Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

In Nancy "DUI" Pelosi's San Fran they encourage drug abuse, and death

"
Last year, 621 people died of drug overdoses in San Francisco. To put this in perspective, 173 people died from COVID-19, which is identified as the primary public health crisis in the Bay Area.

For years, San Francisco has tacitly encouraged drug abuse with remarkably lenient policies, and those policies are now inadvertently killing hundreds of people annually. San Francisco uses a policy approach called “harm reduction,” which stresses “culturally competent, non-judgmental treatment that demonstrates respect and dignity for the individual.”

San Fran COVID deaths...

1654179881324.png

Cool....but they are encouraging drug abuse and death.

They encourage it? Now you are back to parroting what you are told without thinking.

Personally, if someone wants to kill themselves with drugs, I say let them have at it.

They encourage it? Now you are back to parroting what you are told without thinking.

Personally, if someone wants to kill themselves with drugs, I say let them have at it.
Just read the article I linked. There are tons of articles from San Fran about it.

I prefer people get help if they have an addiction, I prefer people contribute to society and take from it..

Just read the article I linked. There are tons of articles from San Fran about it.

The article makes assumptions that are not in touch with reality.

I prefer people get help if they have an addiction, I prefer people contribute to society and take from it..

If they want help, get them help. If they don't, let them kill themselves. It is called culling out the weak.

By the way, the policy in SanFran is to get help to those with an addiction.

the 2nd amendment is like the 1st, it's not absolute

you can't go into a theater and holler fire

The article makes assumptions that are not in touch with reality.

If they want help, get them help. If they don't, let them kill themselves. It is called culling out the weak.

By the way, the policy in SanFran is to get help to those with an addiction.
no it provides real stats

no the policy in San Fran is to let people sit around and OD

Proving you can’t fix stupid.

There’s more guns in America than humans. We have two porous borders and numerous porous ports. You are not going to get guns out of evil peoples hands by thinking you’ll take them all away.

Get over it. Like nukes, the genie left the bottle.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.
This is the way it works. People live together, in towns, cities, county's, states, countries. As man progressed in life, things came into use, iron, copper, arrows, drugs, tobacco, cars etc... and they're used in society. But what happens is, the minority misuse some of these things that have a detrimental effect on other people in society. So because they can't be responsible with items, regulations and laws come out to try and reduce these problems, and as new problems evolve, the regs and laws evolve too. So you never get rid of drugs, but imagine a society where everyone is on crack cocaine because no regs or laws exist.

So there are many items that different countries try to reduce incidents by using different regs and laws, but not with guns in America. So as the US continue to make driving safer, try to reduce drug problems, try to increase Health & Safety etc.., they do diddly squat with guns. So sensible people in a society would want regs and laws on the things that cause incidents and a negative impact in a society.

Forum List

Back