Scaramucci Will Back Biden If Trump is the Nominee

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
He's not the only one. A lot of Republicans will either back Biden again like they did last time or support a third party candidacy or leave the presidential ballot blank.

"I'm a patriot first, Jim. I'm a partisan second. This is a battle for the American democracy. This is a battle for freedom. When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on Day One and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200 plus year experiment of America. This is against what made your family and my family successful in this country and we have to explain that to the American people."

Last edited:
"The Mooch". Strange bird at times, but this time he is straight and accurate. When he worked for Trump, trump liked his dick imagery tweets, and thought he was a good communications director.

He's not the only one. A lot of Republicans will either back Biden again like they did last time or support a third party candidacy or leave the presidential ballot blank.

"I'm a patriot first, Jim. I'm a partisan second. This is a battle for the American democracy. This is a battle for freedom. When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on Day One and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200 plus year experiment of America. This is against what made your family and my family successful in this country and we have to explain that to the American people."

"I'm a Patriot first"....

Would anyone trust this guy to hold on to $5 for you?

So fucking what?

MAGATs are too stupid to realize that the Silent Majority of Republicans will vote for Biden.

They will pretend to be Trump supporters, or just stay silent, and thus seem like a Trump supporter, but they'll pull the lever for good ole reliable Sleepy Joe when push comes to shove.

Just like they did in 2020.

Watch...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Forum List

Back