Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

Says shitforbrains who makes false accusations.

whatever are you talking about?

you are for the war on drugs but you are against a war on guns....yet the war on drugs has been a total failure for much the same reason a war on guns would be.

Proving you can’t fix stupid.

There’s more guns in America than humans. We have two porous borders and numerous porous ports. You are not going to get guns out of evil peoples hands by thinking you’ll take them all away.

Get over it. Like nukes, the genie left the bottle.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.
The current administration wants no restrictions on drugs and drug use. Hell, they are even supplying the crack pipes, syringes and other paraphernalia. They are encouraging our young to be drug addicts, they are easier to control.

Lock up the addicts. Problem solved.

You're welcome. :)
Why? they need help with their addictions and jobs to keep them off of the damn drugs. Its the violent ones who need jail time. Each individual needs to be treated like an individual. Unfortunately, democrats like to paint with a broad brush and put their damn heads in the sand,

For once you arent trolling!
I totally agree!
So why is it so hard for you to get a grenade launcher then??

You think the bad guys are not all carrying around grenade launchers just because gov't made it nearly impossible for you to have one??

Every night I grow increasingly worried from all of the grenade launch attacks going on in this country

Why? they need help with their addictions and jobs to keep them off of the damn drugs. Its the violent ones who need jail time. Each individual needs to be treated like an individual. Unfortunately, democrats like to paint with a broad brush and put their damn heads in the sand,
It's funny you say this to a guy who is one of your Conservative circle-jerk team-mates --- who just broadbushed his way into calling for all drug addicts to be locked up

While you went on to describe the EXACT FUCKING POLICIES "Democrats" propose for dealing with people with drug abuse....this is why I clown you folks

You think the bad guys are not all carrying around grenade launchers just because gov't made it nearly impossible for you to have one??

Every night I grow increasingly worried from all of the grenade launch attacks going on in this country
After you’ve confiscated all of the drugs you can start confiscating all the guns.

It's funny you say this to a guy who is one of your Conservative circle-jerk team-mates --- who just broadbushed his way into calling for all drug addicts to be locked up

While you went on to describe the EXACT FUCKING POLICIES "Democrats" propose for dealing with people with drug abuse....this is why I clown you folks
Your actions speak louder than your words. Demoturds are letting everyone out and not dealing with the violent felons.. Want to try again?

I’ve seen first hand via a friend that the government has zero interest in helping people control their addiction.

Just ask crack pipe Joe if you won’t take my word.

I still think more guns are the solution...and more powerful weapons is a better solution....if a bad guy has firepower like an AR-15.....what better way to stop him than to have a grenade launcher? far more damage can be done with that than an AR-15......the more damage the weapon can do, the better
Obvious troll is being obvious, and losing ground.

all those damn checks, permits and shit :rolleyes:
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
Damn biff, I didnt know you liked liberty. Maybe we should be pals 🍻

I still think more guns are the solution...and more powerful weapons is a better solution....if a bad guy has firepower like an AR-15.....what better way to stop him than to have a grenade launcher? far more damage can be done with that than an AR-15......the more damage the weapon can do, the better
9610qchijs291.jpg

all those damn checks, permits and shit :rolleyes:
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
Damn biff, I didnt know you liked liberty. Maybe we should be pals 🍻
I asked a specific question..why are you pussying around answering it?

Why don't you have a grenade launcher?

There are plenty out there in the hands of bad guys........why are you allowing government to keep them from you

I asked a specific question..why are you pussying around answering it?

Why don't you have a grenade launcher?

There are plenty out there in the hands of bad guys........why are you allowing government to keep them from you
I did, dumbass.

No war on guns. Just keeping the guns out of crazy people hands.

The gun isn't the problem.

The people that get them and misuse them are the problem.
There are already laws against mentally ill, violent criminals and addicts from having firearms. Part of the problem is lack law enforcment.

For example, Hunter Biden lied on a federal firearm background check, it was covered up and he was never prosecuted.

An active shooter goes into a school, and Dem Chief of Police, tells his offiers to stand down

Forum List

Back