Sarah Palin..May Have 3 million book sales

In "Going Rogue" Palin reveals what really happened during the 2008 campaign, gives her stunning assessment on Barack Obama and her thoughts on a presidential run in 2012

We have two incredible offers for Palin's book for you.

To secure your copy of Sarah's book:

Great Offer #1!

Get Sarah's book FREE with our Newsmax magazine offer — Go Here Now.

Great Offer #2!

Get Sarah's book for just $4.97 — save more than $24 off the cover price — Go Here Now.

Please Remember: The $4.97 offer is not available for current or former subscribers to Newsmax magazine! If you are a subscriber you can get the book FREE by renewing early — Go Here Now.

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Newsmax Magazine: Get Sarah Palin's New Book First and Early!

Ok, sure she's selling millions of copies with gimmicks like this.. Can't Republicans ever do anything on the up and up, it's always some scheme with them.

$5.00. In the markdown bins already?

Would you like to share where you can find going Rogue for $5.00? I am sure there would be millions more that would buy it at that price. Where did you see that?? A couple of my friends would like it for Christmas.

In "Going Rogue" Palin reveals what really happened during the 2008 campaign, gives her stunning assessment on Barack Obama and her thoughts on a presidential run in 2012

Great Offer #1!

Great Offer #2!

Get Sarah's book for just $4.97 — save more than $24 off the cover price — Go Here Now.

Please Remember: The $4.97 offer is not available for current or former subscribers to Newsmax magazine! If you are a subscriber you can get the book FREE by renewing early — Go Here Now.

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Ok, sure she's selling millions of copies with gimmicks like this.. Can't Republicans ever do anything on the up and up, it's always some scheme with them.

Would you like to share where you can find going Rogue for $5.00? I am sure there would be millions more that would buy it at that price. Where did you see that?? A couple of my friends would like it for Christmas.

How sweet of you Maple...

Sarah Palins is slated to sell around 3 million books and she didn't even win the Vice Presidential spot..

By comparison Al Gore sold around 40,000 books.

:lol:... what else can I say...:lol:

Oh ya, Democrats... get used of losing...

Bad reality shows like the hills get a lot more viewers than masterpiece theater.

Great Offer #1!

Great Offer #2!

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

here:

https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/going-rogue3.cfm?promo_code=8AEE-1

and you get a crazy magazine to go with it to boot!!!

It's obviously a 'vast right wing conspiracy' to keep Palin at number one. :lol:

Going Rogue was number one in sales again last week at Nielson Ratings
Books

Top 10 Book Sales - Adult Non Fiction
November 30, 2009 - December 6, 2009

#1 Going Rogue: An American Life by Sarah Palin

Nielsen | Books

>

And Amazon.com

Bestsellers in Books

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/ref=pd_ts_b_bcrm"]Any Category[/ame] > Books (Updated hourly)

78 days in the top 100 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]
41tB2si9vDL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_SL125_.jpg
[/ame] [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_b_1?ie=UTF8&s=books"]Going Rogue: An American Life[/ame] by [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Palin/e/B002QW385O/ref=pd_ts_b_1_1"]Sarah Palin[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_dp_ts_b_1[/ame]

And Barnes & Noble:

Bestselling Hardcover Nonfiction at Barnes & Noble stores as of December 15:
Going Rogue by Sarah Palin

Books, Bestsellers, Nonfiction, Hardcover - Barnes & Noble

Now run back to HuffPo to get your new talking points to explain that.

Last edited:

here:

https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/going-rogue3.cfm?promo_code=8AEE-1

and you get a crazy magazine to go with it to boot!!!

Thanks, it was right in the quote in my post which he failed to read before asking his dumb question.

Great Offer #1!

Great Offer #2!

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Serious question.... exactly how stupid are you? None of this is from Palin or the GOP.... it's the PUBLISHERS! Gods teeth, must we keep explaining the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid?

Great Offer #1!

Great Offer #2!

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

You might be able to get one for $5 if you accept the Newsmax offer but the book is still selling strong. We had a Walden Books just close recently here in Danville and the Sarah Palin book sold out before they went to deep discount sales to clear inventory.

Sarah Palins book about her rise into the publics eye is a warm story about her life and her struggles as well an inside look at the inter working of a presidential campaign. She fully explains her side of the story on what really went on during her run with John McCain as the Vice Presidential candidate during the 2008 presidential election. The book is also loaded with inside information on Sarah Palin the person and what made her the Hockey mom that America fell in love with. This book is a must read if you want to learn more about Sarah Palin than what SNL and the Daily Show had to offer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(novel)

This book sold 17 million. Which proves that number of sales does not make a book good. It just means that the author was able to pinpoint a certain audience and sell it to that audience. Same thing with Palin.

Wake me when she wins the Republican Nomination. That is if her fellow Republicans don't eat her alive in the primaries first. :eusa_shhh:

Great Offer #1!

Great Offer #2!

Thank you.

Newsmax.com

Serious question.... exactly how stupid are you? None of this is from Palin or the GOP.... it's the PUBLISHERS! Gods teeth, must we keep explaining the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid?

Keep explaining the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid? Shit CaliTwat, if we stopped, nobody would talk to your worthless ass.

You're nothing more than a life support system for a vagina, and not a very good one at that.

Sarah Palins is slated to sell around 3 million books and she didn't even win the Vice Presidential spot..

By comparison Al Gore sold around 40,000 books.

:lol:... what else can I say...:lol:

Oh ya, Democrats... get used of losing...

How does how many books you sell equate to being a successful politician?

i am always amazed at how far people will go to try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

so now books sales are a measure of value....

moa's litte red book has sold 800 million...you boys ready to be commies?

might one add that the book was ghost written....

DR. Seuss for president!

Well........since we're looking at authors who have magnificent book sales as qualified politicians, let me suggest one myself.

Harlan Ellison. The guy who brought you Dreams With Sharp Teeth, Paingod, Gentleman Junkie and Other Stories of the Hung Up Generation.

Mean little Jewish boy from Ohio. Smart as all get out, funny as hell, and writes stuff that stays with you forever.

Yeah.........that's who I'd vote for.

I wonder if the newt effect is at work concerning Palins books sales?

Uh.......forgive my ignorance, but what the fuck is the "newt effect"?

Sounds like witchcraft.

Oh wait! Sarah Palin already exorcised the demons and made witchcraft impossible to work on her, didn't she?

Add crazy to her ever expanding list of dubious accomplishments.

I wonder if the newt effect is at work concerning Palins books sales?

Uh.......forgive my ignorance, but what the fuck is the "newt effect"?

Sounds like witchcraft.

Oh wait! Sarah Palin already exorcised the demons and made witchcraft impossible to work on her, didn't she?

Add crazy to her ever expanding list of dubious accomplishments.

People bought cases of his books to bypass campaign contribution limits.

google a bit.

Forum List

Back