Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Proving you can’t fix stupid.

There’s more guns in America than humans. We have two porous borders and numerous porous ports. You are not going to get guns out of evil peoples hands by thinking you’ll take them all away.

Get over it. Like nukes, the genie left the bottle.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

No war on guns. Just keeping the guns out of crazy people hands.

The gun isn't the problem.

The people that get them and misuse them are the problem.

There’s more guns in America than humans. We have two porous borders and numerous porous ports. You are not going to get guns out of evil peoples hands by thinking you’ll take them all away.

They are really no different than those folks that push for the war on drugs but say that a war on guns would be a lost cause.

I think there aren't enough guns......400 million isn't nearly enough to make us safer....if we can increase that number up to north of 400 billion....then we can definitely be safer.....
C5751C0B-AB66-4F1C-89A3-EFC1A06B4125.jpeg

SCOTUS Set To Deliver Game-Changing Ruling On Gun Control​

There will be a ruling from the US Supreme Court in the coming days that will have a significant impact on the federal government’s approach to gun control and laws across the country.

Several high court observers believe that the decision will likely strengthen and expand individual rights to own firearms under the Second Amendment.

According to a report in The Hill:

The conservative majority court is expected to rule in the coming days or weeks in a pending dispute over New York state’s tight limits on the concealed carry of handguns.

Experts said that while it’s unclear just how broadly the Supreme Court would rule, the restrictive New York law is likely to be invalidated in a decision that could have ramifications for gun control efforts across the country.

“It does seem relatively clear that the court is going to strike down New York’s law and make it harder for cities and states to restrict concealed carry of firearms,” Adam Winkler, a professor at UCLA School of Law, told the outlet.

“It remains to be seen exactly how broad the Supreme Court goes, but one thing is clear: as mass shootings become more of a political issue, the court is going to take options away from lawmakers on the basis of the Second Amendment,”

Even the dems see the writing on the wall so I would wait a bit before getting too ginned-up.

Get over it. Like nukes, the genie left the bottle.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.
The war on drugs has actually been a war on the taxpayers, and has been handily won by the government. They have built a law enforcement empire for themselves while the drug problem gets worse. Pretty smart they.

No war on guns. Just keeping the guns out of crazy people hands.

The gun isn't the problem.

The people that get them and misuse them are the problem.
I still think more guns are the solution...and more powerful weapons is a better solution....if a bad guy has firepower like an AR-15.....what better way to stop him than to have a grenade launcher? far more damage can be done with that than an AR-15......the more damage the weapon can do, the better

I still think more guns are the solution...and more powerful weapons is a better solution....if a bad guy has firepower like an AR-15.....what better way to stop him than to have a grenade launcher? far more damage can be done with that than an AR-15......the more damage the weapon can do, the better
How dare anyone try to address the major issues of society.

For once you arent trolling!
I totally agree!

Forum List

Back