School Officials In Texas Arrested For Cover Up Of Sexual Assault

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Four Trinity School of Midland administrators were arrested Friday by Midland police after failing to report an alleged sexual assault of a student on campus. Those arrested were Shelby Hammer, the head of School; Todd Freese, the Middle School and Upper School dean of students; Chrystal Myers, the head of Middle School; and Adrianne Clifton, the assistant head for Administration/director of Admission. Trinity was the second school in Midland to have administrators/officials arrested for failure to report child abuse in nine days. The arrests are related to alleged assaults that took place for four months in 2019. The incidents took place on campus and in front of school cameras."

Basically, some private school in Midland got 4 of its school administrators locked up and charged because they tried to conceal a student on their campus being sexually assaulted. Even tho some of the incidents were caught on camera, the Dean of the school claimed it was just a case of he say/she say...When the parents decided to take remove their child from school and escalate the situation, the school attempted to bribe them by offering to reimburse part of their tuition fees if they agree to sign a waiver of confidentiality; which basically means -- be quiet about the sexual assault thing and we will give you money.

From what I have read, a lot of the sexual assault is the guy groping her, grabbing her private area, forcing her to touch him, etc...Some may excuse it as boys being boys....but school staff are supposed to be protecting students, not trying to find a way to protect the sexual abuser at the cost of the victim....now this could have been worse, they could have been teaching this little girl that gay and trans people exist - which would have caused far longer lasting damage than what this kid did to her.

"Four Trinity School of Midland administrators were arrested Friday by Midland police after failing to report an alleged sexual assault of a student on campus. Those arrested were Shelby Hammer, the head of School; Todd Freese, the Middle School and Upper School dean of students; Chrystal Myers, the head of Middle School; and Adrianne Clifton, the assistant head for Administration/director of Admission. Trinity was the second school in Midland to have administrators/officials arrested for failure to report child abuse in nine days. The arrests are related to alleged assaults that took place for four months in 2019. The incidents took place on campus and in front of school cameras."

Basically, some private school in Midland got 4 of its school administrators locked up and charged because they tried to conceal a student on their campus being sexually assaulted. Even tho some of the incidents were caught on camera, the Dean of the school claimed it was just a case of he say/she say...When the parents decided to take remove their child from school and escalate the situation, the school attempted to bribe them by offering to reimburse part of their tuition fees if they agree to sign a waiver of confidentiality; which basically means -- be quiet about the sexual assault thing and we will give you money.

From what I have read, a lot of the sexual assault is the guy groping her, grabbing her private area, forcing her to touch him, etc...Some may excuse it as boys being boys....but school staff are supposed to be protecting students, not trying to find a way to protect the sexual abuser at the cost of the victim....now this could have been worse, they could have been teaching this little girl that gay and trans people exist - which would have caused far longer lasting damage than what this kid did to her.
I take it this was a private school....

Hope they fucking rot

Doesn't surprise me...

I went to school in TEXAS decades ago----a male coach raped atleast 2 JR high school students that we knew of---the school buried and ignored it. Quietly allowing the coach go be a coach at another school

Of course, A catholic church about block from my farmhouse was snagged raping atleast 4 boys that we knew of right before the church rapes came public---they were allowed to do fund raisers to pay off the families and send their pastor to another state.

Because shit like this doesnt happen in public schools does it?
It does....

But people don't say "This is why private schools need to be abolished" because this happened

Meanwhile.......there is an ENTIRE MOVEMENT aimed at abolishing free public education and has been for decades...

It does....

But people don't say "This is why private schools need to be abolished" because this happened

Meanwhile.......there is an ENTIRE MOVEMENT aimed at abolishing free public education and has been for decades...
point taken!

I don't get that last jab at all.

This kind of thing happens all over. It has nothing to do with what a school teaches about transgenders, or whether its funding is voluntary.

I'm glad those administrators were locked up. I hope the same thing happens to the Loudon public school officials who covered up a rape. I hope they don't get a pass, just because they run tax funded schools and because the rapist identifies as non-binary.

Dont you?

Social conservatism on display. They teach that women deserve this.

I don't get that last jab at all.

This kind of thing happens all over. It has nothing to do with what a school teaches about transgenders, or whether its funding is voluntary.

I'm glad those administrators were locked up. I hope the same thing happens to the Loudon public school officials who covered up a rape. I hope tben don't get a pass, just because they run tax funded schools and because the rapist identifies as non-binary.

Dont you?
Bro, kids learning about transgenders instead of all of this freaking out because a guy decided to grab a girl by her pussy is far worse.......

Yea, the girl got her pussy grabbed.....but at least she isn't considering being a guy.....you understand that is far worse right?

What, there's free public education? Why are we taxed to pay for something that's free?
Because that is how our country works -- but its ok for you to pretend you don't understand how taxes work

Are you now saying that if someone is too poor to be able to pay property taxes, their child should be barred from school?

Impossible, we have been told non-stop these things only happen in the terrible public school system
just because an idiot says something stupid doesn't mean it represents anything close to reality or a vast population position on a topic.

we (all of us) seem to have a bad habit of taking the worst example of something and making it the poster child for those we hate. someone does it to us, PARTY FOUL, that bastard.

3 trolls who are likely the same person in here hardly constitutes popular opinion to warrant "some say".

Because that is how our country works -- but its ok for you to pretend you don't understand how taxes work

Are you now saying that if someone is too poor to be able to pay property taxes, their child should be barred from school?
No I just took you at your word when you said "free." If you meant something else, say that.

Although, if I'm so poor and powerless that public school officials will think they can just cover it up when my daughter gets raped by a guy in a skirt, I don't want that no matter who is forced to pay for it.

You do agree that those Loudon County officials should be in the slammer?

Bro, kids learning about transgenders instead of all of this freaking out because a guy decided to grab a girl by her pussy is far worse.......

Yea, the girl got her pussy grabbed.....but at least she isn't considering being a guy.....you understand that is far worse right?
I understand that you think that It is.

Forum List

Back