What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garland admits raid wasn't about getting national archive documents

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I define it when someone drinks the elixir the cult leader is demanding be drank.

Can you say vaccine mandate? Nothing says cult leader like using the word mandate for everything he wants.
agreed. . although I don't think our 2 definitions contradict one another much..

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
no he really didn't and your cult has you conned.

do you think donny had any input re: his flying monkeys storming the capital ... or having his capos planning it ... or he stole highly sensitive intel only meant to be viewed in a SCIF?

huh? huh huh HUH?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It funny to me when people say I am a MAGA cultist and I tell them that I shit on the Trump vaccine. They dont know how to react.
well, the choice of words is crude.. but anyhow

I think it is dumb to inject yourself with some substance you don't know anything about.. and I myself still don't know what the hell is in the vax.. and i have been looking for info... no, wait, i was looking 4 it... I just dismissed the whole topic after all the lies I heard... Fauci is not believable... Can you spell Gain of Function?

People need to wake up and realize that everything people say aint so... esp people who 'rule" us.. I mean, We the People are supposed to rule...

But our country was taken over a long time ago by big govt crooks starting with Abe Lincoln.. FDR... The 17th Amendment took power away from the states just like Lincoln did... etc... etc..

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
do you think donny had any input re: his flying monkeys storming the capital ... or having his capos planning it ... or he stole highly sensitive intel only meant to be viewed in a SCIF?

huh? huh huh HUH?
ask the people you have on trial. Why doesn't their word count?

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
well, the choice of words is crude.. but anyhow

I think it is dumb to inject yourself with some substance you don't know anything about.. and I myself still don't know what the hell is in the vax.. and i have been looking for info... no, wait, i was looking 4 it... I just dismissed the whole topic after all the lies I heard... Fauci is not believable... Can you spell Gain of Function?

People need to wake up and realize that everything people say aint so... esp people who 'rule" us.. I mean, We the People are supposed to rule...

But our country was taken over a long time ago by big govt crooks starting with Abe Lincoln.. FDR... The 17th Amendment took power away from the states just like Lincoln did... etc... etc..
the really hilarious piece of this is that when the virus supposedly changed, all of the sudden the vaccine didn't work. Get you a booster shot. Of what? boosting what? How is that at all possible? The vaccine was made from a dead variant of the virus. It was manipulated to address the immune system, any virus should have been stopped. It's how you now know it isn't a vaccine and that it's a hoax.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i am asking

y-o-u.
I have no opinion. I leave that to the authorities to decide. There isn't any evidence presented to anything at this time. Jan 6 was a protest gone bad. Spurred on by the local cops and politicians.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nonstop criminal corruption by the DOJ and FBI.

dudmuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Then why do you think it remains classified?
And why does Garland get to decide what is of public interest or not?

Because there’s an ongoing investigation you dolt! It’s not remaining sealed forever. Just until charges are filed.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump is toying with making his case that much worse. Let's see what he decides to do. There is no doubt he is not smart at all.
That will always remain a threat of course. He will be thoroughly coached against making that mistake.

But has the FBI taken precautions to prevent Trump from allowing the tapes to be 'stolen' or suggested stolen? This is big enough to justify another search warrant.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
The documents that were stolen by Trump might include evidence on the 'pissing hookers' in Moscow. But that could also be the documents he either flushed, burned, or ate.

When the FBI/DOJ take Trump down and out, it's going to have a very big impact on the entire country.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

huh? huh huh HUH?
You mean a SCIF like was built to government standards at Mar-A-Lago?

Huh? huh huh huh HUH?

:coffee:

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The original story told through the media was that the FBI raid was about retrieving documents that the National Archives wanted in its custody. As I wrote at the time, that wasn't the reason, that was the pretext.

And AG Garland is admitting as much by trying to keep the affidavit classified after agreeing to declassify the search warrant.

Because the documents are classified? Nope.

The investigation isn't about returning documents. It's about maintaining their informants and keeping a political investigation going.

That is some statement. Everything has to be kept secret, not because it's classified information being kept hidden from the enemy, but because it's being kept secret from the target of its investigation, Trump and his associates.

It's all about the next steps. The raid was a means, not an end, to gather material for a political witch hunt by the Biden administration.

Justice Department officials have just admitted that's a bunch of lies.
Joe Biden didn't know anything about the raid.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
It is standing fact that once classified documents have been received legally during office, they become the property of the president even after his time in office, and can not be taken from him.
There is no one who has that authority.
Really.? Where is that written?

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
In the News Today

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score

The original story told through the media was that the FBI raid was about retrieving documents that the National Archives wanted in its custody. As I wrote at the time, that wasn't the reason, that was the pretext.

And AG Garland is admitting as much by trying to keep the affidavit classified after agreeing to declassify the search warrant.

Because the documents are classified? Nope.

The investigation isn't about returning documents. It's about maintaining their informants and keeping a political investigation going.

That is some statement. Everything has to be kept secret, not because it's classified information being kept hidden from the enemy, but because it's being kept secret from the target of its investigation, Trump and his associates.

It's all about the next steps. The raid was a means, not an end, to gather material for a political witch hunt by the Biden administration.

Justice Department officials have just admitted that's a bunch of lies.
Doesn't matter whether it was the Archives or the Census Bureau or the Embassy in Croatia... those documents belong to the United States government. Period.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List