Satan Is Under a Curse

The word is Zealous in the Tanakh.
24For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a zealous God.
By changing it you change the context of fire.
Here it's used to convey passionate zeal.
In context of being a refiners fire it consumes your impurities, sonething you are fighting over allowing to happen in these forums. By allowing your ego get in the way of being judged and removed of these impurities you remain unclean and less valuable and quite worthless.
That's why it talks about coming to this as children, humble sponges ready to learn and grow up.
What always happens to the kid who thinks he knows better then the adults? Then What do you think happens when proud people think they know better then people who know our outcome already?

How can I have a discussion with you when you do not even know what your own Tanach says? You are speaking interpretation - I am speaking of the Scriptures! Do you not know the Scriptures? What is wrong with you? Are you a Jew or are you not a Jew?

God Is a Consuming Fire
What is most noteworthy is that the language used (both in Hebrew and in English) to describe what happened in both incidents is identical: Fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed…In one case it was the offerings, in the other the people.

God is consuming in nature. Later in the Torah, he is described in these very terms:

For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God (Devarim / Deuteronomy 4:24).

After Nadab and Abihu died, Moses gave this explanation to their father, Aaron:

This is what the LORD spoke of when he said: "Among those who approach me I will show myself holy; in the sight of all the people I will be honored" (Vayikra / Leviticus 10:3).

Because God is holy, we must never treat him in a common fashion. Holiness is the opposite of common. Because he is holy, he is to be honored. He is not like us. We must never relate to him on our own terms. If we do, then like Aaron's sons, we will be consumed.

Note in the Torah God is referred to as a "consuming fire"........... This is Old Testament. Not New Testament. Humble yourself and admit your mistake. You either do not know the Scriptures or you deny them. In either case, you were wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not going to argue with you - when the Scriptures agree with me and not you, HaShev. Enough already!

Once again the Tanakh says Zealous your reinterp says Jealous.
Once again you selectively rant and rave on portions you want while trying to avoid the whole, this is called distractive and avoidance techniques, something used by people who can't face unpopular truths.
Notice the NT talks about their god being a fire in other places yet you select one of the many and try and use the OT verse instead. Notice once again it's the ole Johny does it to argument, however Judaism doesn't believe their God to be that mystical ray of light between the sun and earth like the Hanotzrim cult did and the baal worshipers did (which you are born out of).
Therefore in context of usage and meaning and beliefs the expressions are not even close to being the same.
Just because you proved the NT plagiarizes the Tanakh doesn't mean they keep the same definition or usage.
Your evangelist make it clear in teaching the Kundalini force, just because you don't notice it or study history of your faith doesn't chsnge what it is, just means you are the deceived like they warned you'd be and plus you are in denial and in an avoidance mode right now.

Thank you. Mary was the mother of Jesus, and with THAT same name, you think I need THAT particular lecture? Bless you. But, why does GOD allow all the evil in the world when he could just as well smother it himself? What is your personal opinion, no biblical quote, just you.
She can't answer without conferring to that which she doesn't move/think/act without: The Bible.

I honestly don't know why she thinks usmb is her church, either.
The USMB isn't my church, Gracie. Although Believers can "have church" wherever 2 or more are gathered in the name of Jesus (even a message board) - that is having church.
I consider USMB a great harvest field in which to labor. The fields here are white.
I consider USMB a great harvest field in which to labor.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

The KJV mentions fire 666 times and the NT claims it's god is fire. HMMMM....

The New Testament God is the Old Testament God. Jesus Christ is LORD and God. You should know that Deuteronomy is not a book found in the New Testament. It is in the Old Testament. (from your own Book)

It is written:
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24
The New Testament God is the Old Testament God.

:cuckoo:

Once again the Tanakh says Zealous your reinterp says Jealous.
Once again you selectively rant and rave on portions you want while trying to avoid the whole, this is called distractive and avoidance techniques, something used by people who can't face unpopular truths.
Notice the NT talks about their god being a fire in other places yet you select one of the many and try and use the OT verse instead. Notice once again it's the ole Johny does it to argument, however Judaism doesn't believe their God to be that mystical ray of light between the sun and earth like the Hanotzrim cult did and the baal worshipers did (which you are born out of).
Therefore in context of usage and meaning and beliefs the expressions are not even close to being the same.
Just because you proved the NT plagiarizes the Tanakh doesn't mean they keep the same definition or usage.
Your evangelist make it clear in teaching the Kundalini force, just because you don't notice it or study history of your faith doesn't chsnge what it is, just means you are the deceived like they warned you'd be and plus you are in denial and in an avoidance mode right now.
The Torah says Consuming fire! Enough already!

What Jeremiah wants to avoid;
Matthew 3:11
He shall Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and with “Fire”..
so what is this fire?
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night(steal from Michael); in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein "shall be burned up". --Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world that G0d created?
See here we see jesus wants to nuke the creator's creation, basically your Jesus is the Ayatollah. *LOL*

The KJV mentions fire 666 times and the NT claims it's god is fire. HMMMM....

The New Testament God is the Old Testament God. Jesus Christ is LORD and God. You should know that Deuteronomy is not a book found in the New Testament. It is in the Old Testament. (from your own Book)

It is written:
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24
The New Testament God is the Old Testament God.

:cuckoo:

You both behave meshugenah! What is wrong with you two?

What Jeremiah wants to avoid;
Matthew 3:11
He shall Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and with “Fire”..
so what is this fire?
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night(steal from Michael); in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein "shall be burned up". --Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world that G0d created?
See here we see jesus wants to nuke the creator's creation, badically your Jesus is the Ayatollah. *LOL*
Oh ho! NO YOU DON'T! I just quoted the Torah for you and you want to move to Matthew 3:11 now?! The nerve! Stay on point here! Your book says For the Lord your God is a Consuming Fire..........a jealous God! Now you need to own your own mistakes! It is reprehensible that you do not know the Scriptures. Tsk... tsk.... and calling on Guno for backup is not a good idea. (he doesn't know the scriptures either - by what I have seen thus far.....)

In answer to your question..........the fire in Matthew 3:11 is the same pillar of Fire that led Moses and God's people by night. You rejected Christ and we received Him. When we received Him we also received His Spirit. (the Spirit of the Living God) What you rejected? We received. (Joyfully!)

ad hominom attacks now, shame I have backed everything, all you did was prove NT plagiarizes the old you admit they have the same exact quotes in the Torah.
However they always missinterpret those meanings which make for some real comical reinvented descriptions and precepts. Sort 9f like when you write Theslonians based on Daniels description 9f son of msn coming from clouds. Your plagiarizing defines it as literal clouds a superman flys out of, while Dan is describing a gathering of priests called clouds. because they looked like puffyvwhite clouds in their gathering of white robes.
See comical how you butcher what you do not know.
YOU DO NOT LEARN TO FLY A PLANE THROUGH A BOATING INSTRUCTOR THEREFORE DO NOT LEARN THE HEBREW BIBLE THROUGH THE ROMAN BUTCHERING AND MANIPULATIONS. Hence, you will grab the robe of a Jew and ask them to teach you, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Caught again Jeremiah,
1)the topic was msny verses on their god being a fire it was YOU who selectively avoided the other verses.
2) you said matt is the same as Moses once again a pattern of plagiarism but here's your admission:
" is the same pillar of Fire that
led Moses and God's people by night (Night is a person)."
What did I just post about Jesus claiming to be the thief in the Night? You just admit this xtian Fire is in opposition to Night's refining fire. Michael being the judge=the refiners fire. Once again 2 different teachings, hanotzrim were physical light mysticsm teachers while Jews used symbolism one being that refiner fire that turns up the heat of judgement to allow impurities to surface and be addressed skimed and removed thus what's left is a more pure perfected valuable product/person.

I posted a Torah Link. Are you meshugenah?!

DO NOT HATE ME BECAUSE I STUDIED THE SCRIPTURES THAT YOU NEGLECTED! AND THE ROMANS BE DAMNED! They are already - because like you, they have denied Jesus Christ!

You'll never find me making any defense of the Romanists and their Catholic bibles but I am not quoting from a Catholic bible but from the King James and for you? THE TORAH!!! For the love of God be honest, Hashev.

Caught again Jeremiah,
1)the topic was msny verses on their god being a fire it was YOU who selectively avoided the other verses.
2) you said matt is the same as Moses once again a pattern of plagiarism but here's your admission:
" is the same pillar of Fire that
led Moses and God's people by night (Night is a person)."
What did I just post about Jesus claiming to be the thief in the Night? You just admit this xtian Fire is in opposition to Night's refining fire. Michael being the judge=the refiners fire. Once again 2 different teachings, hanotzrim were physical light mysticsm teachers while Jews used symbolism one being that refiner fire that turns up the heat of judgement to allow impurities to surface and be addressed skimed and removed thus what's left is a more pure perfected valuable product/person.

You have yet to "catch me" me on anything. You do not even know the Scriptures, HaShev.

You posted one out of the many=avoidance
To lie about it and dispkace what you did=deception
Hence you need to deceive for your deceiver.
That makes you a willing accomplish to satan.

Caught lying again:
you said: " You do not even know the Scriptures,
HaShev."
You blamed me for showing you were the verses you missed were that means you are blaming me for your inability to know your own bible.
Maybe this is why you are so angry and hateful towards me, a Jew who knows more about your NT then you a Devout Bible thumping Christian does.
You also called yoyr own pastors liars because many top evangelist and clergy disagree with you and take sermons from me.

You must be meshugenah. I posted a link to the Torah verse. It says For the Lord your God is a Consuming Fire...... If you deny the Scriptures? What is left to discuss? Nothing.

So you got any last personal attacks that avoid the discussion, before I move on?

ad hominom attacks now, shame I have backed everything, all you did was prove NT plagiarizes the old you admit they have the same exact quotes in the Torah.
However they always missinterpret those meanings which make for some real comical reinvented descriptions and precepts. Sort 9f like when you write Theslonians based on Daniels description 9f son of msn coming from clouds. Your plagiarizing defines it as literal clouds a superman flys out of, while Dan is describing a gathering of priests called clouds. because they looked like puffyvwhite clouds in their gathering of white robes.
See comical how you butcher what you do not know.
YOU DO NOT LEARN TO FLY A PLANE THROUGH A BOATING INSTRUCTOR THEREFORE DO NOT LEARN THE HEBREW BIBLE THROUGH THE ROMAN BUTCHERING AND MANIPULATIONS. Hence, you will grab the robe of a Jew and ask them to teach you, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
Inwardly? I am a Jew!!!
While you are not. See Romans 2:28,29

Forum List

Back