Garland admits raid wasn't about getting national archive documents

The original story told through the media was that the FBI raid was about retrieving documents that the National Archives wanted in its custody. As I wrote at the time, that wasn't the reason, that was the pretext.

And AG Garland is admitting as much by trying to keep the affidavit classified after agreeing to declassify the search warrant.

Because the documents are classified? Nope.

The investigation isn't about returning documents. It's about maintaining their informants and keeping a political investigation going.

That is some statement. Everything has to be kept secret, not because it's classified information being kept hidden from the enemy, but because it's being kept secret from the target of its investigation, Trump and his associates.

It's all about the next steps. The raid was a means, not an end, to gather material for a political witch hunt by the Biden administration.

Justice Department officials have just admitted that's a bunch of lies.
Everything from this OP is a total lie.

Trump is toying with making his case that much worse. Let's see what he decides to do. There is no doubt he is not smart at all.

Trump is toying with making his case that much worse. Let's see what he decides to do. There is no doubt he is not smart at all.

pkocucjqdii91.jpg

A government of the people for the people requires and demands judicial transparency otherwise it is no longer the government of the people. For some that’s satisfactory provided it justifies their personal objective, however for others it confirms how corrupt and self serving those involved in government have become at the expense of the people.

If Biden and his Gestapo Goon Garland have nothing to hide then release the Affidavit.
The reasons to keep the affidavid sealed - national security and to protect the integrety of the investigation have been explained to you in a way that a 5 year old should be able to understand. The fact that you do not understand is no ones problem but your own

A federal judge concurred with the DOJ and the FBI based on the affidavid which he reviewd.

Trump himself has not denied that he possed the documents, and at least 18 former white house officials have said that his claim that there was a "standing order" that they were declassified when he removed them from the oval ofice is PURE BULLSHIT

And here is further proof of how stupid and dangerous you people are:

He has the right to face his accusers.

An informant is NOT an accuser. They are an informant. It does not matter how often this tripe is repeated, it is still bullshit.

The raid infringes upon rights, and is only justified if warranted in order to defend the rights of others.
So the informant IS an accuser, in the fact it resulted in the infringing raid.
What you are suggesting is that no protection exists from false accusations being deliberately used to harm people.
The constitution does say that a person does have the right to defend themselves BEFORE their rights can be violated, such as by a search warrant.
The way police conduct search warrant raids now is completely illegal.
There has to be reasonable proof of a crime before a search warrant is issued, and the current method of just suspicion being used to justify a fishing expedition, is not legal.

I do not consider this an example of 'gestapo' tactics and calling it such just goes a long way to giving actual gestapo tactics cover. It is also not unprecedented. This is pretty normal in cases where an informant may be reveled from making documents public. More than normal, it is actually a GOOD thing.

I sure as hell do not want the police outing people that come forward with vital information as that puts those individuals at risk as well as ensuring that they are never going to come forward in the first place.

Yes you most certainly DO want those who came forward to be under public scrutiny.
Whether or not there was a valid justification for the search warrant, the execution of ANY search warrant is a huge infringement upon rights.
Those coming forward with claims to justify a search warrant SHOULD be at risk for doing do incorrectly.
No one should ever be able to secretly harm others and be beyond retribution.
If they come forward, then they should do so openly and be able to justify the harm the caused in court.

The reasons to keep the affidavid sealed - national security and to protect the integrety of the investigation have been explained to you in a way that a 5 year old should be able to understand. The fact that you do not understand is no ones problem but your own

A federal judge concurred with the DOJ and the FBI based on the affidavid which he reviewd.

Trump himself has not denied that he possed the documents, and at least 18 former white house officials have said that his claim that there was a "standing order" that they were declassified when he removed them from the oval ofice is PURE BULLSHIT

It is standing fact that once classified documents have been received legally during office, they become the property of the president even after his time in office, and can not be taken from him.
There is no one who has that authority.

I do not consider this an example of 'gestapo' tactics and calling it such just goes a long way to giving actual gestapo tactics cover. It is also not unprecedented. This is pretty normal in cases where an informant may be reveled from making documents public. More than normal, it is actually a GOOD thing.

I sure as hell do not want the police outing people that come forward with vital information as that puts those individuals at risk as well as ensuring that they are never going to come forward in the first place.
sort of their risk eh? every accused is allowed to meat their accuser. It's how our law is written. You don't get to make shit up and disappear. Well you can under the jurisdiction of the federal marshals, but your name is still used in the trial, one just disappears as someone else afterward.

what security is that? How do you know anything of national security without finding out what the issue is? I'm curious? magic eight ball?

Its sad that people accept corruption if their tribe wins.

Look how the cult wont even blame Biden for the worst inflation in decades.
yeh, that's the word for it: cult

I myself tend to define Cult as: following a leader regardless of what evil he spouts

and that is exactly what dimrats do... But that said, a lot of everyday Democrats voted for Trump

and why wouldn't they?

I myself tend to define Cult as: following a leader regardless of what evil he spouts

and that is exactly what dimrats do... But that said, a lot of everyday Democrats voted for Trump

and why wouldn't they?
I define it when someone drinks the elixir the cult leader is demanding be drank.

Can you say vaccine mandate? Nothing says cult leader like using the word mandate for everything he wants.

and why wouldn't they?

It funny to me when people say I am a MAGA cultist and I tell them that I shit on the Trump vaccine. They dont know how to react.

Frontpage Magazine​

FrontPage Magazine - Questionable - Extreme Right Bias - hate Group
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, the promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam, as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed numerous fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Muslim
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Frontpage Magazine

the OP is dismissed.

I define it when someone drinks the elixir the cult leader is demanding be drank.

Can you say vaccine mandate? Nothing says cult leader like using the word mandate for everything he wants.

loser.jpg

Forum List

Back