Satan Is Under a Curse

Ironically The Lilith is demonic claim stems from confusing later charachters Lilly and Liliam one which came to Solomon was not the creation story Lilith but might have caused the demonic claims for confusing characters with similar name .

Ironically The Lilith is demonic claim stems from confusing later charachters Lilly and Liliam one which came to Solomon was not the creation story Lilith but might have caused the demonic claims for confusing characters with similar name .

I was referring to the Judaic myth of Lilith... although in the early Mesopotamian religions there was a word called LILITU which described certain female demonic creatures

Jeremiah said:Amazing how you pick and choose which
parts of the scriptures you believe,

*LoL*
Your faith is built on that very same issue and you individually pick and chose which of your idols words to obey and which to ignore. But worse then selective recognition and out of context games is the inability to read or keep tenses as written. I swear you guys do not know oast from present to future tense nor singular ftom plural, nor third person tenses. Yikes!
By the wsy your argument used Jesus as a source evidence is flawed because 1) the argument is over his validity in the first place and it would be like saying David Koresh said not to leave anything out of his revelation.

If you don't believe me then I proved my case and point because Jesus himself talked about no self testifying and you'd be selectively ignoring scripture.
That's called check mate.

I'm confused

What the hell is this thread about? There are so many possible topics under this thread that I don't even know who to talk to.

I'm confused

What the hell is this thread about? There are so many possible topics under this thread that I don't even know who to talk to.

Well it's about satan (the adversary) so I'm discussing Jesus. *LOL*

Most posts get off track in different directions like a habitrail, and the ones on the wheel going around in circles only to get nowhere are always amusing to watch.

Jeremiah said:Amazing how you pick and choose which
parts of the scriptures you believe,

*LoL*
Your faith is built on that very same issue and you individually pick and chose which of your idols words to obey and which to ignore. But worse then selective recognition and out of context games is the inability to read or keep tenses as written. I swear you guys do not know oast from present to future tense nor singular ftom plural, nor third person tenses. Yikes!
By the wsy your argument used Jesus as a source evidence is flawed because 1) the argument is over his validity in the first place and it would be like saying David Koresh said not to leave anything out of his revelation.

If you don't believe me then I proved my case and point because Jesus himself talked about no self testifying and you'd be selectively ignoring scripture.
That's called check mate.

You have no basis to claim such a thing as I have consistently taken in the whole counsel of God here while you have denied the very One that the Scriptures speak of! Jesus Christ is Messiah! Moses spoke of Him, David spoke of him, Isaiah spoke of Him and yet you cannot see it, HaShev. Listen, even Daniel spoke of the existence of hell - of death and life after death which would be spent in one of two places.

(Heaven or Hell)

See Daniel 11:2:

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And again it is written in Isaiah 66: 24

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: For their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched: and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Therein the contempt - the shame - all the redeemed shall in that day look upon those who have been damned to hell - they shall see their worm which dieth not and their fire which shall never be quenched - they shall see the eternal judgment that is upon all those who have transgressed against the LORD and denied him. It will be an everlasting reminder to those who serve the LORD and have received everlasting life - eternal life - as written in John 3:16 - of the judgment of the wicked.

Today is the day of grace, HaShev. It is a time when all can receive Christ - there is a time coming when that will not longer be the case - the time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled - the Jews will have an opportunity to have the veil lifted and see the Messiah is Jesus Christ - even as Joseph removed his disguise and permitted his brothers to see him and recognize him for the first time. It shall be quite a moment! To God be the Glory! I delight in the reunion of Jesus to His Brethren. The very thought of a Jew being reunited to God through Jesus Christ makes me weep. I love it. I love the Jewish people. I truly do.

note* Even though the veil has not been lifted - you can by faith receive Jesus Christ as your Messiah today. It was by Faith that Abraham was justified. Not by his works. To be clear all 66 books of the Bible are a picture of Jesus Christ. All 66 Books. Christ is the centerpiece of every single book. The story of Joseph and His Brothers is not the exception - in seeing Christ - in recognizing Christ as our Redeemer - it is the rule - he is on every page, Beloved.

Last edited:
Thank you. Mary was the mother of Jesus, and with THAT same name, you think I need THAT particular lecture? Bless you. But, why does GOD allow all the evil in the world when he could just as well smother it himself? What is your personal opinion, no biblical quote, just you.
She can't answer without conferring to that which she doesn't move/think/act without: The Bible.

I honestly don't know why she thinks usmb is her church, either.
The USMB isn't my church, Gracie. Although Believers can "have church" wherever 2 or more are gathered in the name of Jesus (even a message board) - that is having church.
I consider USMB a great harvest field in which to labor. The fields here are white.

I'm confused

You are confused but it has nothing to do with this thread. Your very choice of screen name is indicative of the chaotic state of your soul, Amrchaos. Here is where you should start.

1. Cease and desist from your attack on the Word of God because you are not striving against men but against the Spirit of the LORD here.

2. Stop your attempts at twisting scripture, your attempts to shipwreck the faith of others, your denials and false evidence / satanic propaganda presented ad nauseum attacking the validity of the Bible.

3. Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you, to save you and to remove the reprobate mind you've been given over to and ask Him to give you a heart of flesh and a mind that is able to lift the name of Christ and think upon things that are holy, lovely, of good report. Not the lies of Satan!

See you just did it in your reply.
Jesus said you'd come in his name and say he's the christ and deceive many, but then you turn around snd call him christ then try and convert someone who has God already thus admiting Jesus isn't the same as The God of the Bible. But also proving yoy pkace him instead of God thus prove he's the Lucifer character which he told you he was hut you yoursrlf don't listen .. =you lied in your reply.

Oh but it gets better, you posted Isaiah 66 yet selectively ignored 66:19 where you the gentile have yet to see the face of God thus proving you've been promoting Lucifer.
Hence the 66 books of man(6) you promote of the
Holy Bible=666
created by "the Roman Man"=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his nsme Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.
You Jeremiah are a Satanist trying to convert people to Lucifer away from The God of Israel.

Capitalism Cathedrals

Should we feel anxious or comforted that Hollywood (USA) makes profiteerism-exploratory movies such as "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013)?

What does the Bible say about the Devil commenting on human lifestyle orientations towards consumption and profit (from an absolute sense)? I mean, profit/consumption are very generic concepts, but modern consumerism culture (i.e., eTrade) has very specific socio-cultural ramifications (i.e., Facebook).

:afro:

The Wolf of Wall Street (Film - Wikipedia)

pizzazz.jpg

See you just did it in your reply.
Jesus said you'd come in his name and say he's the christ and deceive many, but then you turn around snd call him christ then try and convert someone who has God already thus admiting Jesus isn't the same as The God of the Bible. But also proving yoy pkace him instead of God thus prove he's the Lucifer character which he told you he was hut you yoursrlf don't listen .. =you lied in your reply.

Oh but it gets better, you posted Isaiah 66 yet selectively ignored 66:19 where you the gentile have yet to see the face of God thus proving you've been promoting Lucifer.
Holy Bible=666
thus the number of his nsme Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.
You Jeremiah are a Satanist trying to convert people to Lucifer away from The God of Israel.

You are deceived, HaShev. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and have been quite outspoken on the Vatican and their anti-Christ teachings - furthermore, you are twisting the scriptures concerning Isaiah 66:19. You need to go back to the beginning of Isaiah Chapter 66 and read it from start to finish. Let us look at verses 1 & 2.....

It is written:

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hands made, and all those things, have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit and trembleth at my word.
Isaiah 66:1,2

Let us begin with where the temple of the LORD is today, HaShev. It is the body of the Believer. That is where the Spirit of the LORD dwells today. Not in a temple made of brick and mortar but of human flesh. The Spirit of the LORD has taken up his residence in the body of all who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and have become new creations - born again by the Spirit of God. A man cannot be saved unless the Spirit of God draws him.

It is written:
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1 Corinthians 6:19

This is the resting place of the Spirit of the LORD. The LORD then says...... For all those things hath mine hands made, and all those things, have been...... who made all things, HaShev? Jesus Christ! The Living Word of God! Who is the Word? The Word is God! Jesus Christ is God!

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made.
John 1:1-3

Isaiah is speaking of who? He is speaking of the LORD! Who is the LORD? Jesus Christ. What did Thomas say after realizing who Jesus was? My LORD and My God. Did Jesus correct him? No. Why? Because Jesus Christ is LORD and Jesus Christ is God. That is not satan worship. That is worshipping the Lord God Almighty! God is a Spirit. We must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

To deny Jesus is God is the worship of Satan. It is to believe a lie. You are a slave to whatever you serve and follow. Which is why Jesus called the Pharisees children of the devil. Were they children of Abraham they would have received Him. They had the same spirit in them their fathers before them had - murdering the prophets - closing their ears to the truth and to the call to repent.

Even Isaiah points out what the LORD is looking for here:

but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit and trembleth at my word.

You need to humble yourself and tremble at the Word of God because God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap. REPENT.

1) you just bared false testimony because it's easier to displace blame and call somone else deceived so your human ego doesn't have to face that you sre the one deceived.
2) your own text claim you'd be deceived once again proving that even you refute your own text and idol.

3) you mention the temple but that Mikdash is not in Jesus name it's in Michael's name Mikdash means building referring to Mike & Mikdosh means Mike the thressure (pulls the chaff from the wheat-the thin veil from your eyes)
Jesus IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE TEMPLE, for he is an idol
and Deut makes it clear a bastard son is not allowed in the Temple. Yeshu was the illegitimate child of the harlot Mary and Roman soldier Pantheras, which is why Matthew says Josrph had a mind to divorce her Quietly.
This is so she wouldn't be stoned, it's also why they call the marian church the harlot church as it venerates the great harlot and places jesus lineage through all the harlots of the bible.

Which brings us to the million $ question you refuse to answer, which figure are you calling Jesus, he's not based on any one figure so please tell us which failed figure is yoyr christ and why did your reply ignore the number of this idol's name that yoy gave this mythology?

Holy Bible=666

The only other time the number 666 is mentioned in the entire Bible is when describing the stipend that Solomon received yearly from the Temple treasury, six hundred and sixty six talents of gold, (over one billion dollars in todays money, yearly) not to mention the money he made from tributes, tolls and taxes....

In revelation the beast and the number of his name, 666, refers to a man, specifically Solomon, who institutionalized the religious and political corruption inherent in temple worship, the same corrupt system adopted when Christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome and the false triune mangod counterfeit Jesus was unleashed on the world..

A person with the mark of the beast on their right hand or forehead is a person with making money on their mind, in the name of the Lord of course.

Last edited:
Been saying it all along, Rome needed to collect taxes during
the tax revolts so collecting tithes made it easier to unsuspected.
The coins Rome had imprinted columns of numbers
which totaled 666 and Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without these coins. Today we can't see yellow page, trade papers, store signs that don't have Baals father Dagon fish symbols or
cross (mark of death=beast) notifying others to buy and sell with other
satanists.
Oh I forgot on that list, the faith of that one world Roman authority religion
Catholics=666 as well.

1) you just bared false testimony because it's easier to displace blame and call somone else deceived so your human ego doesn't have to face that you sre the one deceived.
2) your own text claim you'd be deceived once again proving that even you refute your own text and idol.

3) you mention the temple but that Mikdash is not in Jesus name it's in Michael's name Mikdash means building referring to Mike & Mikdosh means Mike the thressure (pulls the chaff from the wheat-the thin veil from your eyes)
Jesus IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE TEMPLE, for he is an idol
and Deut makes it clear a bastard son is not allowed in the Temple. Yeshu was the illegitimate child of the harlot Mary and Roman soldier Pantheras, which is why Matthew says Josrph had a mind to divorce her Quietly.
This is so she wouldn't be stoned, it's also why they call the marian church the harlot church as it venerates the great harlot and places jesus lineage through all the harlots of the bible.

Which brings us to the million $ question you refuse to answer, which figure are you calling Jesus, he's not based on any one figure so please tell us which failed figure is yoyr christ and why did your reply ignore the number of this idol's name that yoy gave this mythology?

It is your own ego that prevents you from receiving the truth. That the prophecies in the Torah are about Jesus Christ. That Jesus Christ is LORD. Jesus Christ taught the Jews in the Temple. If you knew the Scriptures you would know that.

Malachi prophesied of His coming and also prophesied of John the Baptist who would prepare the way for His coming. Because of the sin and hardness of your hearts you did not hear another word from the LORD for four hundred years until John the Baptist appeared - as prophesied by Malachi. Yes. God Almighty was silent for 400 years. Because of the sins of the people and the hardness of their own hearts.

Yes, it is written:
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi 3:1

and again it is written:
But who may abide the day of his coming when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Malachi 3:2

And again the LORD prophesied to Malachi that His name shall become great among the Gentiles for it is written:

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted, and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
Malachi 1:11,12

The Messiah you have rejected the Gentiles and Jews have received - His name is Jesus Christ and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that He is LORD including yours, HaShev.

Were you a child of Abraham you would believe Jesus Christ. Were you not seeking the praises of men over the praises of God you would seek to know Christ and not worry about your synagogue throwing you out. But you prefer the praises of men over the praises of God and so you deny your own Messiah.

Last edited:
See Jeremiah,
you displaced again. You have not uttered a single truth or rebuttle nor answered simple questions as to which christ you lift higher then the hebrew God, but then you turn around and call me a liar simply because your frail human ego can't bare what's revealed. Then you displace that ego comment back at me too. =Psychology 101 displacement behavior I think is like the first chapter they teach. Without social sciences and Psychology, and Behavior science {especially group behavior} you will not comprehend why you resort to your Ad Hominom smokescreens and tactics to avoid unpopular truths.

The KJV mentions fire 666 times and the NT claims it's god is fire. HMMMM....

The KJV mentions fire 666 times and the NT claims it's god is fire. HMMMM....

The New Testament God is the Old Testament God. Jesus Christ is LORD and God. You should know that Deuteronomy is not a book found in the New Testament. It is in the Old Testament. (from your own Book)

It is written:
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24

Forum List

Back