Scaramucci Will Back Biden If Trump is the Nominee

STRFU, Coon
I welcome your hatred...

sddefault.jpg

Why do all of those former Trump workers, Mr. and Mrs. and MIss Maga, think Trump is a piece of shit?
because he was probably a shitty guy to work for....im sure many people feel the same way about many bosses and that includes people working for politicians.....i know i didnt like 80% of the bosses in the PO....terrible people.....

I understand political strife and various causes made the PO a difficult place for a lot of people.

A couple of gay and lesbian USPS workers said it was like a 'death struggle' for and against.

Maga supporters are on the titanic but they just don't know that it is sinking. The other passenger know it time to cut him loose and forget about Trump

I do not know if he will be in jail but his pocketbook is going to take some hits.

Maga supporters are on the titanic but they just don't know that it is sinking. The other passenger know it time to cut him loose and forget about Trump

I do not know if he will be in jail but his pocketbook is going to take some hits.
Hurry back when you have more nothing of substance to share.

You just made mine. And you’re too dim witted to realize it. 👍

A three-judge panel of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was skeptical about Trump’s arguments against criminal prosecution.

Trump lawyers arguing that Trump’s actions challenging election results and urging Congress during his presidency are considered “official acts,” which grants him immunity.

Donald Trump’s Immunity Argument May be Falling Short: Judges Signaling to Proceed with Prosecution

1705370342797.png

A three-judge panel of the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit was skeptical about Trump’s arguments against criminal prosecution.

Trump lawyers arguing that Trump’s actions challenging election results and urging Congress during his presidency are considered “official acts,” which grants him immunity.

There’s a real surprise. 🙄
Nah. That’s why we have a SCOTUS.

Donald Trump’s Immunity Argument May be Falling Short: Judges Signaling to Proceed with Prosecution

View attachment 888478

You mean the three demofascist judges? Big whoop. We all know how they will rule.

Forum List

Back