Feds considering razing, rebuilding Robb Elementary School, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez says

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
UVALDE – The federal government may tear down Robb Elementary in Uvalde and build another campus, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez said Sunday.

In an interview with KSAT 12 anchor Steve Spriester, the Democratic senator, who represents Uvalde, said that President Biden told him that “we’re going to look to raze that school and build a new one.”

Gutierrez was among politicians who welcomed the president and first lady Jill Biden when they arrived in Air Force One in San Antonio on Sunday morning. Biden did not speak to media on Sunday.

Gutierrez said that Biden also told him that “I’m not going away … I’m going to bring your resources. … We’re looking to get real money for health care.”

Feds considering razing, rebuilding Robb Elementary School, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez says

Sounds like the dem way of doing things....Tear down a perfectly good school, build another at twice the price using union labor, while doing nothing to secure schools.

UVALDE – The federal government may tear down Robb Elementary in Uvalde and build another campus, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez said Sunday.

In an interview with KSAT 12 anchor Steve Spriester, the Democratic senator, who represents Uvalde, said that President Biden told him that “we’re going to look to raze that school and build a new one.”

Gutierrez was among politicians who welcomed the president and first lady Jill Biden when they arrived in Air Force One in San Antonio on Sunday morning. Biden did not speak to media on Sunday.

Gutierrez said that Biden also told him that “I’m not going away … I’m going to bring your resources. … We’re looking to get real money for health care.”

Sounds like the dem way of doing things....Tear down a perfectly good school, build another at twice the price using union labor, while doing nothing to secure schools.
What is that supposed to accomplish?

What is that supposed to accomplish?

maybe something like this.

From what I heard, there is a federal law that allows the federal budget, to cover the costs of raising a school, if the community wants, that has been through a mass shooting event.

thanks. but that is not really the same as saying the Fed are doing it.

I understand why. Imagine if a brother or sister had to keep attending that school. Crazy expensive fix but a better use of tax money than sending $40B over to Ukraine.

I understand why. Imagine if a brother or sister had to keep attending that school. Crazy expensive fix but a better use of tax money than sending $40B over to Ukraine.
Not really once you understand geopolitics. But keep on virtue signaling about saving the tax payer some money. 😂😂

As usual, diaper guy is just spouting nonsense that his press agents will have to clarify.
How many schools could be fortified from attack for the price of tearing down a local school & rebuilding it?
This is a virtue signal.
I'm sure at least every school in the entire county could be retrofitted with heavy metal doors with magnetic locks or other security at every entrance.
They won't secure schools because they need an occasional slaughter of innocents for an agenda.
Prove me wrong

maybe something like this.

What about all the other schools that don't have these security features?

Here's the best security feature I've ever heard of: Teaching staff that are carrying a concealed weapon.

As usual, diaper guy is just spouting nonsense that his press agents will have to clarify.
How many schools could be fortified from attack for the price of tearing down a local school & rebuilding it?
This is a virtue signal.
I'm sure at least every school in the entire county could be retrofitted with heavy metal doors with magnetic locks or other security at every entrance.
They won't secure schools because they need an occasional slaughter of innocents for an agenda.
Prove me wrong
So you are attacking Biden when he wasn't the one that said it.

You can't even bother to read the article it seems.

Yeah ok. Let's tear down the school and rebuild it. That will surely cause a shift in the space-time continuum, alter the past, and the shooting will never have happened, right?

Idiots.
Well damn. You can send your kids back in to the school rooms where 19 of their friends were viciously slaughtered, if you want, but most good parents likely won't want to do that....

So you are attacking Biden when he wasn't the one that said it.

You can't even bother to read the article it seems.
According to a Dem state senator, Pedo Joe said it.
Maybe he was just spouting "misinformation".
OOOOOPPPPS
Sen. Gutierrez, who represents Uvalde, detailed the conversation that he had with Biden during an interview with KSAT 12.

The Democrat said Biden told him that “we’re going to look to raze that school and build a new one.”

Forum List

Back