So All That Nazi Stuff Democrats Were Afraid Trump Was Going to Do? They Are Doing it.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I have had the conversations, living in a Blue state. Trump is a Hitler. No he's not. I don't like him but he's not a Hitler. If he were he'd be busting down the doors of his political opponents.

He will soon, when he consolidates power. He's on the way up. He has to be stopped now.

So now everything I was warned Trump would do they are actually doing. An 80 year old grandma just reported to federal prison for being in the crowd on Jan. 6. They say more raids coming. They are just getting started. So liberals serious question. Do you not see any irony in this?

GoebbelsAccuse.png

I have had the conversations, living in a Blue state. Trump is a Hitler. No he's not. I don't like him but he's not a Hitler. If he were he'd be busting down the doors of his political opponents.

He will soon, when he consolidates power. He's on the way up. He has to be stopped now.

So now everything I was warned Trump would do they are actually doing. An 80 year old grandma just reported to federal prison for being in the crowd on Jan. 6. They say more raids coming. They are just getting started. So liberals serious question. Do you not see any irony in this?
So, in other words, if you guys do a crime, you shouldn't do the time? Do you see any irony in this?

This was obvious from the get.

Pure projection of the sick and/or brainwashed Democrat mind.

And now the 6 year fascist Democrat Insurrection has placed the country on the brink of civil war.

I do not think enemy democrats belong in concentration camps. Maybe incommunicado on an island.
I'd settle for that, as long as they had to actually work for their keep. Make them sew MAGA caps in exchange for Big Macs.

Last edited:

They always accuse others of that which they are guilty. That is their bread and butter and in order for them to get away with their failed false promises for decades (last republican mayor of Chicago 1931) is they skillfully prop up the scapegoats.

Through perceived official people with so called credentials. In academia and by extension the mass media and then through the demoralization process of their pets in the entertainment industry, the DEMOGOGUERY thrives under the disguise of "democracy."

That's why we see everyday these contaminated lost individuals spewing compete nonsense. They are walking tropes spewing platitudes that are echoed as two or three word cliches.

PRO CHOICE. It's pro murder of innocent human lives by mutilation and these heathens celebrate it.

That's the tip of the iceberg and the filth that we ourselves either participate in or tolerate has been a MAJOR REASON they have been able to get away with it.

Now, we are dealing with the beginning of the end and the tribulations are only just starting.

It's the devils world.

Last edited:
thats not the topic nor whats ever happened,,
You idiot. That's exactly the topic. Why do you think your orange douche bag is in so much trouble? After all his shenanigans, do you really think he is innocent? No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated trumptards. :itsok:

You idiot. That's exactly the topic. Why do you think your orange douche bag is in so much trouble? After all his shenanigans, do you really think he is innocent? No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated trumptards. :itsok:
Trump is in trouble because he won two elections.

if hes guilty of something he should be prosecuted,, but as we've seen everything the left has accused him of has ended up to be a nothing burger,,

funny thing is you idiots act like hes the first president that did something wrong,,,

Forum List

Back