Putin is being compelled by God

Rev. Robertson is one the world's most experienced theologians, I think that his opinions on topics like this in his field of expertise carry a lot of weight.

America, IMHO, made a huge mistake not electing him as President when he ran in 1988.

BTW, were you aware that Robertson's dad was a liberal senator from Virginia back in the day?

Rev. Robertson is one the world's most experienced theologians, I think that his opinions on topics like this in his field of expertise carry a lot of weight.

America, IMHO, made a huge mistake not electing him as President when he ran in 1988.

BTW, were you aware that Robertson's dad was a liberal senator from Virginia back in the day?
LOL.....Are you aware that he would be considered very conservative today? His tenure in the US house/senate was mostly during the "solid south" period.

You might want to check his civil rights record.

Absalom Willis Robertson - Wikipedia

Interesting geopolitical prognostication regarding Russia and Turkey. Access to the Mediterranean has been a centuries-old dream of Russia and the cause of several wars.

So Pat hobbles onto his show to announce that God had Putin take out the Ukraine so he can then move on the Israel. The media then goes nuts.

I just love Pat, mostly on how he rattles the cage of the idiot media.

Hilarious! When he dies he will be missed.

I say he should run for President again.

At 92, he is more able than what we have now.

LOL.

So Pat hobbles onto his show to announce that God had Putin take out the Ukraine so he can then move on the Israel. The media then goes nuts.

LOL.
You could sniff silver iodide and hang with the old quack.

LOL.
He's literally an empty suit. Still wears a blazer 5 sizes to big.

Every time something happens these 'tribulation' dickwads rise from their crypts and spout on about Gog and Magog...

Or at least according to Pat Robertson.

As Russia's invasion of Ukraine has blown up into a conflict of horrific atrocities against civilians, nations around the world have lined up to condemn it — even historically neutral countries such as Switzerland.

But former televangelist Pat Robertson, who came out of his retirement to weigh in on the situation, sees something even grander in the whole affair — according to him, Vladimir Putin is being willed by God to conduct the invasion, as a way of triggering the End Times.

Pat Robertson: Putin is "being compelled by God" to invade Ukraine

And before anyone accuses me of simply going after Christians, I am one but we seem to see things differently quite often.

Or at least according to Pat Robertson.

As Russia's invasion of Ukraine has blown up into a conflict of horrific atrocities against civilians, nations around the world have lined up to condemn it — even historically neutral countries such as Switzerland.

But former televangelist Pat Robertson, who came out of his retirement to weigh in on the situation, sees something even grander in the whole affair — according to him, Vladimir Putin is being willed by God to conduct the invasion, as a way of triggering the End Times.

And before anyone accuses me of simply going after Christians, I am one but we seem to see things differently quite often.

He is old and crazy as hell, this time.

Sorry, I didn't see the other thread come up in the box that shows similar threads when you post. Mods can delete.

… invasion of Ukraine is dress rehearsal for Armageddon! So, are we supposed to root for or against Putin?

Saw this in the news today.

SURELY sane people can ignore this.

Those that can't? Well, I did say SANE!

Forum List

Back