What a joke the press is.

the headline is a joke. Trump got over 70 percent of the vote closer to 80 in all the mentioned primaries, yet the headline says a large number voted against him. The press is stupid and idiotic.
That's the truth. A large number of Republicans did vote for someone else. If these numbers carry into November, there's no way he can beat Biden.
Don't blame the messenger for the lousy message.

That's the truth. A large number of Republicans did vote for someone else. If these numbers carry into November, there's no way he can beat Biden.
Don't blame the messenger for the lousy message.
ya isn't it funny how in a primary some voted against Trump. Remind me of all the support for Biden as he doesn't get 100 percent either?

the headline is a joke. Trump got over 70 percent of the vote closer to 80 in all the mentioned primaries, yet the headline says a large number voted against him. The press is stupid and idiotic.
Yeah...in the primaries, but come the general election nearly all will be voting for Trump.
Biden's party is hemorrhaging voters, they don't like the policies, either.

Crime is up, inflation is still up, and the border invasion?
You just keep voting for your party, Jack.
Not sure why you are all in on Biden's policies, they sure aren't helping you
or your family.
First off, it isn't my party. I'm not affiliated with one.
Given the choice between the two choices in front of us...yes, I'm gonna choose Biden.
But, you just ignore the larger picture of these issues and go ahead and blame Biden.
I know it makes you feel better. And it's easier.

Trump is your savior. He alone can fix things. :auiqs.jpg:

First off, it isn't my party. I'm not affiliated with one.
Given the choice between the two choices in front of us...yes, I'm gonna choose Biden.
But, you just ignore the larger picture of these issues and go ahead and blame Biden.
I know it makes you feel better. And it's easier.

Trump is your savior. He alone can fix things. :auiqs.jpg:
Somebody has to close the border of the guy you're going to vote for.
We can't afford creating more inflationary spending to support the illegals
on so many layers.

The border issue is going to be the downfall of Biden. :rolleyes-41:
He ran on it and won once. Hopefully the voters will be sufficiently convinced that Biden isn't going to do anything about the border problem. Of course, the problem has now move inland, closer to the voters. Even some Dem leaders are voicing concerns.

There's really no ''press'' in the traditional sense of the term any more.

They're activists. For the most part anyway.

They're only serving their agendas and they're enriching themselves in the process because, for whatever reason, people keep giving them an audience.

Last edited:
on so many layers.
It's worse than that. Based on the fact that most of the immigrants are men we can be assured that most of what they earn here will be sent back home to their families via 'remittances'. This money will have to be made up by more borrowing.

on so many layers.
Whelp. All I can tell you is that there was an agreement to address this on the table a few weeks ago.
And a certain spray tanned fraud barked and his cucks put kibosh on it.
^Shrug^.

Exert pressure on your Congressional reps and Senators to sit down and address the immigration issues.
Like they should have a decade ago.

Whelp. All I can tell you is that there was an agreement to address this on the table a few weeks ago.
And a certain spray tanned fraud barked and his cucks put kibosh on it.
^Shrug^.

Exert pressure on your Congressional reps and Senators to sit down and address the immigration issues.
Like they should have a decade ago.
That Bill was a joke for shoring up the border. I don't count the friggin RINO's
who voted for that debacle. A bad Bill is a bad Bill, and it certainly was one.

Forum List

Back