Sarah Palin..May Have 3 million book sales

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sarah Palins is slated to sell around 3 million books and she didn't even win the Vice Presidential spot..

By comparison Al Gore sold around 40,000 books.

:lol:... what else can I say...:lol:

Oh ya, Democrats... get used of losing...

My cousin bought Al Gore's book. He uses it to level the broken leg of his coffee table so it doesn't wobble when he sets something on it.

I wonder if it is a biodegradable book and caused no pollution in production, mm?

Don't make me use that word hypocrisy..please.. :lol:

Last edited:
Sarah Palins is slated to sell around 3 million books and she didn't even win the Vice Presidential spot..

Al Gore's showing, Pathetic, I don't think that people are buying into that polar bear stuff anymore.:lol:

Al Gore's showing, Pathetic, I don't think that people are buying into that polar bear stuff anymore.:lol:

Power grab and nuts...worth reading (cap & trade in congress)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration has warned it could use the Environmental Protection Agency to help cut carbon emissions if Congress drags its heels, but legal and logistical problems could thwart that strategy.

EPA carbon control seen fraught with problems | Reuters

Last edited:
In "Going Rogue" Palin reveals what really happened during the 2008 campaign, gives her stunning assessment on Barack Obama and her thoughts on a presidential run in 2012

We have two incredible offers for Palin's book for you.

To secure your copy of Sarah's book:

Great Offer #1!

Get Sarah's book FREE with our Newsmax magazine offer — Go Here Now.

Great Offer #2!

Get Sarah's book for just $4.97 — save more than $24 off the cover price — Go Here Now.

Please Remember: The $4.97 offer is not available for current or former subscribers to Newsmax magazine! If you are a subscriber you can get the book FREE by renewing early — Go Here Now.

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Newsmax Magazine: Get Sarah Palin's New Book First and Early!

Ok, sure she's selling millions of copies with gimmicks like this.. Can't Republicans ever do anything on the up and up, it's always some scheme with them.

$5.00. In the markdown bins already?

In "Going Rogue" Palin reveals what really happened during the 2008 campaign, gives her stunning assessment on Barack Obama and her thoughts on a presidential run in 2012

We have two incredible offers for Palin's book for you.

To secure your copy of Sarah's book:

Great Offer #1!

Get Sarah's book FREE with our Newsmax magazine offer — Go Here Now.

Great Offer #2!

Get Sarah's book for just $4.97 — save more than $24 off the cover price — Go Here Now.

Please Remember: The $4.97 offer is not available for current or former subscribers to Newsmax magazine! If you are a subscriber you can get the book FREE by renewing early — Go Here Now.

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Newsmax Magazine: Get Sarah Palin's New Book First and Early!

Ok, sure she's selling millions of copies with gimmicks like this.. Can't Republicans ever do anything on the up and up, it's always some scheme with them.

$5.00. In the markdown bins already?
I see Sarah Palin is still scaring the crap out of liberals!! :lol:

At any rate, it's called MARKETING 101. Newsmax buys the books on consignment - Capitalism at its finest -- everyone wins.
1. You get a book for $4.97
2. Palin gets her word out and sells X amount of books at cost.
3. Newsmax gets advertising by using like-minded marketing techniques and gains subscribers to their website.

It is estimated that 10,000 copies will be sold this way.
that is only 0.3% of 3 million. Sorry. You Fail. Try again.

PS - liberal magazines use the same technique. Special Introductory YES! Subscription Offer - with FREE book : YES! Magazine, Supporting you in building a just and sustainable world
image_large

They buy up their own books to come up with these numbers. And they give them away.

Anyways, us liberals love all the attention Palin's giving because its taking away from someone who might actually be a threat. Keep it up. I love Palin!!!

They buy up their own books to come up with these numbers. And they give them away.

Anyways, us liberals love all the attention Palin's giving because its taking away from someone who might actually be a threat. Keep it up. I love Palin!!!

Of course, that goes without saying but the need for some reality was in order here. Some call this scammy stuff marketing 101.. :cuckoo:

Capitalism folks... One of the many things that made America Great..

I'm a pro business Democrat, nothing wrong with making money or marketing your product.

You all just act like she is actually selling the book on her own merit and that it is real documentation of what happened and not her version of the truth.

I'm a pro business Democrat, nothing wrong with making money or marketing your product.

You all just act like she is actually selling the book on her own merit and that it is real documentation of what happened and not her version of the truth.

She's popular and people want her book, that's bottom line. Merit has nothing to do with it.

It's what happened from her perspective, her version of the truth I suppose , I don't see a problem with that. Most of those kind of books are.

Did they fact check Obama's, the Clintons books, nope, why do you think that is?

Last edited:

She's popular and people want her book, that's bottom line. Merit has nothing to do with it.

It's what happened from her perspective, her version of the truth I suppose , I don't see a problem with that. Most of those kind of books are.

Did they fact check Obama's, the Clintons books, nope, why do you think that is?

Most writers want their work to be something they can be proud of, something that will live on forever. What is her work, nothing but scammy schemes and opportunism. That is her in a nutshell.

<Shrug>

Most writers want their work to be something they can be proud of, something that will live on forever. What is her work, nothing but scammy schemes and opportunism. That is her in a nutshell.

<Shrug>

I didn't buy or read her book so I can't argue with your informed opinion of it.
The "proud of writers" are usually the hungry ones, I'd guess.

[Most writers want their work to be something they can be proud of, something that will live on forever. What is her work, nothing but scammy schemes and opportunism. That is her in a nutshell.

<Shrug>

Most real writers are nihilistic drunks.

God bless them.

<Shrug>

I didn't buy or read her book so I can't argue with your informed opinion of it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1809995-post7.html

How informed do you have to be about the content to understand that she is once again being handled like a Chauncey Gardner character?

<Shrug>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1809995-post7.html

How informed do you have to be about the content to understand that she is once again being handled like a Chauncey Gardner character?

Chauncey Gardner.. ? you got me ..sorry, I thought you read her book..:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“The clarity of his argument and the fissile power of his analysis combine to elevate Our Choice into the top-ranking environmental books of our time." NOT
—Financial Times

"There is no greater champion of the climate imperative than Al Gore. [He] distills his mastery of the topic into clean, readable prose, and illustrates it with gorgeous glossy photos and accessible -- and eye-opening -- charts. After you read Gore's book, you will see why the choice must be made right now."
—Huffington Post

Al Gore Photoshops Hurricanes Into New Book's Cover | NewsBusters.org

What a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back