Sandra Fluke holds 10 people campaign stop in RENO!

Powerful.

lol!

Yes, 10 strident Leftists come out to hear Sandra talk about her need to have her vagina diapered by the US government on the Taxpayer's dime.. Must have been those NOW type of women who are supposedly independent right?

Hey, that is 10 times the amount of people I thought would take her seriously. Hell Cindy Sheehan pulled a bigger crowds, that is when she was still a tool for the DNC.

Fluke's next stop, talks include idea's on how to shape or erase the..
Oh, Ahh... never mind.

Sandra "Fluke"; one of those times when destiny and family genealogy come together in the form of a persons last name.

fluke /flo͞ok/

Noun:

A parasitic flatworm that typically has suckers and hooks for attachment to the host.

Were they screaming "We love you Sandra"?

The reliance on the Fluke argument will be one day said to be obama's biggest mistake in this election.

This proves that there are at least ten people in Reno who have no lives... I feel sorry for them... A little.

This proves that there are at least ten people in Reno who have no lives... I feel sorry for them... A little.

They were probably forced by their union to show up.......unions are run by a bunch of homo fuckups

What about that donor scandal? You gonna keep making up new ones until you find one that works for you?

Mooney Times.. :lol:

Actually that was funny, because as a dude, I wouldnt want to see her vagina.....if I saw her directly I might turn to stone.....Who wants to look at that?

Forum List

Back