Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

3934561897_5602cb56cd.jpg

When's he with Larry Sinclair, do you think Obama is a pitcher or a catcher?

I'm not feeling like doing all the work associated with Google.

So, CF, why not he'p me out?

Who is this Larry Sinclair?

And what does he have to do with President Obama?

And what about playing catch relates to this thread?

-- Confused in NY.

-- Confused in NY.
He's a low life, convicted maggot of a multiple felon, who claims he gave Oby a BJ in a limousine.

The guy is a druggie, near toothless, lives off the dole, and sent a picture of his dick to Obama.

Frank, and other ilk minded troofers, believe him.

-- Confused in NY.
He's a low life, convicted maggot of a multiple felon, who claims he gave Oby a BJ in a limousine.

The guy is a druggie, near toothless, lives off the dole, and sent a picture of his dick to Obama.

Frank, and other ilk minded troofers, believe him.

I had seen his ISinclair's) name mentioned a few times before.

After reading your post, I got over my laziness and went ahead to do a little Google search.

LarrySinclair.org

Nothing there inspires a whole lot of faith in anything said by Mr. Sinclair.

I don't get how people miss this.

You're calling it retarted that anyone is saying that Glen has to prove innocense, simply because he was accused.

No fucking shit it's retarted. He doesn't have to prove shit, simply because he was accused. That's the point you fuckin dummies.

GLEN accuses people of shit, AND THEN, states that since the accused don't re-but, they're guilty. Glen does this. That's the irony, that's the source of this being SATIRE.

Anyone in here calling people idiots for stating Glen needs to prove innocense totally missed it. Over their heads. Gone with the wind. All of that shit. Facepalm is right. wow.

Give some examples of Beck making accusations against people.

That's easy, just look at his character assassination of Van Jones.

Glen Beck claimed Jones "... is an avowed communist, communist!"...he's not.

Glen Beck claimed (or implied) that Jones served time in prison for taking part in the Rodney King riots. Another lie....Jones has never served time in any prison nor been convicted of a crime nor was he even in Los Angeles at that time.

Beck has said repeatedly that Van is some kind of a powerful czar - accountable to no one but the President. Oops...another lie.

....simple Internet search shows that this claim is false. A March 10, 2009, press release announced that Van was hired by the Chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality – to work on her staff as a “special advisor.”

In other words, Van is within the normal White House chain of command, reporting to an office confirmed by the United States Senate, just like most White House staffers. Media outlets sometimes use the “czar” shorthand. But the facts show that Van has no mysterious role or extra-constitutional powers.

Nor would Van Jones have control over any funds or spending of any kind (much less the 5 billion Beck alleges)....

Need we go on? This is just one Beck fecal smear, I'm sure there are more.

I'm glad to see him getting a taste of his own medicine.

I don't get how people miss this.

You're calling it retarted that anyone is saying that Glen has to prove innocense, simply because he was accused.

No fucking shit it's retarted. He doesn't have to prove shit, simply because he was accused. That's the point you fuckin dummies.

GLEN accuses people of shit, AND THEN, states that since the accused don't re-but, they're guilty. Glen does this. That's the irony, that's the source of this being SATIRE.

Anyone in here calling people idiots for stating Glen needs to prove innocense totally missed it. Over their heads. Gone with the wind. All of that shit. Facepalm is right. wow.

Give some examples of Beck making accusations against people.

That's easy, just look at his character assassination of Van Jones.

Glen Beck claimed Jones "... is an avowed communist, communist!"...he's not.* * * *

Except, of course, it is perfectly true that Jones called HIMSELF a communist:
Jones had planned to move to Washington, DC, and had already landed a job and an apartment there. But in jail, he said, "I met all these young radical people of color - I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.'" Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. "I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary." In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."
NOTE: excerpted from the full article here: t r u t h o u t | Eliza Strickland | The New Face of Environmentalism My emphasis added.

But there is THIS, too:
Blogger Trevor Loudon, who broke the story of Jones' Marxism, reports that Valerie Jarrett's late father-in-law, Vernon Jarrett, was an associate of Communist Party USA member Frank Marshall Davis and that they worked together in Chicago. Davis, the subject of a 600-page FBI file, is the mysterious "Frank" from Obama's book, Dreams from My Father, and served as a mentor to a young Barack Obama in Hawaii.
Van Jones Mystery Solved? | Homeland Security (Jarrett had bragged at one point, taking "credit" for Jones getting that dopey green czar spot. I like hte connection between Jarrett, Jones and the President to fucking Frank Marshall Davis. )

Last edited:
Hey.......did anyone hear about Blech talking about the Constitutional ammendment that charged 10 bucks per person (for what he thought was) for an immigration fee, as well as was speaking about how people were PAYING for the privledge of coming to America?

Turns out, the 10 bucks was a sales tax on slaves.

Was on his show yesterday.

Tell me again how well informed Blech is.

Forum List

Back