Biden Issues Gun Control Executive Order/ screw you those hold no weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this "Microsoft Start'' crap?

You have to flip through 24 slides, each slide rendering only a few sentences, to read an entire aricle?

Screw that.

I'm starting to see a lot of threads liking to that nonsense.

Is this a part of the new Windows OS or something?

Like a news feed?

Kind of like Apple News?

"These orders focus on measures to stop gun violence through better background checks and regulations for selling firearms."

I have a even better idea. Ban criminals, dopeheads and crazy people.

Even if you ban and destroy every single gun America all the crazy people, criminals and dopeheads that use guns to hurt others will still be here. America will not be any safer or better because the ones who go out and hurt others are still here wanting to hurt others.

If we didn't have those people walking around we wouldn't need any gun control.

Dems just LOVE to shit on the 1st and 2nd ammendments.

But then they will insist other ammendments are absolute, based on the political goals of that day.

Scumbags. Unethical PIECES OF GARBAGE. Self interest is their only concern.

Sorry but "more better" does not tell me shit about what he is going to put out there.....Do you have any details or just trying to be "firstest with the leastest"?
Kind of my point he is just saying he is doing something while not doing anything! Better Background checks, meaning what exactly, that was one of those things!

"These orders focus on measures to stop gun violence through better background checks and regulations for selling firearms."

I have a even better idea. Ban criminals, dopeheads and crazy people.

Even if you ban and destroy every single gun America all the crazy people, criminals and dopeheads that use guns to hurt others will still be here. America will not be any safer or better because the ones who go out and hurt others are still here wanting to hurt others.

If we didn't have those people walking around we wouldn't need any gun control.
Exactly, he is pandering to those opposed to the second amendment, well unless of course they think they are so important they need security

What is this "Microsoft Start'' crap?

You have to flip through 24 slides, each slide rendering only a few sentences, to read an entire aricle?

Screw that.

I'm starting to see a lot of threads liking to that nonsense.

Is this a part of the new Windows OS or something?

Like a news feed?

Kind of like Apple News?
Strange, I hit the link and the story pops right up!

Strange, I hit the link and the story pops right up!

Yes, the story pops up.

But you have to click through 24 slides to read it.

At least for me anyway.

But, to my question, is that "Microsoft Start'' a newsfeed feature that's built into the new Windows operating system? I'm genuinely curious about that.

Last edited:
Exactly, he is pandering to those opposed to the second amendment, well unless of course they think they are so important they need security

It isn't even about the amendment or any of that.

If you want less crime and less shootings and less gun violence you take away the source of those things.

Regardless of what your political affiliation is every single person should be able to agree crime and gun violence is caused by a proportionally small amount of our country and they are all criminals, dopeheads and crazies. If we remove from society then were all safe. But you get rid of guns it isn't safer because the source of the problem is people doing this.

I don't understand how anyone can simply think gun control will make everything magically safe and that without guns we become a utopia.

It isn't even about the amendment or any of that.

If you want less crime and less shootings and less gun violence you take away the source of those things.

Regardless of what your political affiliation is every single person should be able to agree crime and gun violence is caused by a proportionally small amount of our country and they are all criminals, dopeheads and crazies. If we remove from society then were all safe. But you get rid of guns it isn't safer because the source of the problem is people doing this.

I don't understand how anyone can simply think gun control will make everything magically safe and that without guns we become a utopia.
Agreed

Sorry I will find a better source next time!

You can post whatever source you want. I'm not the post police.

At least you know how to format an OP. Unlike some people who routinely refuse to separate paragraphs and who like to use four different huge font sizes all scrambled together like it's a four alarm fire drill or something.

I'm just generally curious about the way they do that. As I said, I see "Microsoft Start'' articles posted quite often lately and it seems like the platform is trying to restructure the way that people read news. The 24 frames themselves are just to get the page clicks, clearly. But who really wants to have to flip through 24 different frames to read an article?

That "Microsoft Start'' is so often sourced is what made me ask the question about whether it was a part of the Windows operating system or something.

I dunno. Maybe worthy of its own topic anyway, regarding the modern application of the flow and distribution of information.

Remember when Obama said he would love to stay in the basement in his sweats and run the country through an empty vessel of a man or woman?

That is exactly what is happening.

Obama didnt have the raw idiocy to pull all the stupid shit Biden has, but OBAMA WANTED TO.

Biden is here to wreck the nation and step aside. It has worked.

Thread Locked for OP personal content not meeting USMB Rules and Guidelines for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back