School Officials In Texas Arrested For Cover Up Of Sexual Assault

Doesn't surprise me...

I went to school in TEXAS decades ago----a male coach raped atleast 2 JR high school students that we knew of---the school buried and ignored it. Quietly allowing the coach go be a coach at another school

Of course, A catholic church about block from my farmhouse was snagged raping atleast 4 boys that we knew of right before the church rapes came public---they were allowed to do fund raisers to pay off the families and send their pastor to another state.
Should the activity continue, those who let a rodent run rampant should only go down just as hard if not harder.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I love about the current news is the fact that not only was there an indictment, but it sounds like that a good and thorough house cleaning is what took place instead of just one person being charged.

Did anyone read the article besides me?
1) The "Guilty" and the "Victim" were both 13 years old, and were in a relationship.
2) It is considered assault only because of the age of the girl. Since she cannot legally give consent, it is automatically classified as assault
3) This all came out because the girls parents found "inappropriate" text between the two, including discussion about touching each other.
4) The girl only later told school officials she didn't give him permission, probably thinking it would not get her in trouble.

I think this has all been over blown. And no one should have been arrested if I am understanding this correctly.
More information would need to be known before anyone wants to start yellling about these staff members.
What was on the phone the parents found???... I would wager it was "consensual" sexting. She liked the boy, and WAS STILL WITH HIM 4 MONTHS AFTER THE EVENTS TOOK PLACE"

"Four Trinity School of Midland administrators were arrested Friday by Midland police after failing to report an alleged sexual assault of a student on campus. Those arrested were Shelby Hammer, the head of School; Todd Freese, the Middle School and Upper School dean of students; Chrystal Myers, the head of Middle School; and Adrianne Clifton, the assistant head for Administration/director of Admission. Trinity was the second school in Midland to have administrators/officials arrested for failure to report child abuse in nine days. The arrests are related to alleged assaults that took place for four months in 2019. The incidents took place on campus and in front of school cameras."

Basically, some private school in Midland got 4 of its school administrators locked up and charged because they tried to conceal a student on their campus being sexually assaulted. Even tho some of the incidents were caught on camera, the Dean of the school claimed it was just a case of he say/she say...When the parents decided to take remove their child from school and escalate the situation, the school attempted to bribe them by offering to reimburse part of their tuition fees if they agree to sign a waiver of confidentiality; which basically means -- be quiet about the sexual assault thing and we will give you money.

From what I have read, a lot of the sexual assault is the guy groping her, grabbing her private area, forcing her to touch him, etc...Some may excuse it as boys being boys....but school staff are supposed to be protecting students, not trying to find a way to protect the sexual abuser at the cost of the victim....now this could have been worse, they could have been teaching this little girl that gay and trans people exist - which would have caused far longer lasting damage than what this kid did to her.
Good, I hope we catch every last one of them. Private schools should be held to a higher standard than leftwing schools that cover up rapes by trans students.

"Four Trinity School of Midland administrators were arrested Friday by Midland police after failing to report an alleged sexual assault of a student on campus. Those arrested were Shelby Hammer, the head of School; Todd Freese, the Middle School and Upper School dean of students; Chrystal Myers, the head of Middle School; and Adrianne Clifton, the assistant head for Administration/director of Admission. Trinity was the second school in Midland to have administrators/officials arrested for failure to report child abuse in nine days. The arrests are related to alleged assaults that took place for four months in 2019. The incidents took place on campus and in front of school cameras."

Basically, some private school in Midland got 4 of its school administrators locked up and charged because they tried to conceal a student on their campus being sexually assaulted. Even tho some of the incidents were caught on camera, the Dean of the school claimed it was just a case of he say/she say...When the parents decided to take remove their child from school and escalate the situation, the school attempted to bribe them by offering to reimburse part of their tuition fees if they agree to sign a waiver of confidentiality; which basically means -- be quiet about the sexual assault thing and we will give you money.

From what I have read, a lot of the sexual assault is the guy groping her, grabbing her private area, forcing her to touch him, etc...Some may excuse it as boys being boys....but school staff are supposed to be protecting students, not trying to find a way to protect the sexual abuser at the cost of the victim....now this could have been worse, they could have been teaching this little girl that gay and trans people exist - which would have caused far longer lasting damage than what this kid did to her.
This should be the standard of practice in colleges and HS's all over the US that routinely cover up sexual assaults by getting girls to sign away their rights and sign NDA's on the premise that the school will handle such things internally.

In Texas it is a crime to fail to report a felony and certainly a crime for "educators' to fail to report assaults in schools.

This doesn't make grooming in public schools acceptable

All pedos and groomers belong feet first into wood chippers

How come you leftist fags never condem it all no matter where it comes from ? Gee I wonder why

Pffft

ggfdxcvfxccvf.gif

Hit job.

The four administrators have been charged with professional failure to make required child abuse report intentional conceal, a state felony. Bond for each person was set at $5,000. Reports showed they bonded out by early Friday evening.

You can tell who here is a parent

Hit job.

The four administrators have been charged with professional failure to make required child abuse report intentional conceal, a state felony. Bond for each person was set at $5,000. Reports showed they bonded out by early Friday evening.
How is this a hit job?

Forum List

Back