Sandy Berger stuffing top secret documents into his socks and stealing them from the confidential archives of the United States- No Raid

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary Clinton stole and had in her possession TOP SECRET SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFORMATION (TS/SCI) capable of gravely damaging the US if exposed and was reported as having committed espionage - No raid.

Trump was the POTUS when he got whatever they took.

Sandy Berger was not. Yet no agents with machine guns raiding his home.

Why?

Wait - this is a witch hunt against Trump????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

:)

Trump was the POTUS when he got whatever they took.

Sandy Berger was not. Yet no agents with machine guns raiding his home.

Why?
I thought he owned up, gave back, pled guilty, got of $50,000 dollar fine, two years on probation, seeing a probation officer, no alcohol, and having to ask permission before traveling out of state, if allowed, I guess, along with loss of security clearance, but I thought he stuffed his down his pants. Whatever it was, he didn't take 15 boxes full and only give back part, to negotiate for the rest.

Of course, he isn't Trump, not a one-term President, doesn't control a multibillion Dollar empire, would definitely go to jail if he shot somebody on Broadway, so we're talking apples and oranges here. Nobody on this whole board compared Sandy to Jesus today, although the did talk of how Orange Jesus was crucified. I guess he'll be up and about in 3 days. Lots think Donny really is and should be above it all, but I disagree. I can't work up much sympathy for Donny. It is just legal bills to him and paid for by Republicans until he announces for President officially, then by his personal supporters after that, so again nothing much out of personal pocket, won't be, cause for any belt tightening on his part, and he's never in court, as might have to testify and possibly face real trouble, so he avoids that, at all costs, like I said mostly somebody else's costs.

I guess I will just watch the passing parade and enjoy the whining of the Trumpists, the nut ball promises of civil war from the truly unbalanced nut-ball set, and laugh as the clowns and dancing bears are trotted out on the right wing networks. It's all good. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm waiting for the FBI to raid the luxury homes of the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas.

I'm holding my breath, because I'm sure it'll be any second now...

Oh - and the Carters too.

They appear SO squeaky clean that they MUST be hiding something! :)

The Constitution is VERY clear on this, as expounded in the 666th Amendment:

"The governement may target anyone it so chooses, and at any time, and for any reason, and with no accountability whatsoever."

I'm waiting for the FBI to raid the luxury homes of the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas.

I'm holding my breath, because I'm sure it'll be any second now...

Oh - and the Carters too.

They appear SO squeaky clean that they MUST be hiding something! :)

The Constitution is VERY clear on this, as expounded in the 666th Amendment:

"The governement may target anyone it so chooses, and at any time, and for any reason, and with no accountability whatsoever."
Are you standing by the idea that the former 1-term president didn't have classified material at his golf resort.

The FBI would have never gotten entry if they hadn't made Trump get rid of the microwave fence around Mar-A-Lago, those dastardly bastards!!!

Forum List

Back