something and then come back and talk to us.

Forum List

Back